• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Black hack: Pokemon Black X

Years
HACK NAME: POKEMON BLACK X; A 649 HACK
BASE: POKEMON BLACK
WORKING NOTE (I'll be updating this message as this is where I will be revealing my progress): ALPHA RELEASE, IT MIGHT BE A FEW WEEKS BEFORE THE NEXT RELEASE

LATEST RELEASE: ALPHA 1
RELEASE TYPE: UPS

ALPHA 1 NOTE: GOES UP TO END OF ROUTE 3, EVERYTHING ELSE WILL BE THE SAME, PLEASE NOTE ALL WILD POKEMON HAVE NOT BEEN CHANGED AT THIS POINT, EACH TRAINERS PARTY UP TO THE END OF ROUTE 3 HAVE BEEN EDITED SLIGHTLY AND IT DOES NOT REFLECT THE PARTY'S FINAL TEAM FOR THE FINAL BETA.

The name is K2 Xtreme, and I bring to you Pokemon Black X, which will be tougher than the original game itself, and note this will be different than the other harder black hacks. Now to state the main difference that you will see is the fact is I have no plans on editing the stats of the pokemon and no edits to moves they learn, evolution methods will be edited.

Features:
1. Gym Leaders & Elite Four are tougher
2. Updated Trainers
3. Starters have been changed, view the screenshots, which is your starters.

Known Bugs:
1. When you first open the box to choose your starters, it will show the 5th gen starters, view screenshots for the current starters. Choose according to type.

Screen Shots:
153b18i.png

Notes: If it is to easy just mention it, and give me a few ideas that you think I should add to make this more of a challenge.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 1, 2022
i hope ur hack different BlazeBlack.
I like ur hack
P/s: my english is so bad.

Years
Too similar to BlazeBlack's Clean version right now...

i hope ur hack different BlazeBlack.
I like ur hack
P/s: my english is so bad.

I'm gonna try my best to make this different than Blaze Black, and I'm only at the beginning of the project at the moment. I am also using a different program when it comes to editing the trainers. I am thinking of increasing the amount of pokemon each trainers have, Gym Leaders will have 3-5 pokemon with stronger pokemon than Blaze Black same with Elite 4 but they will have six pokemon, the regular trainers 3-4 pokemon including early game trainers, after your second rival battle with Cheren & Bianca they will have 6 pokemon when you run into them again for the remainder of the game.

Now I will reveal that Beta 1 will be up to the 4th or 5th gym

I will be starting work on beta 1 next week,

Last edited:
Back