• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I haven't added much to my Pokémon collection at all over the years, but I did go to Pokémon Symphony a few weeks ago and had to buy one of the t-shirts at the merch booths because it was so cute. (They also had posters but I didn't think they were as nice, they were $20 each, and I didn't look forward to trying to keep them safe in the venue and then all the way home on the subway too.) I think that was all they were selling, though, which was a little disappointing. I got the smallest size shirt and it's a little big on me, so I felt a bit bad for the few little kids who wanted one since it was like an ankle-length dress on them. xD

Spoiler:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I haven't added much to my Pokémon collection at all over the years, but I did go to Pokémon Symphony a few weeks ago and had to buy one of the t-shirts at the merch booths because it was so cute. (They also had posters but I didn't think they were as nice, they were $20 each, and I didn't look forward to trying to keep them safe in the venue and then all the way home on the subway too.) I think that was all they were selling, though, which was a little disappointing. I got the smallest size shirt and it's a little big on me, so I felt a bit bad for the few little kids who wanted one since it was like an ankle-length dress on them. xD

Spoiler:

That is so awesome and very, very cute, I always buy (try to anys way now) the littlest shirts since there is not much room left in my pikaroom, the last shirt I got was for a boy size 4-5.

Years
Hello everyone! Not everything here has arrived yet, but I'm going to put them here now because I know I'll forget if I wait until they do get here :p

Spoiler:

Years
Got these two the other day:
View attachment 76724

Wasn't expecting twins, but here they are:
View attachment 76725

Jealous of that Leafeon and those Pikachu (would be jealous of Amaura, but I actually have it).

Anyway, been a while since I've posted here (been busy and lazy about uploading pics), but i have the things I've gotten over the past month:

I found an old Pikachu themed deck box from the early days of the TCG, as well as a card binder to match the Pikachu deck box that I posted in my last post here.

I also found a playmat that matches the deckbox from my last post and the card binder from above. Also in this album is a Pichu plush I found at Target.

Everything but the Pichu plush I got on Labor Day weekend for America. The Pichu plush I picked up on Sunday.

reverieborders

pokemint
Years
Hi guys! I live in Japan right now and have just started an online business selling pokemon merch from the Pokemon center! We were only doing our own country (Singapore) so far but we would like to start internationally now! Please give me some opinions on merch that you would want to have!

P.S I wanted to post some pics but I have to make at least 5 post to do so D:

Years
Hi guys! I live in Japan right now and have just started an online business selling pokemon merch from the Pokemon center! We were only doing our own country (Singapore) so far but we would like to start internationally now! Please give me some opinions on merch that you would want to have!

P.S I wanted to post some pics but I have to make at least 5 post to do so D:
Just so you know, it's against the rules to sell anything on PC. I'll leave your post around in case anyone wants to give suggestions as to what your offering, but unfortunately you won't be able to advertise your shop here :(

---

As for myself, I picked up a few small things when I went down to Washington State last week. The first was a Squirtle family wristband (Wartortle and Blastoise are on the other side), and a pair of Pokemon trainer sweatpants, which are basically the only pants I've been wearing around the house the past week, haha.

Spoiler:

Years

Words cannot express how much I want all of those things.

As for myself, I picked up a few small things when I went down to Washington State last week. The first was a Squirtle family wristband (Wartortle and Blastoise are on the other side), and a pair of Pokemon trainer sweatpants, which are basically the only pants I've been wearing around the house the past week, haha.

Spoiler:

I NEED those pants.

Years
Try Hot Topic if you've got one around you. They were clearing them out for like $20 when I went there, so it's worth a shot to go and have a look if you can. Just don't make eye contact with anyone when you're in there, haha.

There's probably one somewhere in my metro. Just a matter of where. And whether I want to travel to wherever it is or not.

reverieborders

pokemint
Years
Oops I'm sorry. But I only wanted to post pictures from the recent Sleeping Bag lottery collection :D It's a lottery thing so it's pretty hard to get the plushie, but the collection are just so adorable.

Years

Basically, as a collector not in Japan, the things I want that I can't easily get tend to be the limited edition stuff you can only get when in Japan at the store itself.

Oops I'm sorry. But I only wanted to post pictures from the recent Sleeping Bag lottery collection :D It's a lottery thing so it's pretty hard to get the plushie, but the collection are just so adorable.

If you've got pics, share 'em when you can.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Hai everyone.
Smile time for me.

Just got a custom made plush I been wanting for so long.
As far as I know, no plush has been made yet.
So when I found a custom made plush of Pyroar (female) on Etsy, I knew I had to get it.
It's so cute - soft - will keep it next to my other Litleo plushies.
Hope to someday find a custom made push of the male or one made for it.

For now:
Inside the package:
Spoiler:

Along side my Litleo plush:
Spoiler:

Years
Got to pick a some more things, this cam in the mail today from an ebay purchase:
s-l140.jpg

Got this 3Ds carrying case at a little shop out of town:
View attachment 76883

This rare pokemon stamp box:
View attachment 76884

And here's what is inside of it:
View attachment 76885

I'm surprised that any of those stamp things are still around given their likely age.

As for me, just bought a single thing of figures from Target when I spotted a pair of these boxes.
Spoiler:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
So I went to ARCHCon last weekend because I was one of the finalists for the PKMN Singles Battle Tournament (I lost horribly, btw). And while I was there, I bought some PKMN goodies. <3

Spoiler:

I bought this on day 1, because I just have to wear it! I love it. :3

Spoiler:

Bought this on day 2 because, well, it was cheap. :P

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I like finding things that I don't have, found this today:
lugia.jpg

and this, a movie I actually don't have:
movie.jpg

But sadly when we got home, it had the "Nutty Professor" in it. :(