• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

The True Keyblade Master

The True Keyblade Master
Years
hello i shayne is back with my friends gameboy who soft reseted for me for shiny torchihc since my horrible incident...but now he did 3623 soft resets and there it was my beautiful shiny torchic.so guess what that means

I HAVE SHINY TORCHIC!!!

*DOES SHINY DANCE FOR 2 HOURS *

It's okay torchic noone will ever hurt you...

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
lucky, lucky....im still soft resetting for shiny anorith.....im taking breaks from SRing every now and then to hatch absol eggs (nods to shido and darkmoon) so i have to be on top of my game. BTW, what gender and nature was the torchic?

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
165 Abras bought, no shinies. I've done the math. The max you can buy Abras is 55. It takes 10 minutes for 55 so. 55 x 6 = 330 in one hour. 330 x 24 = 1980 a day. I'm not quite sure but it should take 120 hours in order to exceed the 8192 chance.

Awikiwiki mai lohilohi,
shiny mewtwo.

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
soft resetting is pressing the a , b , start , and select buttons at the same time to reset the game , its sumwhat quicker then harder resetting which is simply jus turning the gameboy off and on

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
i dont have a ds or ds lite so i dont know if they can soft reset but im pretty sure they can , but your gba or sp will definitly

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
scroll up and read my post and what sring is SHEESHHH lol pkmn prod ..... SHINY ABSOL WILL BE OURS MUHAHAHAHHAAHA expect plenty of updates on my sig as far as shinies go lolXD

Solarys

A proud member of Team Rocket
Years
I have a shiny Rapidash - he looks uber freaky - blue flames!!! WTFness!!!
I never reset to get shinies because I pick natures and stats: pwn nature + good stats > shiny!
Oh, I got a shiny Ralts as well, with blue helmet thingy and orange horns, he was like the 3rd Ralts I met, and he has Modest nature (pwn!) and 31 Sp atk IV, 31 Sp def IV and 31 HP IV!!! (the old dude in the battle frontier tells you if you have a max stat.) I was like OMFGWTFBBQHAX!!!!! loloololol...

Speaking of shinies, I got shiny Regirock, Regice and Registeel trading cards from EX: Legend Maker. I only bought 3 from a Vagabonds store and they had one of each in each pack... LOL it's just my uber luck :D :D :D :D LOLOLOL!11111

Oh, and a shiny Metagross from Delta Species as well, LOL!

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
<.< @ previous solarys post ANYWAYS i hate shiny torchic i have the hardest time telling it its shiny or not becuz its colors are the same jus reversed blegh !!!!

Doopliss

(+) Sirena Beach
Years
Solarys said:
I have a shiny Rapidash - he looks uber freaky - blue flames!!! WTFness!!!
I never reset to get shinies because I pick natures and stats: pwn nature + good stats > shiny!
Oh, I got a shiny Ralts as well, with blue helmet thingy and orange horns, he was like the 3rd Ralts I met, and he has Modest nature (pwn!) and 31 Sp atk IV, 31 Sp def IV and 31 HP IV!!! (the old dude in the battle frontier tells you if you have a max stat.) I was like OMFGWTFBBQHAX!!!!! loloololol...

Speaking of shinies, I got shiny Regirock, Regice and Registeel trading cards from EX: Legend Maker. I only bought 3 from a Vagabonds store and they had one of each in each pack... LOL it's just my uber luck :D :D :D :D LOLOLOL!11111

Oh, and a shiny Metagross from Delta Species as well, LOL!

Um, actually,
pkfrlgsh078.png
Rapidash have gray flames not blue. Only their preevolution have blue flames.

As for me, I think I'll switch off of Mewtwo and continue hunting Abra and Ponyta.

Last edited:

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
OH SNAP DOOPLISS HAD TO BREAK IT DOWN ON YA WOOT WOOT lol , so many ppl hunting our sweet absol .... absol come to us we will adore u more then anyone else :)

shido

Blood Sucker
Years
when i see it on your shc then ill believe it SO HA and even if so HA again becuz the only absol that counts is Lady Darkmoons THATS RIGHT I COPYWRITED A SHINY i also copy write shiny Houndoom and anyother shiny that may appear on my sch fav pokemon list and or am currently hunting list thank u all for listening to this important update in spam now if u wouldnt mind join the church of Foamy and maybe he will bestow a shiny upon u XD

Years
  • Seen Mar 25, 2008
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? awww man....i wanted to be the first to get it....but it doesnt matter! im in a contest: me and tyranisneasel vs. shido and lady demoonice darkmoon!!! we WILL win!!!

Back