• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

favorite game OSTs?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
cracks knuckles

From Chrono Cross:
Spoiler:

From Detroit: Become Human:
Spoiler:

From Death Stranding:
Spoiler:

From Pokémon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire:
Spoiler:

From Undertale: x2
Spoiler:

From WoW:
Spoiler:

From LoL:
Spoiler:

Years
As a general rule, my favourite OSTs in general come from the Final Fantasy franchise with some stuff from Pokemon, Corpse Party, Fire Emblem (3h anyway) and a few other franchises sprinkled in. Limiting to 20 was not working so I've tried thirty lol. I've also tried to limit myself to a max of two or three from a single game.

This was so hard to do lmao. It took me like an hour and a half to do and is a very rough list. On any given day, some of these could be in different orders or swapped out for different tracks completely. So damn tricky. How the hell did you guys narrow it down so much with yours?!

Last edited:

Nah

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
This was so hard to do lmao. It took me like an hour and a half to do and is a very rough list. On any given day, some of these could be in different orders or swapped out for different tracks completely. So damn tricky. How the hell did you guys narrow it down so much with yours?!
I kinda just forced myself to go with an unordered top 20 and not worry about if it was 100% perfect, because I knew if I didn't I would've spent forever on the list and it'd probably be very long

Years
I kinda just forced myself to go with an unordered top 20 and not worry about if it was 100% perfect, because I knew if I didn't I would've spent forever on the list and it'd probably be very long

I wouldn't be being me if I didn't make more work for myself than I needed to.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years

This is definitely my favorite that's not from a Pokemon game. But this game was really bad other than that. The ost was epic, though.

Back