• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Exploring The World of Pokemon Rom Hacks

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Using this to highlight the different Pokemon rom hacks I play and give a quick look into what they are about and my adventures through them! The goal is to try out as many different styles of pokemon rom hacks I can, old and new. Whether the focus is a short story, whole new world, Fakemon, or even something goofy and weird. Suggestions are always welcome, so let me know what your favorite Pokemon Rom Hack is!

For the first Rom Hack we start of with something weird right away with Pokemon Sus Version. The name might have gave it away but this is pokemon / among us crossover, and it is exactly what you would expect. Trainers = Crewmates. Pokemon = Crewmates. Pokedex = Susdex.

The next Rom Hack to be explored is Pokemon Scarlet and Violet. With a bunch of hype for the upcoming release of Gen 9 we were able to see the upcoming starters in battle and in 2d GBA form! Outside of catching and battling with Fuecoco, Quaxly, and Sprigatito there is not much else to do, but definitely a unique Rom Hack!

The 3rd Rom Hack to play is Pokemon Sweet Version . I was interested in trying this one out due to the very unique concept of all the pokemon being in a dessert/candy form and it did not disappoint! This has cute starter pokemon designs, a whole new typing system, new stories and locations to explore! This is definitely a Rom Hack I look forward to playing again.

#4 Pokemon Emerald Auto Battle - This Rom Hack has made every battle (wild, trainers and gym leaders) into an AI vs AI match. The goal is to build your team of Pokemon as you travel the hoenn region and over come this challenge of having ZERO control once the battle starts!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
The Thread has been updated with the 2nd Rom Hack to be explored. A Pokemon Scarlet and Violet rom hack !

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Updated to included the 3rd rom hack of this adventure, Pokemon Sweet!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 20, 2023
Back to play more rom hacks! the newest game is Pokemon Emerald Auto Battle - This Rom Hack has made every battle (wild, trainers and gym leaders) into an AI vs AI match. The goal is to build your team of Pokemon as you travel the hoenn region and over come this challenge of having ZERO control once the battle starts!

The thread has been updated to include this new video.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 23, 2024
I wait to see you touching gaia, in this log, stay healthy and stay safe

Back