• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Radio Station that plays random songs

Years
I'm looking to add in a pokegear app that's basically a radio station that plays songs at random from a list. Not like the "Jukebox" app where you get to pick which song to play. I know how to create randomization in an event, but i'm a novice when it comes to scripting. I can make the "Radio" app in the pokegear using scripts, but I could only figure out how to make the "Radio" app play one song, or make a list of songs that you can pick from, like how it works in the "Jukebox" app. Any ideas how I can go about making a "proper" radio station? Btw, I don't want the Radio to randomly pick songs from the WHOLE music library in the game, just from a handful of songs, maybe 10 or so. Thanks.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 25, 2021
Your article is great, I am also looking for a radiofrench pokegear app, I also listen to music on the radio.

Last edited:
Back