• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Tool: ZodiacDaGreat's New Toolbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Years
  • Seen Aug 28, 2021
i need help with the trade editor the pokemon i recieved had no speical ability how can i fix it help please nevermind i figured it out

Last edited:

MKSSB

OKですか?
Years
  • Seen Jan 14, 2014
I was searching for these tools! Thanks, man!!
I'll download them right now!!

~MKSSB

Years
  • Seen Oct 24, 2010
Hi, new too the fourms and hacking

I wanna know how too use the inventory editor, what are the speacial and mystery fields for?
the question is open too anyone, I'd really appriciate the help.

BlackHayate

Newbie who's makin a big hack
Years
can you add Leaf Green Support to intro ed, I saw some programs allowed plugins to allow people to add thier own, but adding support yourself would probably be easier than adding a plugin system (all you have to do is change a few offsets). Come on please.

Full Metal

C(++) Developer.
Years
^ make your own. LAZYNESS GETS YOU NOWHERE. atleast, without the US Gvt. helping you out.
as you said
"Just change a couple of offsets".
=_=;

helmy96

Now planning a hack, nid help
Years
hey just an idea for the intro-ed, how 'bout adding a feature to edit more things on the titlescreen itself other than the cry and pokemon, it'll be cool if u can do it :)

Bigpokemonfan0

DBZFan13
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Problem.

I got a problem.

When I unzip the Advance IntroEd, it says it's a virus or something. Something like a Trojan. And I used Norton 360.

Please help.

Innocence

PC Lurker: I'm watching you...
Years
I got a problem.

When I unzip the Advance IntroEd, it says it's a virus or something. Something like a Trojan. And I used Norton 360.

Please help.

You know, there is usually an "ignore" button on these antiviruses. Apply liberally.
I bear no responsibility if following this advice at any time leads to virus infection, although in this case I state in confidence that the questioned files are not a virus.

I too have been using the truck remover for Ruby, however there is a setmaptile section that is not removed. I found some setmaptiles in the level script for the truck, which I removed, but they seem to be the ones that open the door. Is there a section in the intro routine or something that I've missed?

Awec

Maniacal Egotist ~
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2023
Trader won't let me change the abilities of the Pokemon.

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2019
Weird. theyre SUPPOSED to be there. did you check the bottom of the message?

Years
  • Seen Sep 7, 2012
Advance IntroEd doesn't appear to change the cry of the Pokémon during the intro sequence -- it's Lotad no matter what Pokémon I choose.

On US Emerald V1.0, this can be edited at offsets 30B0C-30B0D, standard Pokémon endian. F2 00 is Blissey (which I was trying to use), for example, and 27 01 is Lotad (the default).

Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2020
Can someone PM me a tutorial to how to add pokemon trades to the game using advanced trader?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back