• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years

Welcome back! To show you how glad I am to see you here, here's another silly customer:

Customer: "Our daughter is looking for a book called Antonyms and Cinnamons."

(I type it into our search system, but no dice.)

Me: "Would you know the author's name?"

Customer: "No, I forget. It was something weird though. She wrote it down, but I forget."

Me: "Might you mean Antonyms and Synonyms?"

Customer: "Yes! That's it!"

(I search again.)

Me: "Nothing with that exact title is coming up. Was there more to it?"

Customer: "The author's name. It was something funny. Sounded like a dinosaur. Wait, I think I might have it here."

(She searches through her pockets and fishes out a little folded piece of paper.)

Customer: "Here it is. Antonyms and Cinnamons by Theo Saurus!'"

Mm, cinnamon 8)

Which reminds me of...

...CINNAMON-BUNZUH! Darn it, now I'm hungry. >.<
GAAH RANDOM SEWADDLE MOUSE CURSOR IN SEWADDLE'S SIG! FIRST IT WAS POKESTICK'S SIG'S RANDOM STUNFISK! What's next?!

Oh gosh...if I start viewing all those potentially hilarious stories on Notalwaysright.com, I'm afraid I'll be sidetracked way too much. :cer_laugh:

Random fact...a quick Google search for "Customer: "Our daughter is looking for a book called Antonyms and Cinnamons." displays the previous post as the 6th result!

In other news, I toyed with new Bulbapedia wiki mark-up/code today...THERE'S JUST SO MUCH! @_@ Slowly but surely, I'm learning. I hope that I don't get confused with TVTropes mark-up/code... -.-

And lastly, Mozilla Firefox: I love you so much (as a browser >.>). Although the dark background you display when only displaying images is somewhat eerie...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

i WON'T USE THIS THEME VERY LONG. i GUESS, i THINK i'M GOING TO DO vRISKA NEXT TIME }:D

Oh please no. ;; no one is going to be able to understand what you're saying. /saw a Vriska in d_m today and just.. .dshkasjkl

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023

THAT IS THE MEANING OF LIFE. I GET IT. BUT not sharing meaning of life though. tis a secret.

Years

I love genderbending when it comes to my avatar/signature themes. I do it for the lolz.

Last edited:
Years

For some reason I always get more popularity when I am genderbending with my avatar/signature themes. Whenever I used a female-looking theme, I didn't get as many responses as I do now.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I still love tricking people into thinking I'm the wrong gender :B ...Though, an easy way to tell what gender I am is to notice how I use themes feat. males most the time XD; Heck, a good portion of my usernames also come from male characters.

Zephele

✧ leave it to me!
Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2013

I have the tendency to pick gender neutral themes a lot, so people have found it difficult to determine my gender. Or at least that's the case on other forums. I've only joined PC, so it's a bit early to say that here...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

It's relatively easy to know what gender I am... for the most part. I have been called by the other gender (which honestly surprises me) but hey! Mistakes happen.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

More people who aren't on PC know my real gender even if I put the opposite one XD; I guess it's harder to cover it up in those places :B I guess it's obvious in the RP world too 'cause I prefer playing one gender over the other. ...Though, I just noticed I have more girls on LJ but more guys on DW. And I'm considering picking up Ion, which doesn't help XD;

Years

I always found people who would willingly switch genders casually a bit on the strange side. There have been people who made it a kind of trend in the past and I don't think I can ever understand the appeal of doing that.

It's amusing that there are some who get easily mistaken for the wrong gender though. That's always led to some awkward but pretty hilarious situations on my part. XD

Yoshikko

the princess has awoken while the prince sleeps on
Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2020

I've only sometimes had people mistake me for the opposite gender haha, wouldn't really make an effort in those cases to correct them either cause it was sort of funny.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

I can say right now that I will never be a transgender irl. I like my gender and would never change it :3

...That said, no one's ever mistook me for the opposite gender irl. If someone does, then they'll need their eyes checked XD;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Someone thought I was male once because I had my hair in my jacket. idek. But I would rather not be the other gender either.

/meanwhile she's staring at the pile of tags and cries. how do people have like 50+ tags I start crying when I have like... more than ten.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
Years

Hopefully you won't be harder to understand XD;

Fff, if I get about 10 tags I also start freaking out ^^; By the way, if I were to pick up Ion, is there anything else about him that's brought up after he, well...yeah ;; I'm passed that battle with Arietta in Cheagle Woods, and I know about -that guy- though I have yet to meet him ><;

Friday is gonna be awesome for me 8) It's Year Day here, where we get to compete against other grades and whatnot~ I'm gonna be doing Sudoku and Puzzle challenges for my class~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I mean... I love tags when I can brain them. But I can't brain them right now and most of the tags are for Raine. ;_; /cries in a corner. Uhm... I think that's it? There's not really much you learn about Ion after that part. Just the third replica and perhaps something from Sync but... idk it's been waaaay too long for me. I've been tempting to pick him back up myself but I would have to canon review and ugh.

I think Friday is going to be pretty average for me. 8V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back