• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
No, I think only Ulquiorra was.
All others were most likely Adjunchas, except for The Wasted Schizophrenia, AKA AeroNiro.
The top three are also very likely to be Vasto Lorde, due to the "Espadas 4 and above are not allowed to Release under the Dome of Las Noches" (boy do I suck at paraphrasing).
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
The top three are also very likely to be Vasto Lorde, due to the "Espadas 4 and above are not allowed to Release under the Dome of Las Noches" (boy do I suck at paraphrasing).
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Jung

Sica please.
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
Spoiler:
...I... Only read about half the page's spoilers. XD I kinda wish we didn't have to use em. XD

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I think only Espada 1-4 were truely Vasto Lorde before they became Arrancar.
And Ulquiorra is actually the only supposed VL Espada that has not had his pre-Arrancar history shown. :O
It's a fact that Aaroniero was Gillian and Grimmjow was Adjuchas.
And since Grimmjow was a small Adjuchas, we can figure that Nnoitra was either also a small Adjuchas, or a Vasto Lorde.
I think Espada 7, 8 and 10/0 were also most likely Adjuchas before becoming Arrancar.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Bleach sucked every since SS arc ended. And you all know it.
Now that doesn't necessarily have to be true. I liked the arrancars, Hueco mundo arc I loved, and I'm still reading the Deicide with thrill. (Though the anime was best the first twenty episodes or so)
That being your opinion is great, but please don't tell us what to think.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Bleach sucked every since SS arc ended. And you all know it.
If you believe that, then why are you posting in the Bleach Fan Club o.o?

Last edited:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Time for a new discussion of the week. finally :)

Which of the four main Soul Reaper combat techniques do you feel you are best in?(Kidō, Hakuda, Hohō, Zanjutsu)
First in case you don't know, Hakuda is hand-to-hand combat and Hohō is agility(Flash Step techniques).
I'm strongest in zanjutsu, while being well rounded in the other three.
Zanjutsu is what I specialize in, especially with my zanpkauto's abilities.
But I make sure I'm proficient in the others to help compliment my zanpakuto's abilities.

Cynic Kaka

Credentials.
Years

Which of the four main Soul Reaper combat techniques do you feel you are best in?(Kidō, Hakuda, Hohō, Zanjutsu)
First in case you don't know, Hakuda is hand-to-hand combat and Hohō is agility(Flash Step techniques).
But I make sure I'm proficient in the others to help compliment my zanpakuto's abilities.

I'm sure I'd be an expert in Kido, since I'm a long distance fighter.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017

Kidou I'm rather strong with. It definitely comes in useful, especially the binding attacks, which will help me abuse Ebony and Ivory, as well as the long-ranged Hadou, for when I can't use my short-ranged slashing.

Hand to Hand combat I'm not very good with. I have a rather small frame, and not very strong limbs. Not to mention I'm quite light, so I'm not likely to rely on it, and if I have to, I'm almost certainly trying to find a weakpoint, or a way to escape.

Flash-Stepping, on its own, I'm not that bad at. Since I don't really need to practice it, it's become more of the "learning a bike" trick. Though by using Ivory, of course, I can make myself go near light-speed.

And finally, swordmanship. I'm very adept at using my 2 scythes, despite how different they are to a normal katana. There's not much to say with this, I guess. I have the advantage in a normal fight, since they won't be used to countering scythes, but I'm rather reliant on using techniques.

So, I feel as though I'm rather strong in them all, but I don't truly excel in one of them in particular (enough to make the others weaker than they could be). Though of them, I'm the best at Kidou, probably because I use that the most often of the four, during a fight.

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
KIDO.

You know why.

Duh.

Anyway.

Spoiler:

I'm too lazy to read before this page... LOL sorry. XD I'm just so tired lately... And I'm on summer vacation so I kinda like to sleep and be lazy and stuff... XD

Oh and I'm working on a "self portrait" right now... It's basically gonna be "myself" in the form of a Soul Reaper/Shinigami. I'm gonna make two versions, one for my position in this club, and one for the one as SPPF.

...So today's the last day of OM... Oh well... Ju-Ni and Mangastream aren't dead yet. That's good...

Jung

Sica please.
Years

I'd definitely be Kidō. ;D. Cause I don`t want to move as much. as Hakuda and Hohō. I chose Kidō because it to me, suits me. I'm planning on making my Zanpaktou a lightning type. :o And there's a bunch or a few kidō that are of the lightning element. :P then after kidou it would be Zanjutsu. :S still haven't decided what my zan would be like..

minchan

Mudkip Worshipper
Years
When you said lightning type you immediately reminded me of Seigen Suzunami's zanpakuto. He's a videogame-only character from Bleach: The 3rd Phantom... Bleach wiki search him. XD (It may give ya some ideas! XD)

And... OneManga's manga reader is officially gone... D=

Jung

Sica please.
Years
When you said lightning type you immediately reminded me of Seigen Suzunami's zanpakuto. He's a videogame-only character from Bleach: The 3rd Phantom... Bleach wiki search him. XD (It may give ya some ideas! XD)

And... OneManga's manga reader is officially gone... D=

D; Seigen..don't like his Zanpaktou.. ish weak. xD well he's a speed type :O Bleach The 3rd Phantom is a wonderful game ;D. Bleach + RPG = Epic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back