• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Uhh, congrats on the promotion.

Spoiler:

Who's?

Mhm... Okay. XD

I thought it was obvious. Unohana XD

I have no comments on the manga, but no Bleach till next year? Gah.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:

First, I'd like to announce that I am promoting Kamiya-chan to lieutenant of Squad 11. Congratulations on your promotion Kamiya. :)
Congrats, Kamiya!
*high-fives* Thanks. And don't worry, I'm not that kind of person. :D
That's what they all say...

Years
Anime

I wish the fight was longer....

Manga

I'm finally reading it now...

How do you get spoilers here? T-T

Favorite Kido?

...31-33 and maybe 96...The losing an arm as a cost though...

Do you think Kubo has a thing for ripped off arms?
...*Raises hand*

*Vannishes like a mirage*

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Zam said:
First, I'd like to announce that I am promoting Kamiya-chan to lieutenant of Squad 11. Congratulations on your promotion Kamiya.

Welcome to the seated-officer lounge! If you look to your right, you can see the kitchen. On your left is our big screen tv, the upper floor is a health spa, a pool on the roof, and last but not least, *calls minion* here is your complementary bag of peanuts! Thanks to our spatial-displacement technology it never goes empty!
The basement?
Well,....ermmm...*looks at age*...i'll tell you in a couple of years.
It's not like that.

Kamiya-chan said:
I'm not that kind of person.

Not yet

Graceful said:
the bleach cover album thingy has been released!

Great! Got any good links where I can download listen to them?

MC said:
How do you get spoilers here? T-T

Wrap {SPOILER}{/SPOILER} around your text, but use [] instead of {}.

Favorite Kido?
31. Shot of Red Fire/shakkahō
63. Thunder Roar Cannon/raikōhō

*Raises hand*
Obviously

Manga
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Here you can listen to the samples. (Click the the songs on the side thing)
http://www.sonymusic.co.jp/?73100039_SVWC-7733&73100039_SVWC-7733_02SFL
My thoughts on the samples
1. *Asterisk ~ with Ichigo : Pretty Good...Suited the song pretty well!
2. Chu-Bura with Uryu : YAY! Ishida-kun can sing! And smexily too! *fangirl squeal*
3. Sen no yoru wo koete with Bya-kun & Renji : It's okay I guess, not as great as the original though...
4. Ichirin no Hana with Momo & Aizen : Not as great as the original (Momo's voice ruins it for me)
5. Tonight x3 with Kenpachi : *Dies of engrish overload* Great if you like Engrish and Kenpachi!
6. Life is like a boat with Mayuri & Nemu : Pretty easy to say that, I prefer the original.
7. Thank You!!! with Tousen & Hisagi : Now...This is too much like the original. Tousen & Hisagi can sing! (OMG! XD) Pefect!
8. Hanabi with Toushiro and Rangiku : Ureshii!
9. HoukiBoshi with Yoruichi-sama and Soi fon : Amazing! (Who knew Yoruichi and Soi Fon could sing?!)
10. My pace with Kon : WIN
11. Sakura___ (I forgot, sorry!) with Unohana : I forgot the song, but Unohana's voice is pretty :)
12. Hikari no Rock with Sajin : ...lol
13. Gallop with Ukitake, Sentaro and Kiyone : I'm so suprised and amazed I'm speechless.
14. Shoujo S with Rukia & Orihime : *dies* Orihime got the main part and Rukia's a back up. I'm going to curl up in the corner now and cry *goes to corner and cries*

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Are the songs on iTunes? Hmmm...

Anyways, I like Asterisk, it sounded pretty great, and I liked Hanabi a lot too. Most of the others were good too, but those were my favorite. I just wait til I can hear longer versions. ^__^

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
It's mainly Uryuu though....
(look at manga panel) http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100519085625/bleach/en/images/7/76/Battle_Damaged_Ury%C5%AB2.png
http://static.bleachexile.com/manga/bleach/429/19.png

I've still got to get around to watch the latest episodes and read the chapter. >.> Damnit!
Please use spoilers next time... >3>
Spoiler:

My thoughts on the samples
Life is like a boat with Mayuri & Nemu: That was really weird to hear them sing. o.0
Tonight x3 with Kenpachi: Yes, Kenpachi's Engrish was funny. xD
Shoujo S with Rukia & Orihime: I just don't like how deep Rukia's voice is; I never cared for her seiyuu. >.<
Hanabi with Toushiro and Rangiku: I liked this one best I think, Rangiku's seiyuu is a good singer. :)
Thank You!!! with Tousen & Hisagi: It's eerie how similar that was to the original. o.0

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Just read this and thought it would interest you guys.

Warning, for some reason the person who posted the article felt the need to post a borderline NSFW Yoruichi Shihōin pic, so yeah...don't click if your boss or mum is standing behind you.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/12/19/tite-kubo-ill-keep-bleach-going-for-at-least-10-years/

Anyway, Bleach should be going for another 10 years at least. I wonder if i'll still be reading and watching at the grand old age of 30 ^^

hmmmm, i wonder how many new forms/transformations/near death experiences Ichi will have and will Tatsuki get the more central role that she deserves? Oh and of course, i wonder how many times Kubo will be able to troll us...-.-

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Hmmm, ten more years? I can see myself still reading it. ^__^ And I always thought Tatsuki should get a better role. I hope she does...

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Anyway, Bleach should be going for another 10 years at least. I wonder if i'll still be reading and watching at the grand old age of 30 ^^
Hmm, well the report seems to only be limited to that website for now. I'm going to be a little skeptical until I start seeing it in more places. But if it's true, this is a game changer. I thought that I read there was only going to be two more arcs, and it'd only last a couple more years.

Oh and of course, I wonder how many times Kubo will be able to troll us...-.-
Oh, I'm sure Kubo will come up with a new troll character.
Spoiler:

Years
[Spoil]10 years of this...ALL the lose ends BETTEr be tied up...including the Romantic ones so all the shippers can Kill themselves see if their favorite pairing happens.[/Spoil]

What do you want to happen in Bleach?

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years
Here's what i want from Bleach.

I kinda want Ichigo to take some advice from Makoto Itou, i mean come on.

Away from that i would like some Orihime power development, after season 2 she didn't really improve whereas everybody else did.

More Tatsuki.

Don Kanonji to get hit by a car and killed.

Ukitake to go to the doctors.

Some development of Ichi and Uryū's dads.

An actually crazy antagonist, we've had a few controlling/smart guys (Aizen, Muromasa(?), Bounts guy, hell arc i think seems sound) so now we need a mentally unstable guy/lady i think.

Last edited:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Here's what I think should ~
Don Kanonji should die a horribly painful death. (Bwahahahahaha!!! Hahahahahaha!!!)
More development on Isshin & Ryuuken.
More Tatsuki, maybe some more Keigo & Mizuiro (Life's getting boring at the minute, I need more stupidness from Keigo...)
Hiyori coming back and physically abusing Shinji
Lose ends being tied up - Obviously.
A female antagonist would be nice. (It's always guys ~ Aizen, Muramasa, Jin, Hell arc guy, etc)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Favorite Kido?

Bakudo 4, Hainawa/Crawling Rope (An energy rope entangles the target's arms).
Bakudo 9, Hourin/Disintegrating Circle (Causes an orange hued tendril with spiraling yellow patterns to erupt from the users hand and attempt to trap a target. The Kidō is able to connect with another one of itself if both have captured a target and bind them together)
Bakudo 26, Kyokko/Curved Light (Hides the target from sight, by bending light. The spell has the ability to totally hide the presence and reiatsu of the user or specified object)
Hadou 96, Ittou Kasou/Single Blade Cremation (A forbidden spell used by Genryusai Shigekuni Yamamoto. It is a spell that causes a huge pillar of fire to erupt from the ground in the shape of a katana's tip).

Whoever doesn't... should see Smile!'s list.

The basement?
Well,....ermmm...*looks at age*...i'll tell you in a couple of years.
It's not like that.
Ssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

I shall resist from listening to these... I just prefer to listen to all of it.
Just read this and thought it would interest you guys.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/12/19/tite-kubo-ill-keep-bleach-going-for-at-least-10-years/

hmmmm, i wonder how many new forms/transformations/near death experiences Ichi will have and will Tatsuki get the more central role that she deserves? Oh and of course, i wonder how many times Kubo will be able to troll us...-.-
Wow. 10 more years. I'm really glad, I greatly enjoy reading Bleach and I'm looking forward to genuinely "growing up" with it. I'm also very interested in seeing how he'll manage to continue for 500+ chapters.

What do you want to happen in Bleach?
I... I want another Aizen like character, only not so extreme as him. I liked the fact that we had a smart, evil genius villain. But he went too far; hell, he became a God.
I would also like a more broad group of species. There are races like the Bount and the Quincies, but they're endangered, and there should be more like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back