• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Trade Thread [OLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2011
looking for crustle/galvantula/ferrothorn/lampent/mandibuzz/heatmor
offering a event arceus just to borrow them and trade back i only need those pokemon for pokedex you must have all 6 to get arceus

looking for crustle/galvantula/ferrothorn/lampent/mandibuzz/heatmor
offering a event arceus just to borrow them and trade back i only need those pokemon for pokedex you must have all 6 to get arceus

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2011
hey im looking for any of the following:

zekrom
reshiram
thundrus
torndurus

offering event pichu, event celebi, event deoxys, event arceus, event shaymin, event mew, event jirachi

JaydenTheDragonTamer

RPG Fanatic.
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Dec 3, 2022
Looking for the following starters: cyundquil,totodile,charmander, and bulbasaur

Offering: Beldum,Rilou,Zoura,Larvitar, kangaskhan,cuebone,ralts

and more

pm/leave me a comment if your interested ir can help me out =)

ѕℓσωвяσ

PK Rockin' ★☆
Years
I'm looking for a Shiny Sewaddle, can offer
Shiny Ponyta or Shiny Chatot, but I'd prefer it if you could clone
them and trade me back a copy too since I can't clone or anything.
Much appreciated! =)

Years
  • Seen May 4, 2011
Looking for a porygon 2, offering Zorua, Vullaby, any starter from any generation and any non legendary pokemon
PM me

Looking for a porygon 2, offering Zorua, Vullaby, any starter from any generation and any non legendary pokemon
PM me

Last edited:

yellowbird

is mother teresa. hugs.
Years
  • Age 112
  • Seen Oct 24, 2016

Looking for someone with an AR to help me find out what my SID is in White.
Don't really know what I can offer. If you really want something then we can talk it over or whatnot.
PM/VM me.

aCrazyAsian

i br33d f0r joo
Years
  • Seen Apr 12, 2011
LF: 1/3 of the Event legendary dogs, Event Celebi
Offering: Charmander lv.1 (bred with Dragon Pulse and Dragon Dance), Torchic Lv.1, Treecko Lv.1, Cyndaquil lv.1, Tepig lv.1, Mudkip lv.1, Turtwig lv.1, Squirtle lv.1, Chimchar lv.1, or Golbat lv. 75 with Mean Look. All of these can be traded with active PKRS if you want, and all of the pokemon except for Golbat can be any nature you want.

Last edited:

Phoenix All-Star

Poke'Breeder
Years
I am looking for a ditto no ev's or iv's necessary it is just to breed some pkm until I get mine off of diamond. I don't really know what I can offer since this is for my Black save file. I do still have my master ball though ;) gimme a shout asap .

Years
  • Seen Mar 21, 2011
Hey guys! I was wondering if any if you would please trade and trade back a lickilicky, groudon or a gallade to my diamond version so I can have it in my pokedex? That would be great! Please help me out with that :)

Years
  • Seen Apr 3, 2011
trade complete (message must be at least 25 characters, derp derp)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Mar 19, 2011
Shiny Charmander

Hey, I'm a big charmanderfan and I would like to have a shiny one.

I'm willing to give a moltres,kyogre,groudon,moltres,rayquaza

If you want another pokémon for it, just say.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back