• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What headphones do you use?

Years
I now use a pair of Sony MDR-1A headphones. They are awesome! I got them for a good price on eBay brand new. They are so comfy, you could possibly wear them for 12 hours straight! My record is about 6. I still use an iPod Classic so needed wired ones.

71-BMoy981L._SY355_.jpg

I was wondering what you use? Do you think bluetooth headphones are good enough nowadays? Where do you think the technology will be in 5-10 years?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
I use a pair of Bose AE 2 Soundlink wireless headphones. They have absolutely amazing bass and deliver a very clean sound with no deterioration at all. Additionally, it comes with a fallback cable for if the batteries die or I need to use them in a non-wireless device, such as my vast array of Game Boys or my Switch.

Years
got myself a wired sony headphone. you know, the ones who were advertised with "extra bass". its an impulse buy back in September. i wanted a wireless one but meh, this one's ok as it is.

pretty sure wireless headphones would be the standard within the near future (or now at least)

Years
Audio-Technica ATH-M30! They are great with sound, and are completely closed-backed. I've had them for almost six years now and they are still running good as new.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Several! Since my amazing wired in-ear sennheisers died, I've gone all wireless now. I have a pair of on-ear Beats headphones, Airpods, and since yesterday also in-ear BeatsX because I got annoyed at how inexistent noise isolation was on the Airpods and I usually don't wanna wear the big headphones outside. All are great, but the Airpods certainly have the superior sound.

Syntthetix

[color=ddccec]Porygon Programmer[/color]
Years
I've got the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2 Chroma USB (long name). Normally they'd be around $125-$150, but I found a brand new pair on eBay for $40, which was an absolutely amazing deal. They're super comfortable, the surround sound is great for tactical games like Rainbow Six: Siege, and, you know... RGB. Highly recommended.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Just a set of normal Maxell headphone from Walmart.

It is still working after many years, so it's all good.

TY

518Kly7aaaL._SY450_.jpg

Was 50% off on a sale and needed new headphones so why not

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I typically dont use headphones, i think i only like one pair my whole life so far. Actually 2, but i dont use them. I use earbuds a lot though (like about everyday) and my favorite brand is Skullcandy, cheap and reliable in my opinion.

Years
apple earbuds....but discovered the wonders of airpods today. Want to buy them soon despite the crazy pricetag @_@'

Years
I have a pair of audio technica bluetooth earphones.. that are blue :fufu:

Its v convenient

Years
Kinda want new headphones myself tbh. Considering JBL E65BTNC, but I'm not sure how good JBLs are as far as bass goes. I feel like I might have to go to Sony for bass, but Sony is expensive. But might be worth it for the long run.

Back