• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan)

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
It seems that its gonna get a new op and ed.

Jiyuu no Tsubasa by Linked Horizon (the same band who sang the first op) and great escape by cinema staff.

I personally really like Jiyuu no Tsubasa and its ever changing melodies/rhythms. I wasn't a fan at first, but it's actually really nice, especially set against the new opening sequence.

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
So, Major Hanji is my favourite character now, by a mile.

Spoiler:

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
While I prefer the first OP's music, I like the second OP's scenery. :o

Episode 15.

Spoiler:

Olli

I am still bathing in a summer's afterglow
Years
Well, just watched the two episodes I missed during my holiday as well as episode 17 last night, and though they didn't really progress much in the story over those three episodes, I really found them to be interesting. I especially like the Recon Corps for being such defined characters, like, they all of such unique interests and personalities, and manage to be hilarious despite the fact that they're supposed to be a serious group :p

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
It's that time of the week again :p

Spoiler:

Years
Episode 18:

Spoiler:

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
Years
Spoiler:

Years
Watched episode 20 with the amazing TwilightBlade, Olli97, and Miss Doronjo! Yay watch party!

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
It's clear they're trying to slow down with the pace so they don't catch up to the manga.
Um... even if they were to do a speed run, they wouldn't be able to catch up with manga... =D
It's slow paced because animators decided to do a slow pace... and it makes fans worried about whether the Female Titan arc will actually be finished... :D

Years
Um... even if they were to do a speed run, they wouldn't be able to catch up with manga... =D
It's slow paced because animators decided to do a slow pace... and it makes fans worried about whether the Female Titan arc will actually be finished... :D

Well, we're on chapter 29 or so right now in the anime and there are 47 total chapters. They animate months in advance so chances are the team has already completed work on all 25 episodes, leaving us off around chapters 34-35 once the season ends.

I just hope the final episode does AoT justice. :'<

And Nuke, definitely do!

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I watched the Anime (I'm waiting for a New Episode to come on) but i never read the Manga... so is the Manga Good?
Manga is same as anime.
People who read manga just know spoilers... =)
Manga is slow paced as anime... still nothing is known =D

leaving us off around chapters 34-35 once the season ends.
Hopefully =D They could just stop the little quicker tempo and return to slower pace that was throughout the first 15 or so episodes =D

Years
  • Age 32
  • UK
  • Seen Oct 17, 2023
The last episodee was alright I suppose.

Spoiler:

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
There's an AoT thread?!!! :DDDD

Spoiler:

Years
There's an AoT thread?!!! :DDDD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
I don't know what is going on in the anime but I'm here to talk about a few things.

First op and ed imo were much better. Especially the ed. First one was so amazingly animated and sung that it was a piece of art to me. Literally. Secondly, there are tons of doujins on snk available on the internet and I read one of them today which had Mikasa saying -
"Ooh, there is a titan between Eren's legs!"

I LOLd. That is all.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
I don't know what is going on in the anime but I'm here to talk about a few things.

First op and ed imo were much better. Especially the ed. First one was so amazingly animated and sung that it was a piece of art to me. Literally. Secondly, there are tons of doujins on snk available on the internet and I read one of them today which had Mikasa saying -
"Ooh, there is a titan between Eren's legs!"

I LOLd. That is all.
Every anime has lots of doujinshis =)

Back