• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Top Secret [Beta 1 Available]

Shiny

• Dragonite

Votes: 262 27.5%
  • Metagross

Votes: 272 28.5%
  • Salamence

Votes: 144 15.1%
  • Tyranitar

Votes: 275 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tenzou

~Ten...
Years
  • Seen Feb 21, 2009
Good to hear that ^^. Your hack is very promising, and please, don't give up! I'm sure you can finish this cool project.

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
good I'll attach the map and do note that I made this in less than 5 minutes
note the sand and that ash is wearing a bandana ;) it was supposed to be a jooke but my friens wanted him to have one in their roms too.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
Years
I use an acer laptop. Can someone tell me why the game freezes when you talk to the person assigned to this script after the battle?

#ORG $begin
trainerbattle 0 0x068 $before $after
playsound 0x11D
nop
fadesound 0x124
nop
message $further
boxset 6
release
end

#ORG $before
$before 1 = Hey! I was getting bored\nlooking for Bugs, but now\pI have a trainer to beat!

#ORG $after
$after 1 = Nooo! How could I lose?

#ORG $further
$further 1 = If I ever see anybody\nthat I think I can take\pon again, I will not\nunderestimate them.

Megiddo-san

Years
I fixed the script, except for one other thing. When you talk to them afterwards it now plays the playsound a second time. I fixed it by removing the fadesound. Should I put the fadesound after the message to control the music?

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
scripting isn't my strong suit megiddo.
sorry.
but if you aren't doing the SL city, what will the marsh tiles be?

Megiddo-san

Years
You could try the safari zone tiles. I'm not sure.

Edit: I got the script to work correctly. The game plays the right before battle music automatically, so the playsound wasn't needed. Sorry I didn't get rid of both of them right away Horus. So both trainer battles on route 1 are working perfectly.

Last edited:

blaster911

reincarnation of matt
Years
Yo megiddo I finished cavetown but the map is a bit sloppy because I had to take many screen shots but this is pretty much what it looks like. note mail boxes are rocks. I thought it would be appropriate to do a dessert village cause nobody else has posted any.
feel free to use the Idea for your self.

I did mess up with the sighns because their is grass around them but that is cause I forgot about them
I didn't use the file with the guy with the bandanna cause it wouldn't allow me to edit it.
I took out the sandstorm because it would look realy bad.

Megiddo-san

Years
I'm sorry, but that is almost a clone of pallet town. Will you make something a little different looking?

Since Don Patch has left hacking I will need someone else to insert the tiles for me. The problem is, he is the only one who has all of them and he will be on pc rarely. I'll need someone who can also extract the tiles from a patched rom and also change the grass animation.

Back