• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bleach Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Happy New Year everyone! :)

Thanks everyone! And also Zam for giving my promotion :)
You're welcome, you earned it. :)
But don't forget all the paperwork. ;p
*dumps a huge stack on papers on your desk*

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Congratulations on your promotion, Graceful! :D

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Spoiler:
I agree with the others, post it here when you make it.
Let's see how long she lasts before asking for one of my clones.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
Awwww.....I better get cracking on it then! (If I can clean a VERY messy bedroom in less that 30 minutes, this should be easy :) )

Spoiler:
&

Spoiler:
&
I agree with the others, post it here when you make it.
Okay then! :)
Well I'm learning the chords now, after learning how to understand tab in 5 minutes. But the whole problem is getting Bleach tabs/chords....and something easy to start off with. *Groans then goes on to Google*

Years
Yes, you can be captain of Squad 4.
You've been contributing quite a bit to the club lately.
Plus two other captains (all I could get xD) have also approved of your promotion.
Congratulations on becoming captain of Squad 4! :)

Ooh, my alter ego! =D
Congrats on becoming a Captain! ^^ [/late]

\One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar and post it here. Wish me luck! XD\

Do Echoes Good luck with that attempt. =]

....Nothing much to say. x.x Suffice to say that since college has now started, I (probably) will be online lesser... Eh. Hopefully I'll be able to lurk around, because this is going to be a busy semester.

*waits for manga*

Last edited:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years
Episode 303
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Happy new year!

Congratz on the promotion graceful!

Graceful said:
One of my resolutions is to TRY and cover a Bleach OP or ED on my new acoustic guitar

*buys concert ticket*

ILPy said:
Let's see how long she lasts before asking for one of my clones.

Erm... about that. It seems that, beside our control specimen, we currently have no spare graceful-clones in stasis... And we used all of our supplies for this month on those modified Riruka clones. The one ordered by our captain-commander used up a lot of supplies, since large boobs were requested.

ep 303
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Rinna

Uhm..woof?
Years
congratulations on your promotion, Graceful ^.^

Spoiler:

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Erm... about that. It seems that, beside our control specimen, we currently have no spare graceful-clones in stasis... And we used all of our supplies for this month on those modified Riruka clones. The one ordered by our captain-commander used up a lot of supplies, since large boobs were requested.
What? I didn't order those. I bet you forged my signature to make them for yourself. But I'm feeling in a good mood, so I'll approve an advance on next month's clone budget for you to be able to make some more clones, only if they're used responsibly. Besides, I wouldn't do that to Riruka.

congratulations on your promotion, Graceful ^.^

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

RASENCERO

MWOEHAHAHA!!!
Years
Zam said:
What? I didn't order those. I bet you forged my signature to make them for yourself.

<_< >_>
Someone signed for them upon delivery and it wasn't me.
*Checks clone delivery forms*
Hmm... "your" signature does resemble smile!'s handwriting a bit.
Everyone was limited to one Riruka clone.
Hmmm... very suspicious....

Zam said:
But I'm feeling in a good mood, so I'll approve an advance on next month's clone budget for you to be able to make some more clones, only if they're used responsibly. Besides, I wouldn't do that to Riruka.

Why, Sir, We, the respectable shinigami of squad 12 do not partake in such shady activities as taking bribes openly. Meet ILPy out back behind R&D lab 4 in 5 minutes.

It seems no Jump for this week either.... :'(
Must. Know. Sado's. Fur Bling. Argh....!

Zameric

The One and Only
Years
Why, Sir, We, the respectable shinigami of squad 12 do not partake in such shady activities as taking bribes openly. Meet ILPy out back behind R&D lab 4 in 5 minutes.
That wasn't a bribe ya knucklehead. -_-

It seems no Jump for this week either.... :'(
Must. Know. Sado's. Fur Bling. Argh....!
Yeah, me too. I'm starting to have One Piece withdraws. :/

Anime 303
Spoiler:

Years
<_< >_>
Someone signed for them upon delivery and it wasn't me.
*Checks clone delivery forms*
Hmm... "your" signature does resemble smile!'s handwriting a bit.
Everyone was limited to one Riruka clone.
Hmmm... very suspicious....

What, you got a wrong delivery and you're blaming it on me? I don't have to forge someone's signature to get anything, I believe your Captain will give it to me upon request. And thanks but no thanks, because I don't even like Riruka anyway. Now, if it is Unohana, then that's a different story altogether.

I still have to watch the latest anime. >.>

Graceful

あぁ、たいさ!♥
Years
*sigh*
Why don't we just forget this, accept the extra money off the Captain-Commander and make new clones? because I need one!

....I don't think Kubo knows, but I get very bored and very emotional without my weekly manga dose. It like an empty space in my heart :(

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 29, 2017
Well, at least I have my super-secret emergency stash of anything. One Graceful clone coming up.

What? I didn't order those. I bet you forged my signature to make them for yourself. But I'm feeling in a good mood, so I'll approve an advance on next month's clone budget for you to be able to make some more clones, only if they're used responsibly. Besides, I wouldn't do that to Riruka.
Yay, more clones.

Oi, we Squad 12 are respected, make sure you keep that in mind :p

What, you got a wrong delivery and you're blaming it on me? I don't have to forge someone's signature to get anything, I believe your Captain will give it to me upon request.
He's right.
I still have to watch the latest anime. >.>
Same.
*sigh*
Why don't we just forget this, accept the extra money off the Captain-Commander and make new clones? because I need one!
Thank goodness for secret stashes of awesome *Gives you Graceful clone*
....I don't think Kubo knows, but I get very bored and very emotional without my weekly manga dose. It like an empty space in my heart :(
Yeah D8

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
Yay! I get a clone! *orders it to do paperwork*
:) I also have a secret stash of chocolate and stuff! *hands chocolate bar*

Secret chocolate stash?! Yum yum...XD

Busy weeks that prevent me from watching Bleach=FTL. But I finally got to watch it today, so...

Anime 303
Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back