• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon CAWPS. COMPLETED!

DarkHerald

Darkness, My Sanctuary
Years
You're not supposed to interact with Wally. When you reached the end of the Gym, there will be a dialogue activated.

Thanks. I was a tad confused there. However, no dialogue has been activated. I assume I missed something?

EDIT: Nevermind. It wasn't triggering. I assume the Cop outside or the person inside was a flag that I had to trigger.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 4, 2017
I have a problem. The game freezes when I try to talk with Wally in Mauville Gym. I'm stuck there

Edit: Forget it. After a few times trying, I discovered that if I get out of the gym and enter again, when I got close to Wally the chat will pop up. Strange

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 1, 2021
Hey there @Crizzle, that's a nice ROM Hack bro! I am going to do a walk through of this ROM Hack on my recently launched YT Channel Luxray Saiyan. Please check it out as I have started with 4chan's ROM Hack Pokemon Clover!

If you like the content then subscribe my channel for more!

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know where to find the Go Goggles for the desert? I'm at a stand still right now because I can't find them.. Please help!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
it might have already been talked about, but I can't get to Slateport. The boat on Dewford will only take me back near Petalburg. If it helps, I'll tell you what I did differently than most people. I lost repeatedly to the boss of the marijuana growers and to Brendan in the second encounter on Dewford so I could grind against their lackeys a lot. I also didn't take the bribe from Brawly. Didn't lose to him either, in either battle. Also, I just straight up forgot to take on the thugs in Rustboro City in the slums, so I did that after defeating Brendan. I don't know what to do now.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Hi I'm having troubles using the boat to cross over into the next town and I made sure I cleared Rustboro and Dewford but the boat still thinks I need to grind levels, idk if this is a glitch or if I am missing something, help please?

Im stuck in dewford, took the bribe and now im not getting the option to go slateport? What am i doing wrong?

Oh, well, it looks like no less than two people ran into the same problem that I had. And on the same page too. Looks like nobody here is going to get an answer.

mc.ace19

of Spades
Years
Hi I'm having troubles using the boat to cross over into the next town and I made sure I cleared Rustboro and Dewford but the boat still thinks I need to grind levels, idk if this is a glitch or if I am missing something, help please?
Im stuck in dewford, took the bribe and now im not getting the option to go slateport? What am i doing wrong?
Oh, well, it looks like no less than two people ran into the same problem that I had. And on the same page too. Looks like nobody here is going to get an answer.

Have you done the part where some of the prisoners from the Dewford Prison (the building north of the island) has escaped? If you haven't then you'll have to talk to the female Police Officer inside the said prison first to trigger it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 16, 2024
Brendan and the Cooltrainers, right? Yeah I did that. Just to make sure, I visited every house in every accessible city and spoke to every person and went through every area that I could go to after I had this problem to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I beat everyone in Littleroot Town, beat the kids in Route 104, the old rapist man in Petalburg, Wally, the druggies in Petalburg Woods, the Team Aqua member, the Team Magma members, the marijuana growers, the thugs in the slums, the old man with the heroin, Eliza, the thief in the Pokemart, all the trainers in the route east of Petalburg, Brawley, and Brendan and his crew, and yet I still can't go to Slateport.

mc.ace19

of Spades
Years
Brendan and the Cooltrainers, right? Yeah I did that. Just to make sure, I visited every house in every accessible city and spoke to every person and went through every area that I could go to after I had this problem to make sure that I didn't miss anything. I beat everyone in Littleroot Town, beat the kids in Route 104, the old rapist man in Petalburg, Wally, the druggies in Petalburg Woods, the Team Aqua member, the Team Magma members, the marijuana growers, the thugs in the slums, the old man with the heroin, Eliza, the thief in the Pokemart, all the trainers in the route east of Petalburg, Brawley, and Brendan and his crew, and yet I still can't go to Slateport.

I restarted my copy of the game again and did everything that you mentioned above. Afterwards, though, I still got the boat to give me the choice between Petalburg and Slateport...

5IukozM.png
2lO7mc2.png

Soooo... it means that something doesn't add up properly...

Could it be possible that you didn't patch with the correct version of Pokémon Emerald?
Another thing to ask is that if you have already gotten the HM01 from the man at Rustboro.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 21, 2017
I've just played this hack and it is hilariously dark from 10 to 11 real quick. xD
One more thing though, where to find Eevee? I need my Espeon. ;w;

DJCherryTempo

The Reserved Observer
Years
EDIT: I changed my ROM and got the game working right. I've beaten the game, and it was OK, I guess. I did use Gameshark codes to level up faster, and I used the YAPE program to utterly destroy the game thanks to giving Zangoose Huge Power instead of Immunity. Final move set for Zangoose was Slash, False Swipe, Fury Cutter, and Brick Break. I wrecked everyone in DevonCorp with Zangoose. Didnt have to switch to anyone in the final battles since I had Elixers and Hyper Potions galore (Only because I farmed Heart Scales from that PC girl and had a few Zigzagoons)

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Hadn't played a hack in a really long time, the best feature was the character lines and story, nice casual game to play. The end kind of comes aburptly, but getting 20 or so Rare Candy's throughout the game helps if you saved them all. Curious how often there's pokemon 5% or less in certain areas, for instance I was shocked to find a Lunatone in Petalburg Woods, was pretty fun to power thru half the game with it and Zangoose. My final team was the following:

Flygon lv 55
EQ/Fly/Dragonbreath/Screech
Gengar lv 54
Confuse Ray/Sludge Bomb/Giga Drain/Thunder (dont know if T-Bolt was anywhere)
Vaporeon lv 56 (wish you could get a Water Stone before Lillycove, but ofc glad you dont need to Dive for Shards)
Acid Armor/Bite/Surf/Ice Beam
Lunatone lv 57
Hypnosis/Psychic/Rock Throw/Explosion
Zangoose lv 58
Swords Dance/Return/Shadow Ball/Flamethrower

You're pretty talented at these Crizzle, this and Outlaw were cool. If you resume hacking just know people will deff play lol

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
Nice Rom Hack, But is it normal that i found a Latias in ROUTE 110, right after doing team aqua and magma gang stuff in SlatePort.
Well it was the first battle when i was searching in the grass, but in the battle i saved and loaded a different save and ran into the grass again and didnt find it, so i guess i was lucky.
Another random thing i ran into us in Mauville gym if u walk around buttons and press A button on WALLY it crashes My Boy and slows down my phone till i force stop it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 19
  • Seen Mar 11, 2018
Can someone give me an already patched rom with the game? I can't patch on my android phone.. I really want to play this game..

Use a computer to patch the files, send game to your phone.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy

Back