• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga How Do You Deal With Long Plan to Watch Lists?

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
It's really easy to hear about a show, put it on your plan to watch list, and then never watch it. As shows pile up, you begin to struggle on what to actually watch. How do you deal with long plan to watch lists like this?

Years
I....honestly end up never watching them or they sit for ages hahaha. :droplet: At some point I was almost convinced to watch One Piece by a formerly active member here, but just couldn't do it because the show is so. darn. long. Maybe if I skip all the fillers it'd be more bearable but it feels pointless to 'watch' something and skip out on over half the episodes.

I've many series on my to-watch list that aren't so long though, and my actual plan-to-watch list has series that are of a more normal length. In these cases, I just randomly get urges to watch a series from the list. Most of them will probably sit there for a while, like I said above.

Last edited:

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Years
I have no plan to watch list, I have a literal anime schedule instead. And plan anime months and months in advance so I don't have a "plan to watch" list, my list is already put before me.

Whatever my list says, I watch. That's just how it is.

Years
I don't. At this point it's basically a last resort and bookmark list to find series that have at some point piqued my interest as well as a way to find related works to series I've finished. Mine is 849 series long and I kinda just stopped adding to it for my own sanity lol.

Back