• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

(B/W) The Challengers League

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Welcome to the Challengers League. In this league there will be many new additions to this league that other leagues may not have such as a developed reputation system or a travel system. In this league reputattion is everything. If you are not well known in this world people will be suprised about there being a new champion. That is why for very trainer you battle you will get 0.5 reputation points. reputation is whats used for battling gyms and the Elite 4. You will be elidgeable to battle the First gym at 3 reputation points. In addition you must be at the gyms current location. We will be using this order for traveling regions, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova. Everybody starts at Pallet Town. In order to move to Route 1 you need 0.5 reputation points. the system in which you move goes like this to move to route 1 you need .5 rep to move to Viridean city you need 1 rep, and to move to Route 2 you need 1.5 rep and so on. you may go backwards on the map but it will still follow the same + .5 rep system.

Here is how you earn rep along with how much you get.

Trainer Battle: .5
Gym battle: 1.0
Elite 4: 2.0
Champoin: 3.5

This is how much rep you need in order to challenge
Gym 1 - 3
Gym 2 - 6
Gym 3 - 9
Gym 4 - 12
Gym 5 - 15
Gym 6 - 18
Gym 7 - 21
Gym 8 -24
Elite 4 1/5 - 30.
Elite 4 2/5 - 60
Elite 4 3/5 - 90
Elite 4 4/5 - 120
Elite 4 5/5 - 150.

You win the league by becoming and maintaining the title, "Champoin" in all 5 regions.

Here is the sign up form for challengers:

Name:
FC:
Activity level:

Here is the sign up form for gym leaders:

Name:
FC:
Activity Level:
Gym type:

I will only allow one type of gym in this league meaning no 2 dragon. also Leaders must have at least 3 pokemon of thier slected type other wise you're not that gym type.

FOR EVERY 2 GYM SIGN-UPS I WILL NEED AT LEAST 2 REGULAR TRAINERS.

This is for keeping the rep system up and running right.

I will be the steel gym

Name: 1ninjadude1701
FC: 1936 6726 3628
Activity Level: Pretty Active.
Gym type: Steel.

ALL LEADERS
Spoiler:

Rules:

1.Do not bug me or anyone else for a battle. You may request up to 2 times within the same day.
2.All PC and CBC rules apply here as well.
3.Have fun while also being serious.
4.No trolling, Flaming, Spamming or anything of the sort.
5.If anybody breaks any of these rules I will give ONE warning then you will be ejected from the league.
6. The only people allowed to accept people besides my self are Lezza and Undeatedable.
Incentives
For every badge won you get one pokemon
For every elite 4/champion beat you get 2 pokemon

Apart from that have a nice time and enjoy. If you have any questions ask me.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
K sweet approved. But for the record I need 2 more regular trainers. You can still be dragon but I do need regular trainers. If any if you can get some new recruits that would be awesome. Thx.

Lezza

The Guy who loves Braviarys
Years
can i be a leader and a trainer?
if not, just a trainer
Name:Lezza
FC:in sig
Activity level:Alot
Timezone:GMT
((Gym Type): Electric)

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
At this point you have to be a trainer but get two other people and you can be leader.

Years
  • Seen Oct 6, 2012
Save me a spot I'm calling dibs on dark types I'll paste application later

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
I'll save you a spot. Though if you know of one more person can you bring him or her here.

UPDATE: I've updated rep requirments for each gym so battle now and earn your reputation. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 13, 2023
Name: J102ede
FC: 2366 1808 4208
Activity Level: Very
Gym type: Fighting

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Approved. We should also start the battles and actually do something in this league. Who's up for earning rep. :D

Lezza

Years
how can we have battles there is only one trainer, also what the rules for normal battles?

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
ya that sounds good to me. anyone else who wants double positions please state so within the next few days I will be one of them as well.

Undefeatedable

Sonic Lover/Black Guy
Years
Can I join this league? As a challenger?

Name: Shane (or Undefeatedable)
FC: lemme check that real quick... 5415 6061 6885
Activity: depends, im either really available or really inactive. (no net at home atm)

Oh and Lezza... I challenge you lol

Last edited:

Lezza

Years
Can I join this league? As a challenger?

Name: Shane (or Undefeatedable)
FC: lemme check that real quick... 5415 6061 6885
Activity: depends, im either really available or really inactive. (no net at home atm)

Oh and Lezza... I challenge you lol

Sure I accept, just a note, I am quite good at this, 2nd best in Houndooms Sparta League

Back