• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favorite Pokémon of each Type?

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 21, 2021
qnDBjXz.jpg
You can do this here: https://www.cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/
Here's mine! My #1 favorite Pokémon are Reshiram and Zekrom!

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
omg I love you for making this thread, I totally meant to do this ages ago!

It's soooo hard to choose, but I guess the below image is the most exact one I can come up with. :D I'm very fickle!

Spoiler:

ElBurrito

[COLOR=#0543a8][FONT="Press Start 2P"]I'm not just
Years
Overall Squirtle is my favorite. Wobbuffet became my favorite psychic type after I used it to wreck everybody's teams when my old friends and I played stadium 2. It's hilarious taking out a persons 6 'mon team using only a wobbuffet.

Spoiler:

Zero-G

on the fly
Years
My all time favorite is Absol. I love this thing. I love what it represents, how it looks, how it's Mega Evolution is Sephiroth (fight me about it).

Anyway, mine:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Thankfully even though a lot of my favourites have types in common, their secondary types enable them to be part of the chart.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Spoiler:

My favourite pokemon ever is Ninetales, obviously. This list includes some of my other favourites as well!

Last edited:

Neb

Cosmog Enthusiast
Years
Based solely on primary typings, they are:

Normal: Braviary
Fire: Arcanine
Water: Oshawott
Grass: Rowlet
Electric: Luxray
Flying: Staraptor
Ground: Krookodile
Rock: Macargo
Steel: Klefki
Poison: Salazzle
Bug: Armaldo
Psychic: Cosmog
Dark: Scrafty
Fighting: Cobalion
Ghost: Dhelmise
Fairy: Clefable
Dragon: Drampa
Ice: Glaceon

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024
Alright, so my answers for each type are either pure or primary(Unless I don't have a favorite which is pure or primary, and not including the flying type):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

icycatelf

Alex
Years
My favorite Types are Ice and Normal. My favorite Pok?mon are Dunsparce (Shiny) and Wartortle.

oOzm7QD.png

Flareon has recently been creeping up on Fire, but I don't think I'd call it my favorite just yet. A-Ninetales only recently surpassed Togetic as my favorite Fairy.

Excluding Legendaries/Mythicals, swap Ho-Oh for Flareon or Arcanine, Raikou for Magneton, and Mew for Girafarig. Excluding repeats, swap Froslass (Ice) for Lapras. Excluding Shinies, I might swap Dunsparce for Lickitung and Mothim for Ho-Oh (or Jumpluff excluding Legendaries/Mythicals and repeats).

Last edited:

Pieman50

Pokemon Maniac
Years
This is a fun thread, really cool idea. Very difficult to think though.

Grass- Probably the Sceptile family. I've always loved the reptilian look and his mega form.

Water- Empoleon, hands down. Beastly SP.ATTK and the half-steel typing can make him very hard to kill.

Fire- Magmortar. I've always loved magmar, but ever since they gave him an evolution, I've just fanboyed so much on him.

Electric- Magnezone. Tied for my fave of gen 4 with Magmortar. Simply awesome.

Bug- Kricketune. I would've given this spot to Vikavolt, but Kricketune has saved my butt more times than I care to count in B/W.

Flying- Talonflame. Just... Nuff said.

Normal- Slaking. Hes too fun to use sometimes with a Hyper Beam/Giga Impact strat.

Fighting- Machamp. He's got power like Conkeldurr, but much much faster. I love him because he's good at what he does.

Rock- Gigalith. Sturdy, only having 2x weaknesses, and being a tank are all very good things for a rock type.

Ground- Sandslash. Ive always had a soft spot for the sandshrew line because he's so frickin cute.

Steel- Used to be Steelix, now it's Aggron. What a champ.

Poison- Crobat. So many good ones to choose from though.

Psychic- Alakazam. Glass, Frickin, Cannon.

Ghost- Chandelure. Such a cool design, and a great 'Mon.

Dark- Umbreon. My fave of gen 2. Still my fave now.

Ice- Walrein. Because I had no idea how good he'd be til I actually used him. The grass weakness is strange though.

Dragon- Rayquaza. I dont usually count legendaries, but this pokemon is a BEAST. Just got done beating OR/AS again and the delta episode. <3

Fairy- Florges. Surprisingly good, kind of a tank. I like it a lot. Didn't think I would at first on account of it being a flower.

Last edited:
Back