• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Travels in Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
(I wonder when this guys gonna reply to his own thread...)

"Then go Paige! I'm not stopping you, I'm advising you!" says Yami irritably.

(~HORN!)

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
(can see this thread dying)

"So am I," says Yami sitting down aswell.

(~HORN!)

Years
(Sorry! I was busy all weekend...)

The boy's mother came out of the house. She talked to him for a while, then pointed to the group and said a few more things. The boy looked over at them, distinctly mouthing the word, OK, and walked over.
"ummm... hi... I'm bryce..." said the boy. Anyone could tell that he was nervous, even from a hundred miles away.

Years
Bryce smiled. He grabbed one of the pokeballs on his belt and flung it into the air.
"Go! Salamence!!!"
The ball burst open. A shiny Salamence was standing there. it roared playfully and flapped its wings. It ran over to Bryce and gave him a big Lick.
"Acccckkkk!!!! Salamence!!!!!!" when he was free, He was very wet, and his hair was pointing straight up.
"sorry... Salamence hasn't been out of its ball for a while... so what's your favorite?" he then said to paige.

(P.S: from now on i'll write in dark orchid...)

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
(sorry...I just thougt you'd left)

Yami was watching Bruce with curiosity. Why do people just jump at the chance to make a new friend when they see another person they don't even know? she thought to herself.
"Uh...Hi I'm Yami..." said Yami queitly to Bruce. Even though she didn't know him she thought it wiered if she didn't say anything to the boy.

(~HORN!)

Years
Well come on!
They walked in the old house.
Hi mom! look at my new friends! this is Paige, Yami, Zera and Marina!
Hi! said his mom would you like some cookies?
Suddenly a great Roar outside reminded Bryce to but his Salamence back up.
Be Right back said bryce.

Last edited:

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
Yami felt uncomfortable in this place...she didn't know Bryce or his mother...but where her friends go she would go...

(~HORN!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back