• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Cloud White: Update available (06/2/2018)

I'm working on the next episode of this game : Pokémon Cloud White 2. The language should be in

• Total voters
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 7, 2018
So i have the newest version of cloud white. I keep seeing how people are saying you get the national pokedex in the beginning but i don't have it. So my torchic wont evolve. So do i have to beat the elite four or not to get it

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 18, 2018
Hello i have a new problem After my fight whith master mihawk.the pok?mon part of the menu dissapear. Sorry for Bad english What Can i do?

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 9, 2022
So i have the newest version of cloud white. I keep seeing how people are saying you get the national pokedex in the beginning but i don't have it. So my torchic wont evolve. So do i have to beat the elite four or not to get it

For the N-dex, have you spoken with the scientist just after the viridian forest( a guy in the middle of the road just before pewtere city)?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 12, 2023
I've been a bit silly. I thought the mega gem would evolve my charizard to charizars y but it's turned it to x. I have since saved the game but now no want to change my mind. Is there any way to make it go back to normal charizard or charizard y ? All I can think of is catching another one and piling a heap of rare candies into it but I was told a rare candy level up wasn't as good as one gained by experience. Any help greatly received

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Nov 3, 2018
I've been a bit silly. I thought the mega gem would evolve my charizard to charizars y but it's turned it to x. I have since saved the game but now no want to change my mind. Is there any way to make it go back to normal charizard or charizard y ? All I can think of is catching another one and piling a heap of rare candies into it but I was told a rare candy level up wasn't as good as one gained by experience. Any help greatly received

Mega Evoluion is permanent in Cloud White. So you cannot revert zard back

Years
I defeated Blaze, i'm at One Island but i don't have the 4th and 6th badge so i can't go to MT Ember.

Edit: Bug report:

Many trainers on the bond bridge have their sprites bugged when you go to battle.

Edit #2:

Ok i found the girl in the forest nevermind.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Aug 18, 2018
The pok?mon part of the menu have dissapeared after my fight with mihawk. I play on maj 523d What Can i do

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Mar 3, 2022
A lot of pokemon have been messed up. The piplup-prinplup-empoleon line has messed up stats. Prinplup doesn't learn metal claw. Delphox is missing the fire/psychic typing. The hack is good overall but these little problems make it difficult to enjoy it.

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
Years
okay heres my opinion on pokemon cloud white 1. it's okay. the mega evolutions are nice but i wish you could have not nicknamed the pokemon different names ex: (mega aggron is known as galeking in cloud white) and also made it able to go back to the previous pokemon if you do not like your mega pokemon. the spelling errors are pretty annoying like ouch is spelt outch which is beyond me. (if you need help translating get a english translator) and the annoying thing about this hack is there is a pure french region which is beyond me as most of the game is in english (if you really wanted it french, you should have just made the whole game french) and another annoying thing about the game is there is random french texts for npcs (like i said before pick either english or french) the bugs are up and down. if you enter this store and talk to the npc (its some city in the mangan region where you fight giovanni in rocket base 2) the game freezes yet you can still save your emulator. i had to go back to my extra save which was 5 less hours before what i was at. the story is honestly very up and down (i probably would have enjoyed it more if only there was good spelling in the game) but i don't know if i would because in the mangan region and also the johto regions the plots seemed up and down, when you thought you were gonna do a big battle with team rocket or team saturn it was just only 3-6 grunts which makes it pretty dull and boring especially when the single person says the same thing but at least not all of them say for example battle me throughout the whole game. speaking of the npcs its really annoying when they say for example: team rocket is back three times if you know what i mean (before battle dialogue, when you just beat them dialogue, and post battle dialogue) but i would rate the game 5.8/10 it was ok just the spelling, bugs, etc, make it boring. but it was still a decent game. (like better than some rom hacks i played)

Years
  • Seen Jan 15, 2023
My Charizard tries to evolve again and then it just stops is it some sort of bug or do I not have what is needed for him to evolve again?
(Nevermind I tried to do it before I got the national dex he evolved now)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 3, 2018
Hii ! I hav a question about a pokemon on zone safari in cloud hite !

I started to play cloud white, and i love the game its awesome can choice a lot of my fav pokes in begning, also, in safari zone i was very excited to cacth boufalant, i try so hard, hours, and finally i get... but he dont learn head charge (signature move </3) ... so, its a bug ? or him learn in other level ?

Pls send me a feedback ! thx for attention.

Ps: sorry for my bad english, i still learn the language.

Years
  • Age 48
  • Seen Mar 2, 2019
My Kabuto became lvl.0 after getting it back from daycare.
Also I got two free Ponyta from four island daycare,and its parents are lvl.0 too.
Just saying.
I like the hack though.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 10, 2018
I am training my gallade because I need an awesome False Swipe pokemon, but it is level 67 and it still hasn't learned false swipe. Can you confirm that Gallade doesn't learn False swipe in this game?

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 28, 2019
Does anyone have a fix for mgba and on 3ds where you check the pokemon summary and it just crashes? Tested on vba-m and it work fine, don't know why

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 25, 2018
Sup boss. The pokemon stats when reach 100 there is a a huge spaces there, and my level 200 charizardX used sacred fire to level 27 koffing or wheezing but didnt land a single hit. Also when I fight giovanni in safron I used outrage and didnt land a single hit. I mean cmon a level 200 vs 27 to 30+.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 9, 2023
in v523d, is it supposed to almost constantly be raining? also why does it constantly look like its night time?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 15, 2018
Hi guys,

This is my first time playing cloud white v515. Enjoying so it far but have got stuck, im doing the way of the shogun story. I have collected 6 katanas but only 5 show up in my bag, the useugi kat. is missing, its not in any pocket of my bag, anybody experience this or am i doing something wrong? I cant get in to the gym to defeat shogon and become emperor.

Ive defeated 6 daimyos,
Collected Heatran,
Spoke to shogon in the power plant and he disappeared.

Thanks in advance guys.

Back