• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

►► Death's | Special Ball Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Yes I do, is there any in particular you are looking for??
I'm looking for a Trevenant with a (31/31/31/xx/31/31) IV spread, but if you don't have that, then I'm open to other 5IV Pokemon you have to offer.

Spoiler:
Noted and being discussed through PM. Listed Pokemon trade specifics in first post.

What nature is your shiny moxie scrafty?
The Scraggy has a jolly nature.

Davidson25

Davidson_25
Years
I'm looking for a Trevenant with a (31/31/31/xx/31/31) IV spread, but if you don't have that, then I'm open to other 5IV Pokemon you have to offer.
I have a Phantump with that IV spread, but it is lvl 30 through the daycare from brreding. Would you trade for it and the Frillish??

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I have a Phantump with that IV spread, but it is lvl 30 through the daycare from brreding. Would you trade for it and the Frillish??

That's both fine, I plan to breed my own anyway so the level doesn't matter.
Do you want to do the trade now or...?

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
How many BPs do you have? I need a Life Orb, Choice Band, and Choice Specs.

Currently only enough for a LO which I might purchase for another trade, though.

But if you can wait, I can rush those items because I'm planning to battle the Maison today anyway?

Years
Yeah, I can definitely wait. If you can get those three items I can trade another Ability Capsule for it, provided you still need it.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Yeah, I can definitely wait. If you can get those three items I can trade another Ability Capsule for it, provided you still need it.

Okay, sure. I'm always in need of ability capsules. I'll VM you when I have the items, thank you.

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Trade shop is re-opened.

New Stuff:
- More 5IV Pokemon to choose from
- Large assortment of Legendary Pokemon now available
- More shiny Pokemon available

Years
I'm interested in Latias.
I have: Seedot, Slakoth, Numel, Tropius, Spiritomb, Lillipup, Blitzle, Mincinno, Klink, Glameow

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
I'm interested in Latias.
I have: Seedot, Slakoth, Numel, Tropius, Spiritomb, Lillipup, Blitzle, Mincinno, Klink, Glameow

I already have Blitzle, but I can still trade my Latias for the other nine Pokemon you listed above if that's fine with you.

Years
I already have Blitzle, but I can still trade my Latias for the other nine Pokemon you listed above if that's fine with you.

Sounds good to me! My fc and ign name are in my sig. I should be ready to trade in about 15 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back