• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Vega (and Altair/Sirius) - English Version

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
To the complaints about how this rom is hard, well it isnt.. THE ONLY HARD PART IS THE BEGINNING one of the first 3-4 gyms i think before the VS seeker, but the E4 you can easily do it with one specific Pokémon( i am not gonna tell you which one, but it should be easy to find this Pokémon) you can actually sweep em all when you level him up to level 70, and there are more of these pokémons that you could sweep through the entire E4. This is only for the normal E4, not the rematchable E4, since i havent tested that yet. Blocking revives gives this rom a challenge, so i heavily disagree of enabling revive to the pokemarts. Keep that blocked out please! Again you DO NOT NEED revives.

The only thing that i didnt like is that a bunch amount of good looking Pokémon(hi Bassile!) are blocked untill you have defeated the E4/Champion, which is dissapointing. I also miss somthing like a battle frontier for post-game or a battle tower.

Things that irritated me(which i love lol) was the gym puzzle in the 7th gym. It took me a good hour to get that done.

I also didnt use ANY starters at all.

If anyone here needs help on how to get through a specific part or how to defeat a gym leader or something else i will be available to help :) i made an account just for this

Difficulty can be different based on what you pick on your team.. I am struggling at the elite four and struggled quite a bit throughout the game.

Currently I have..

Blitzune level 78
Ferocerous level 76
Goabalt level 76
Caudaleaf level 76
Kapwondo level 76
Aurostice level 77

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Same. I had a team set up and i had to drop
Basille
Jynx
the water sword fish water/ghost i think

:(

Well to be fair, I believe Basille and Katuna, alongside Fluffoo, are supposed to be easter eggs of a sort for what is supposed to be the sequel for this hack. But sadly, that has yet to be originally finished, much less translated to English.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Btw, anyone know if there is a place to buy the MooMoo milks? Or are they just Miltank hold items?

Years
This game looks really good. Great fakemon designs and everything. I just have one question:
is it possible to obtain every pokemon in the pokedex?
I am kind of a completionist when it comes to pokemon (dont judge me). So is there a way to obtain every pokemon in the pokedex?

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jul 15, 2017
I have a Problem with this Hack. At first everything is fine but when i have to pick a starter, i cant press any button neither move around. Just the music continues. Does someone know how to fix that?

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Silent S said:
1) Machu. What the actual hell were the original makers smoking when they came up with that monstrosity? I hope this Fakemon gets deleted from the sequel, if there is actually going to be a sequel.
Pretty sure that Machu was only created as a joke or something like that, but since its saved me in the early game, I have nothing bad to say about it. And unfortunately for you, Machu is obtainable in Procyon/Deneb.

SlovenianLime said:
Where Is rock smash?
D.H. Building

MagesticEthan48 said:
This game looks really good. Great fakemon designs and everything. I just have one question:
is it possible to obtain every pokemon in the pokedex?
I am kind of a completionist when it comes to pokemon (dont judge me). So is there a way to obtain every pokemon in the pokedex?
Yes, in fact you need to complete the pokedex to unlock the final event in the game...

Z4bst said:
I have a Problem with this Hack. At first everything is fine but when i have to pick a starter, i cant press any button neither move around. Just the music continues. Does someone know how to fix that?
This might be an issue with the ROM you patched the ips file to. You need to patch the ips file to a Fire Red V1.0 ROM

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Quick question, should I be doing anything with the little girls Porygon before moving on from Ravenplume city? I don't want to miss something and not be able to do it until the end of the game.

Mosmero

Hey, it's me, the Mos!
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 27, 2024
Wade98 said:
Quick question, should I be doing anything with the little girls Porygon before moving on from Ravenplume city? I don't want to miss something and not be able to do it until the end of the game.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Seen Jan 1, 2021
Anyone know what the OP mon that if you get it to 70 can sweep the elite four?.. I caught a Laquagon and evolved it in to Dragune (Currently level 44) Is this the Pokemon that Johnny112 was talking about if I make it a Nostratos?

Or is it Serplant or that fire bird thingy Phenusc?

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 23, 2019
Does anyone know how to get gallade here? I've had trouble getting one since the prequel

sz

Years
Anyone know what the OP mon that if you get it to 70 can sweep the elite four?.. I caught a Laquagon and evolved it in to Dragune (Currently level 44) Is this the Pokemon that Johnny112 was talking about if I make it a Nostratos?

Or is it Serplant or that fire bird thingy Phenusc?

I'd say Serplant or Necrosia
Serplant is simply a tank god, and necrosia is a very fast sweeper

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Nov 29, 2023
Anyone know what rom Altair and Sirius were set for. I know this is probably stupid to ask on here, but on the off chance someone else play A/S, I thought I'd give it a shot.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Mar 26, 2024
Anyone know what rom Altair and Sirius were set for. I know this is probably stupid to ask on here, but on the off chance someone else play A/S, I thought I'd give it a shot.

They're based off of Pokemon Emerald.

Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 23, 2019
At least a level 30 kirlia, with its attack being equal to its defense
Thanks for the info, but by any chance is there an evolution guide for the game? I plan on completing the dex and I am having trouble with evolving certain Pokemon.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday
Does anyone here know when the gate to the east side of the Safari Zone opens? Or does that only happen after you beat the Elite 4?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Mar 28, 2024
what are the base stats of the starters? I wish we had a data spreadsheet. And a shame the TMs arent reusable.

Last edited:
Back