• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Clash of Anime: The Villains Strike Back (Villains win!)

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years
Not sure what you mean, are you saying that GP is scum because this Greed character is a villain? I'm not really sure since I just checked online to find out who he is, but I don't think the characters chosen are necessarily alignment indicative because that would just ruin the game and make scumhunting pointless

That said, I don't like the idea of another cult popping up so [Vote] Hypermorian

We were told to select 2 heroes and a villain, if it was like last game where iirc it was just 3 anime characters in general then I couldn't make this judgement. Any character who's a villian in an anime has an extremely high chance of being scum. It also could very well be an oversight on metroid's part.This is what I'm sticking my guns to.

Years
Casual reminder that Greed switches sides and joins the protags.
I appreciate Peci actually saying something though. It's too hard to read anybody else because it was all memes.

I agree that we might be handing a fool win out by voting Hyper. So far town leans are Peci and Melody.

Miah

╮( ^ ∇ ^")╭
Years
Guys.

Do you want to see what's under my skirt?

You'd get arrested for public indecency! Arcanine! Flamethrower!

DFXUOn.gif

Sparkin

I have zero reasoning to back up my vote.

Btw, it's 2. alvey had already voted iirc, he's just posting again
Unless i missed something

Sparkin

Why do I have a feeling one of the people stacking is the Fool?

I'm not the fool, I'm just following a different pattern than the usual random lynches, which it works better than these imo.
Ofc, not saying that random lynches are entirely bad...
anyway, voting L'Belle for now

Pecilia

Best Witch
Years

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Wait... how many people are voting for him? I thought I was the first one. Sorry about that.

...no wait a second, I was the first one! Why the hell are you picking on me?

I think Pecilia went quoting backwards and that's what generated this confusion. Or that was a real bad scummy move, which I'm inclined to think was not, because it's easy to detect.

Following the last voter reasoning,

[kill] aeternum

till the votes are changed, and also because he hasn't put out any motive why.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I don't need a motive on the first day, do I? They seem scummy to me and there was already a couple of votes on them so I rode in on top. It's better than randomvoting at least.

Last edited:

Desox

This account is inactive.
Years
Well, rather read that as a motive than just the vote after two directed to the same person.
Still don't see how L'Belle looks scummy, tho.

I'll just change to a rando for the moment, cos it's Christmas Day and I may go out or something and forget to vote.

[kill] Desinishion

Also, if he's Yato from Noragami he's the god of calamity, so.... ehrrhr.... calamity is bad (? tho he's more of an anti-hero
Dunno, randovote.

know what... no. See later post

Last edited:
Back