• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you became a pokemon one day, what would you be and why?

Years
Hi! I was thinking about this question as the mystery dungeon games only allow you to become one of a specific set of pokemon, like pikachu or pickup. Personally, I would become a mincinno as those pokemon like to stay clean and I'm a pretty normal person. What pokemon would you be and why?

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023
I've never played a mystery dungeon game and don't know the specific set of Pokemon we're only allowed to pick. I would pick Mewtwo because that's one of my favorite Pokemon. I love the design, it's a strong Pokemon, and I want to at least be able to defend myself just like Mewtwo.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Mew, because it can learn Transform. I could turn into any Pokemon I want.

Ditto would also work I guess, but wouldn't be as fun.

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
Smeargle because it can learn every move bar a few, plus it also has the added benefit of being one of my favorites.

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Vulpix for me, although I can't decide between Alolan or its native Kanto form. If I had to choose, I'd probably go with Alolan form.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I'd have to say Mew, because there are so many benefits! Namely you could fly, but you could also transform into any Pokemon you felt like, use any move, manipulate objects using your psychic abilities, shield yourself in a protective bubble, and still be cute.

You can't lose with Mew!

Years
  • Age 122
  • Seen Jan 27, 2019
I'd also be Skarmory, a sleak silver metal bird that can take hits and fly close to 190 mph across the sky to anywhere I want. Plus I'll have a reputation as a fearsome predator.

Years
I'd be a Slowking. I suddenly gain Psychic powers, still have the ability to converse with humans, and best of all, I get to spend all day long relaxing. Sounds like a pretty sweet deal to me!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen May 6, 2018
I'd be Psyduck, cuz thats just how I see myself - random and not giving one fuck of what people want me to do.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna be Mew cuz it's a free pokemon with no troubles that can fly and of course its piiink and its super powerful and could use any move so all my battles would never get boring xD

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 25, 2023
eevee because a. everyone loves you and b. tiny fluffy fox-thing with endless opportunities for evolution? yes please

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I'd honestly enjoy being a sylveon. Fighting as something thats pretty much designed to be uber cute and piiink yet a total bad*** would be AWESOME!

8D

Back