• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you ever have pokemon-related dreams?

Years
I think I used to, but that was like, years back. What about you guys?

... It's actually kind of a shame that I don't really have them anymore. :c

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Pokemon seems to be the only thing I never end up dreaming about. Although I once dreamed I was posting on this website. :/

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Pokemon dreams

Whats weird is, i recall finding another thread like this in the general pokemon board, but now I can't seem to find it at all O_o; if someone else finds it, though, please link me to it in this thread and lock this thread after. Thanks.

I don't feel like reading any messages after i make this thread, my mom wants me in bed anyways.

Have you had pokemon related dreams?
I have them a lot. One I had tonight was a lucid dream. The pokemon related element had to do with Korrina. I was basicaly trying to....craft her? Out of clay? Finally, I made a person who looked like her...somewhat.....to me in my semi-concience sense. She was nearly 7 feet tall and had i think dark hispanic (spelling? i haven't used that word often...) skin and brown hair in a short high ponytail and deep red lipstick and a deep red 'red carpet' dress. I try to kiss her, but she's too tall. Then I turn her into a barbie doll with the same look. The doll ends up turning into some reddish colored chewing gum then....which i chew. It has no flavor, which is gross.

The rest of the dream was not korrina or pokemon related. A lot of it was dark, and related to traumatic experiences :/ The least 'dark' part was me going through a dark tunnel, so you can imagine.

Years
Whats weird is, i recall finding another thread like this in the general pokemon board, but now I can't seem to find it at all O_o; if someone else finds it, though, please link me to it in this thread and lock this thread after. Thanks.

I made this exact thread yesterday. :P so I've merged your thread with that one.

Years
sometimes! They often involve my childhood and battling. One I can remember is being in a Pokémon battle against someone in fifth grade. For some reason I had a Gloom.

...Wish I could have more of those. :<

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
All the time! I just recently had a dream that a (normal, non-Pokémon) raccoon and a ratatta were living in the walls of my house and all I could think about is whether or not they were getting along lol.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Ohhhh man. DID I EVER HAVE AN AWESOME ONE TODAY!!! how i wish it was real. Oh gosh.

In the dream, I was watching Disney XD, and they showed an x and y re-run I never saw before. In the ep, Ash was gonna battle a gym leader (...corni?), and he fuses with his Hawlucha. He ends up looking like a transformer in the process too! Its sooo funny.

But...that is not what was epic. No, the epic part is coming up.

'Ashlucha' goes in an elevator.

Its clear he's in a weird town. He gets stuck in the elevator...and see's a huge flash, plain as day.

Of MissingNo. Yes, MissingNo.

MissingNo. got his own ep in x and y! I was so excited you have no idea.

It showed memories of some scientist that made the elevator, stuff about a lab and talk about MISSINGNO being an experiment that gone totally wrong, and there was then some kindergarten/preschool flash back.

Then Ash's kalos friends go through the strange city, which starts looking darker and glitchier and more inceptionish, looking for Ash.

And I thought about posting about this ep and that "NINTENDO ACCKNOLAGED MISSINGNO.!" online.

Annnd...then I wake up.

How I wish this was a real Pokemon episode....Pretty sweet it was an x and y ep too lol

icycatelf

Alex
Years
With Pok?mon being as big a part of my life as it it, I'm surprised that I don't dream about it more often. I'm sure I've had more Pok?mon-related dreams than these, but here are some off the top of my head:

- I used to be scared of Electabuzz and dreamed that my Electabuzz keychain came to life and was chasing me.

- Before building-up my IRL Mew collection, I remember dreaming that I got a bunch of different Mew cards (Lilyad Mew, Mew with bubbles, etc.), but all of them were in the style of Ancient Mew. (This might be a fun faking project someday.)

- I used to have nightmares about bad things happening to my Pok?mon games. In one, I found an Articuno in Red's overworld. When I "talked" to it, I got the following message: "Articuno ate all your Pok?mon. Articuno ate your game!" and then my Game Boy exploded.

- I also remember dreaming about encountering a Pok?mon called Millingo in Red Version after finding a "secret switch" in the grass. IIRC, it looked like a mask that combined features of Entei and Brak from Space Ghost.

- Prior to photographing Gyarados in Pok?mon Snap, I dreamed exactly how to get it. (This isn't the only time I've dreamed a solution to a video game.)

- In some dreams, Pok?mon were real. I remember having an "Umbreon" in one dream, though it looked more like a sickly dog with yellow spots. I also remember having a Dunsparce in one and both a normal and Shiny Persian in another. Not long ago, I had a rather apocalyptic dream that involved Him from The Powerpuff Girls wreaking havoc on the world with a Venusaur. In that dream, I remember finding a Pikachu (which later turned into a girl) and catching a Pineco in a Pok? Ball made from a walnut shell (Apricorn Balls?). Seems like I may have had Leafeon in another dream, but I may have been daydreaming that one. I've also dreamed of riding a Lugia.

- I've dreamed that I was a Pok?mon, once a Mew and once a Nincada. I can't remember if I was ever any others.

- Imakuni? has appeared in my dreams a couple times. I think he stole my cat in one.

- I've dreamed of a new (fake) generation or game a few times. In one, there was a new anime opening that featured a plethora of new Pok?mon, though the only ones I can recall were a Grass/Flying-type that looked like a falling leaf, a brown mammal Pok?mon with similar anatomy to Oshawott and Pancham, a bird that rode other Pok?mon and could talk, a Slowbro evolution that resembled a giant squid, and a dinosaur-like Legendary that reminded me of Lugia mixed with the Blue-Eyes White Dragon from Yu-Gi-Oh! In another, I was looking through a new Pok?dex in a magazine that included two Dark/Fairy goblin Pok?mon (one appearing mean and the other one more friendly), a very colorful/clownish walking stick, a new Ice-Type form or evolution of Omastar, a Dragon/Grass Legendary that appeared to be made of twisted wood or tree roots and had huge arms, and a cut-out paper dragon. Below is a short description of a new game I was playing in a dream, recorded in a DA journal some time ago:

Spoiler:

- I've dreamed about getting Shinies.

Last edited:
Years
I frequently have pokemon-related dreams. I have captured beautiful shinies that I don't have like Auroras, Articuno and Suicune in my dreams. I remember beginning my journey as a Pokemon trainer and a receiving starter a Charmander in one dream. It was very sick that I was hoping would it would make it to Viridian City with me. I have had dreams of receiving new Pokemon titles that don't exist, and I also recall working in a marine life museum where I cleaned aquariums and was the caretaker of Kyogre. I had relaxing memories of swimming with her, but I eventually had to fight off Team Aqua/Magma who had cone to steal Kyogre.

Back