• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PoKeMoN FoRgOtEn

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokenRoses

Rom Hacker & PSP Hacker GOD!!!
Years
This game is being moved into the progress forms.

Saturday-31
or
Monday-2​

The game is Changed to Pokemon Lunar/Solar

Please continue to watch my hack progress.​

Last edited:

TheNerdyPotato

Feraligatr is actually a Croc!
Years
I am pretty good mapper and I know some basic scripting and I am also good with storyline developement and lots of other things, and I will make a map and show it to you to prove it and I am just now learning how to script so yeah and I am a natural programmer so yeah, and I also have won a lot of contests when it comes to creative writing and prettymuch anything having to do with fiction so if you want me to help I will dude, just I am working on one too hahahaha

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
HACK OF: FIRERED (ENGLISH)
DATE: 09-10

Unlike everyone elses hack this hack has a big twist to it....

I NEED SOME PEOPLE TO HELP ME WITH THIS HACK(MUST BE DEVOTED) BECAUSE THIS GAME ISNT GOING TO BE SHORT AND REGION WILL BE LARGE ALONG WITH OVER 200 TRAINERS

Woow. 200 trainers? ZOMG I THINK THAT FR HAD QUITE A BIT MOAR.

I'm sorry, but these sorts of amateur threads bug me. "I NEED ZEH TEEM TO DO MAH HACK 4 ME" and "THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME AMAZING HACK THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING AND IS GOING TO BE FRIGGIN HUGE WITH NEW MOVES AND OTHER BS" and "MY HACK IS WAY BETTER THAN SHINYGOLD" are really irritating. I think that everyone should at least invest some time into hacking the game (or at least learn how to hack) before creating a thread. [/rant]

That's not to say this is bad, in any particular way, but it just.. bugs me.

Snyser

Champion
Years

I'm sorry, but these sorts of amateur threads bug me. "I NEED ZEH TEEM TO DO MAH HACK 4 ME" and "THIS IS GOING TO BE SOME AMAZING HACK THAT CAN DO EVERYTHING AND IS GOING TO BE FRIGGIN HUGE WITH NEW MOVES AND OTHER BS" and "MY HACK IS WAY BETTER THAN SHINYGOLD" are really irritating. I think that everyone should at least invest some time into hacking the game (or at least learn how to hack) before creating a thread. [/rant]

you talk big and like you know allot do you know how to insert tiles if so
could you tell me
info.png

Last edited:

BrokenRoses

Years

btw i have craeted a hack before but didnt realease it like ideots like u who insult every rookie
so ur comment are aprisheated here so go take a hike and stop insulting people cause there still learning >B(

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
you talk big and like you know allot do you know how to insert tiles if so
could you tell me
info.png

There's a thousand tutorials on that in the Documents and Tutorials section.

btw i have craeted a hack before but didnt realease it like ideots like u who insult every rookie
so ur comment are aprisheated here so go take a hike and stop insulting people cause there still learning >B(

Are you trying to insinuate that I haven't hacked before? Because that would be a lie.

And, um, I'm not insulting you. I'm complaining about new hackers in general. Re-read that before I begin my rant here.

It's just.. well, how would you like it if someone came in through everything you've hacked before, and messed it all up? Y'know, scribbled all over your maps, cut and pasted parts of your scripts, and then threw up all over your sprites and then put that into a game?

That's how I feel most new hackers are like, nowadays. They don't want to find out anything on their own; they want to be force-fed information. And, they don't take time to figure out how to do things right. I've seen far too many people who think that editing with A-Text and making square maps is hacking.

My main problem with your statement (that last one) was that you were still learning. Why not wait to make a thread about it until you were sure of what you're doing? Hell, if everyone here was required to do that, we could be much better off than we are now.

I also want you to know that the majority of that was not directed at you. I really don't enjoy being -repped for voicing an opinion.

I apologize that my comments have caused you so much internal heartbreak, but I think that they should be shoved in every new hacker's face. As a community, we aren't going to get any further without people willing to go all of the way; people who want to learn how to do things by themselves; people who don't need other people to hack; people who can spell; and, most importantly, people who can hack for the fun of it, not for internet popularity.

There. [/rant].

But please don't -rep for that. I don't think it's cool, and I'm just trying to show my opinion on the subject.

Oh, and @Powersight: You wouldn't have happened to simply copied that from the original Brock script, did you?

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
Hmm..that's coming off as a bit jerkish to me. I agree to a point with you, Vrai, but good lord. You don't need to voice it. It's just a tad discouraging, don't you think? Everyone has a first hack. I'm sure yours was nothing special. I know mine wasn't. I didn't post it though, because I looked at Shiny Gold, and was immediately turned off from posting it. At least BrokenRoses has the courage to share his ideas. There are those arrogant/pompous hackers (like ME!!) who, even if their hack is horrid, will do whatever it takes to convince people otherwise. Perhaps he know how amazing it is, but doesn't want to release any information, keeping uncreative losers from stealing them. Personally, I think this is a pretty good idea, and I don't think you should yell JUST because he is in his beginning stages of romhacking. [/anger]

At any rate, we solute you, BrokenRoses.

You might have to tell me a bit more of your 3D tiles idea. It sounds intreaguing.

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
Hmm..that's coming off as a bit jerkish to me. I agree to a point with you, Vrai, but good lord. You don't need to voice it. It's just a tad discouraging, don't you think? Everyone has a first hack. I'm sure yours was nothing special. I know mine wasn't. I didn't post it though, because I looked at Shiny Gold, and was immediately turned off from posting it. At least BrokenRoses has the courage to share his ideas. There are those arrogant/pompous hackers (like ME!!) who, even if their hack is horrid, will do whatever it takes to convince people otherwise. Perhaps he know how amazing it is, but doesn't want to release any information, keeping uncreative losers from stealing them. Personally, I think this is a pretty good idea, and I don't think you should yell JUST because he is in his beginning stages of romhacking. [/anger]

At any rate, we solute you, BrokenRoses.

You might have to tell me a bit more of your 3D tiles idea. It sounds intreaguing.

:\

Well, I apologize once again for basically making this my "rant and let off steam" thread. >_>

I really don't want to discourage you from doing this, it's just that I would like to know that the hacking threads be of hacks I know are working hard and trying to do their best hacking away.

And yes, I can see your point that he could be hiding all of the wonders of his hacking supreme away from us. It just seems very unlikely that someone would not want to show off their skills to the world.

And btw, my first hack was (and is) Rebirth. I've been actually hacking it for 4-5 months now, and I've been planning everything out with my friends for about a year and a half. And, I won't stray from Rebirth until I'm done with it.

I hope you can see what I mean. I'm going to not rant over here anymore, and maybe when you add more content to this, I'll give you an entirely honest opinion without rants. M'kay?

Have a good day. :D

BrokenRoses

Years
oooky
i agree about what
myfavouriteax
said about other hacks making it seem like your is crap
well i dont give a crap
im trying my best and btw VRAI i dont need no god dnm tutorial cause im good like dat
when my first beta is released and you like it
I want a full appologiz for the insolt
MEANING IT OR NOT >BD

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
hahahaha, owned. Demanding people to like your beta.
Anyway, didn't you tell me you had screenshots or something? I ventured over here and was disappointed to see none...

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 24, 2022
oooky
i agree about what
myfavouriteax
said about other hacks making it seem like your is crap
well i dont give a crap
im trying my best and btw VRAI i dont need no god dnm tutorial cause im good like dat
when my first beta is released and you like it
I want a full appologiz for the insolt
MEANING IT OR NOT >BD

Uh, where did I tell you to use a tutorial? I told Snyser to look for one in the Documents/Tutorials thread.. :\

And, I'd better hope that you're trying your best. So is everyone else here, and if you're not, you ain't gonna be up to speed with everyone else.

Lastly, I just apologized in the above post. And I seriously don't like your grammar. >:D

TB Pro

Old-timer
Years
I HAS A AWSUM IDEA. WE KAN BE LIK N00BZ N DO KRAP DATS ALREDY INDA GAME N SAY LIEK OMG WE DID LEIK AWSUM STUF YA.[/you] Okay, with that out of the way, listen to Vrai, he has a damn point. Get over your silly pride, and listen to what he was saying, he wasn't trying to insult you, he was trying to help. If you suck at hacking, it's not our fault, so stop friggin' crying. You can't learn something without having a general knowledge of it first. Learn the basics, then learn whatever else you can wile practicing. Later~

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
I HAS A AWSUM IDEA. WE KAN BE LIK N00BZ N DO KRAP DATS ALREDY INDA GAME N SAY LIEK OMG WE DID LEIK AWSUM STUF YA.[/you] Okay, with that out of the way, listen to Vrai, he has a damn point. Get over your silly pride, and listen to what he was saying, he wasn't trying to insult you, he was trying to help. If you suck at hacking, it's not our fault, so stop friggin' crying. You can't learn something without having a general knowledge of it first. Learn the basics, then learn whatever else you can wile practicing. Later~
Dude. I don't know what's up with you and you're silly 'fifth-grade-bully'ing.
It's ROM-HACKING. You're not cool if you're good at it (if you even are). I HATE myself for hacking roms, but it's FUN. It should be FUN, not something for you to throw a little tantrum over.
The problem was solved, unto you decided to prance on over here and dick around. It is a good idea.
Again. I'm sure YOUR first hack ****ing sucked. You don't have to ***** about other people's just because you think you're cool with your precious romhacking ability. [/screaming at fags]

Banjora Marxvile

hOI!!!!!! i'm tEMMIE!!
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 16, 2024
Look, stop flaming each other. Just... Don't post back if someone flames you, as it is just Spam and doesn't help anyone. Next person who flames here, just report them. Vrai said some helpful things in a post of his. Polish up your skills, and show us something other than the story, as that isn't giving us too much insight on what it will look like. Anyway, I just want to say that every hack has a main legendary. Any hint on that?

Also, can you please improve grammar a tiny bit? It will make it look better.

Surf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Rust
  • Seen Jul 31, 2011
What is your bloody problem?!
Vrai was just telling you what the state of the hacking community is like.
Your hack is probably the half n00biest hack I've seen.
And Seriously learn to script!
It's not like some advanced scripters going to come along and say
"I like this hack and the Bad Grammer in it
I'll script for you!"
Because believe me that doesn't happen alot.
Seriously learn something and take advice or your hack will fall away to the scrapheap in the back of the scrapbox andf be FoRgOtEn

myfavouriteax

Pop Bop's Boppin' Beats
Years
THIS SOUNDS RATHER INTRIGUING. I REALLY LIKE THE STORYLINE. IT'S MORE ORIGINAL THAN MOST OF THE OTHER HACKS HERE. HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SCRIPT THE ROCKSLIDE?
ALSO, DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA OF WHEN YOU CAN GET SOME SCREENSHOTS UP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back