• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Adding Pokemon data to Pokedex

Years
Hello, I would like to know if there is any event that I can make so that I can add the data of a specific Pokemon to the Pokedex without having to previously see it in battle or have it on your party. By this I mean, if I can add a Pokemon to the Pokedex as seen with an event/script/whatever without actually seen it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 21
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Hello, I would like to know if there is any event that I can make so that I can add the data of a specific Pokemon to the Pokedex without having to previously see it in battle or have it on your party. By this I mean, if I can add a Pokemon to the Pokedex as seen with an event/script/whatever without actually seen it.
Thanks.

$Trainer.seen[id] = true
id is the species ID (in the PBS). You can also change true to false to get the opposite effect.

Back