• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Social Media

Narwhal

Meme Lord
Years
Well I used to own a 30k instagram meme page and a 60k vine account currently I own a 35k iFunny account lmao

Years
I have a twitter account, a facebook account, a tumblr account...

The only problem is that I don't use them at all. Twitter I used to use years back for a short time before I stopped posting on there - I didn't think people wanted to hear about my boring life. Facebook I signed up for ages ago and then never used, except to add some friends and family. The tumblr I haven't made use of yet.

I really should use them. At least the twitter and the tumblr. I still have no interest in the facebook.

Years
Just a few. I have Facebook that I just use for communication and entertainment, 9GAG (its a cancerous community but sometimes the memes are dank), PC, and Reddit. I'm mostly active here and Reddit.

Years
I use Twitter and Tumblr the most! Tumblr has a sketchy community but I just stay with around 100 close mutuals then anything.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
Years
oooo i have sort of a lot of social media? i use facebook the most. i use it constantly. the only annoying thing are the constant unnecessary updates and the 'real name' confirmation or whatever if someone reports your name as fake, which has happened to me a few times and it sucks. i have facebook, twitter (i only really use it for dan and phil though to be quite honest), tumblr (i shitpost on there a lot and post a lot of dan and phil/other youtubers), snapchat (though i barely use it and only have it to talk to certain friends who don't have other social media), discord if that counts, and i think that's it. the annoying thing about tumblr are annoying anon messages, and since they're on anon you can't really do much about it. oh well.

Bay

Years
I follow a few social media platforms, yeah. Twitter is moreso following several internet friends and shows/famous people. Tumblr to reblog art/other stuff and communicate with more folks. Facebook to check up with my friends from high school and college. Tumblr I probably use the most while Twitter on occasion and Facebook rarely except throwing in likes and wishing happy birthdays heh.

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
Years
Not sure if this counts as social media, but I do have a Youtube channel where I upload music that I compose. So far, it only has like around 100 views and 1 comment though XD

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Yeah I'm a pretty big social media user. I use Snapchat, Instagram and Facebook a lot and all for different purposes.

Snapchat I check pretty regularly. I'm v dedicated to my streaks (11 of them going strong atm) and I use Snapchat pretty frequently.

I post to Instagram on average 3-4 times a month but check it all the time. I follow a bunch of really aesthetic content creators and love the creativity of people, and I use it as a channel to work on my photography and personal brand as well. I also really like Instagram stories and find it much nicer to use than Snapchat stories - though I only use Instagram stories on special occasions to fit my Instagram persona lol, whereas Snapchat is very much unfiltered since everything there is so fleeting. Even though Instagram stories only last 24 hours I still put a lot more effort into them because they feel so much more polished.

I use Facebook a lot but it's becoming more and more a meme outlet for me which I am 100% ok with. I don't post much - when I do it might be a photo that I really like or a random meme but only once every couple months. I run Facebook pages for work and one for uni (and help with PC's too! but not from my personal account lol need to maintain my personal brand bye) so I'm on it heaps.

Sooo yeah I'm pretty into social media and building my online personal brand haha.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I'm kinda drifting off the social media life because I feel like people get too sensitive when I post stuff that I personally find it funny and as a joke. Like, if I post a lighthearted meme or if I post something like a status, people get so fed up and sensitive and that makes me feel awful. I would rather just stfu and keep my stuff to myself because people on there are super duper sensitive :))))

Years
im checking my facebook out through the day and then pretty much discord since when im not with friends or doing my errands its my connection to the outside world since i dont have much of a social life since my friends are to far for me to bike or walk to and i dont have many to hang out with IRL sadly

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Since this is the social media thread... how many of you still follow people who are dead on Facebook/Twitter?

Years
Since this is the social media thread... how many of you still follow people who are dead on Facebook/Twitter?
At least with Facebook, they now allow for loved ones of someone who's passed to maintain the account, and the word Remembering will be added above their name.

I kinda wish Twitter had a similar feature.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Aside from YouTube if it counts as one, not very. I've had to create a Twitter account for a college course great deal of years back; never again have I touched anything.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen today
I only use my Twitter account. I don't post to it often, but I'm checking my timeline multiple times a day. Twitter seems to be the platform that the people that I'm interested in use the most, since it's made for fast small posting. It's also connected more to other social media accounts, so I can also see when they post to Instagram or Youtube.

Plus Twitter gives me an easy way to keep up with the seven baseball teams I follow.

I don't follow PC's social media accounts. But I figure that fellow PC members retweet everything from there enough that I have an idea of what's going on.

Back