• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's good my homies

Genever

Jerk with a Heart of Gold
Years
Sup everyone :P

I'm 20 and from England, and been playing Pogeymen games as long as I can remember.

I've joined since a bunch of pals frequent here, and this forum seems reasonably friendly. You'll most likely find me lurking in the Art, Romhack, and Anime discussion threads. I enjoy drawing but I'm pretty awful at it for the most part, and love seeing others develop.
I'm not particularly into the competitive side of these games, instead enjoying the aesthetics and world that's been built upon through the many games and media produced for this game.
Oh, also I'll... uh... try to keep away from politics while I'm here >_>

Man it's been years since I've used a forum.

Genever

Years
Thanks for your warm welcome stranger
Your payment will come through in three working days

Years
Hey, welcome to the PokeCommunity Genever! I've already seen you quite a bit on Discord, glad you've joined! All those topics you're interested in talked about quite a lot here, I'm sure you'll meet even more people who have the same interests too! A lot of us in this community are pretty friendly people, feel free to shoot me a message if you feel like chatting or need anything. I hope you have a wonderful time with us! :)

Last edited:

Genever

Years
Too kind, thanks you two :)

*I gotta say, my favourite game has to be Crystal for all the good memories I had with it. Favourite city is a tough one though, I'm gonna go with Cerulean city, it always felt so alive and bustling despite not being a particularly built-up or dense city.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Oh! Please come to the Creative Studio! There's so much to look at and is a really warm, comfortable environment should you choose to post some work of your own! Not only that, but you can also join in on any writing, RPng, and read the latest news on pokemon/PC!

I promise, if you're the creative type, you'll really appreciate it. Until then, if you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. Happy posting!

two-butterflies-white.gif~c200

Last edited:

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
Years
Finally Genny. Welcome to PC man. Hope you enjoy your stay. ;)

Salismon

Banned
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
Hey there welcome to PC!
I see you've attracted quite a crowd already.

She

is home
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Sep 12, 2018
Sup everyone :P

I'm 20 and from England, and been playing Pogeymen games as long as I can remember.

I've joined since a bunch of pals frequent here, and this forum seems reasonably friendly. You'll most likely find me lurking in the Art, Romhack, and Anime discussion threads. I enjoy drawing but I'm pretty awful at it for the most part, and love seeing others develop.
I'm not particularly into the competitive side of these games, instead enjoying the aesthetics and world that's been built upon through the many games and media produced for this game.
Oh, also I'll... uh... try to keep away from politics while I'm here >_>

Man it's been years since I've used a forum.

Welcome to PokeCommunity Genever! I'm looking forward to your artwork. Leave me a VM if you feel like chatting or anything else (maybe inspiration). See ya around!

FlakyGuy

A super flaky person~
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 18, 2020
Welcome to Pokecommunity. I am not really one to tell you what is up here since I'm quite new as well but I do hope you enjoy your stay here!

Back