• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Revenge/Team Dark Evolution [now recruiting]

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
a small update.
I changed the textbox color to something to fit the hack. I wanted to make similar to the Legend of Zelda textboxes since I always loved how they look.

vDpFvM1.png

APavr7Q.png

pfypI54.png

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
a sneek peek of the Hoopa easter egg. And no that is not where it'll be. Im just testing it with the mugshot script. Even though its not going to be in the script just wanted to test the script for errors.
And to not spoiler it Im just showing the 1st few lines.
dDms6kB.png

fIN5xZ1.png

oj1spZr.png

Edit 1:
check it out. I finally managed to add in the mugshot to the ??? glitched mons. So They will be replace with mug shots once I do them.

J688YdS.png

EDIT 2:

Ok so I did a Alucard mug shot. Even though in its trainer sprite Alucard has no gloves, I did 1 mug shot with no gloves and 1 with. The 1 without looks better I think. Its not finished since I the hair needs to be fixed to match the trainer sprite.
DETri9n.png

hair fixed
Zh70x4G.png

and here is 1 that is more similar to the trainer sprite.

b5XMbV6.png

O2KduGo.png

EDIt
12-14-2014 UPDATE:
I thought I'd do a tad of work on the glasses part. So this is the Alucard mugshot. Please give CnC [comments and criticize] so I know what to do to make it look better.

ZaCLXYH.png

Last edited:

Ash Ketchum 11

I have no idea what happened to me, qaz. I stopped coming on here a while ago. Not sure why. My decimal class has kept me so busy and I'm around wifi very little. Anyways I'm making time to be on here more from now on. Have any requests?

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
Its fine man. Im busy too I was only able to do the work very late at night/ early in the morn.
I dont have any different requests since we need to get more scripts done. And other things like maps, and mugshots for the other characters. But scripts are the main thing. Although we now got a lot of shadow pokemon sprites but don't know what we are missing now since I dont have time to go through the list.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen yesterday
All of the Mugshots for new characters [besides the male hero and the Silver revamp] are now done for beta 1. The only ones left are the admins which will be done once the 2nd half of the main region is done. I just wanted to know which ones need more work / finishing touches on them. And these are the ones I'm not to sure about.

Does this 1 fit for a female? I tried but the boobs were being a pain to do.
Mi9IvPF.png

Tried to make this the best to look like Al from FMA /FMABH
K1jfvXj.png

Now I didn't know if the lines in the shirt should me as dark as I made them but I was trying to not make the whole thing just black since it will look bad against the new box. I tried having part of a pokeball in his hand.
5PTy3JK.png

ZapdosMan

The Principality
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 15, 2016
The hack pretty much seems to be the same fire red :( .
But in time I think it will work out.

p.,s.Love the main character sprite.

ZapdosMan

Back