• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2012 Survivor's Party @ Drakow's House

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My username is already pretty pink with the Slowpoke Forum Skin. I think I'm good, actually.

I remember viewing the Slowpoke skin back when I was a non-supporter and that shade of pink looked pretty nice on my name.

But yeah, after reading this I'm not sure they'll use that shade for supporters now.

Years
Okay then it's decided.
Mods = Red
SAs = Pink
Event Organizers = Blue Italics
Supporters = Green

Alright if someone will make the changes now x______x
:3

I really want dat green v__v

Nope I'd prefer the colors we have now.

They just look perfect, and Serebii already have red usernames on their mods.

I'd support gender-specific supporter colors though, cos that way males and females can be distinguished.

Event Organizers are the rare usergroup so don't make them blue. Blue should be for important usergroups only.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
Years
I'd happily go for giving green to supporters- so I can finally have that colour when I retire XD My favourite one and, 5 years later, I still haven't had it.

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
I'd happily go for giving green to supporters- so I can finally have that colour when I retire XD My favourite one and, 5 years later, I still haven't had it.

LOOOOOOOL
Omg your situation is just, lol.
I mean the second you get promoted to the usergroup that has the colors you like, that usergroup gets deleted and you jump up to red hehe.

O_O
You must be pissed.

Ivysaur

Years
Not "pissed", but certainly disappointed XD

I could go and make a custom userbar or something but green clashes with fierce red pretty badly XD

Years
I want a pink name, but I guess I have to be a Super Admin to get one now, right? >_>

Nope, they're just debating if usergroup colors should be changed. And pink would not really look good on male users (except a certain S-Mod who is overly obsessed with girly things).

Not "pissed", but certainly disappointed XD

I could go and make a custom userbar or something but green clashes with fierce red pretty badly XD

Oh Went, is green your fave color or something?

You can always tweak with screenshots for that.

Ivysaur

Years
Screenshots? I can edit my username colours and get a custom userbar like Erica if I want to XD But hey, I'm going to enjoy what I have for now :P

And yes, green is my favourite colour.

Echidna

Years
Screenshots? I can edit my username colours and get a custom userbar like Erica if I want to XD But hey, I'm going to enjoy what I have for now :P

And yes, green is my favourite colour.

Then do it O_O
I mean if it's your favorite color and you are an admin I don't see why not, you'd be the only Green on the forum ;)

gunnerpow7

☆ キレイハナ Kireihana ☆
Years
Purple is my fave color and Green is a close second. Orange for third.... I do hope they change supporter colors tho... unless we would have to wait till St. Patricks Day.

Years
Purple is my fave color and Green is a close second. Orange for third.... I do hope they change supporter colors tho... unless we would have to wait till St. Patricks Day.

Now I would definitely be looking forward to that, given that staff and supporters get green tints on St. Patrick's Day and next year will finally be my time to be part!

However, my fave staff color is the moderator blue cos well, blue just screams my love for Oshawott.

Echidna

Years
Hmm, come to think of it, maybe since there's no AAs anymore, the SAs can pick between Green, Pink, and Red O_O

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
I remember when supporters had purple usernames, so beautiful. ): Should definitely hit up the pink.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I think if I could have my own color it would be a shade of purple. Just because PPN has dark purple doesn't mean I can't have a lighter, more lavender-y purple!

Years
I think turquoise would look nice on me... especially since it's so close to the blue I love but with a tint of green.

And I do love most shades of blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back