• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Team Artifact/Pokemon Mystery of the Ancient Artifact (Now Recruiting!!!!)

Years
  • Seen Sep 29, 2014
Hello my name is Perseus and I have been trying to make a rom hack by myself for years and then I realized that it was never going to work. I have scrapped my previous work and have decided to start anew. This Pokemon Rom Hack is going to be called Pokemon Mystery of the Ancient Artifact.

The Story line of this Pokemon game is inspired by the anime Akame ga Kill where you see a young country boy take on a corrupt government after the death of his friend. In this game the elite four have torn the country apart in search of an ancient artifact that may grant them external life. The gym leader's are henchman and Pokemon trainers in the gym are grunts.

Characters

Main Character: Some prick who doesn't talk. His parents work at the pokemart during times of great recession. They tiny village is one the verge of collapse due to the large taxes placed by the elite four. His goal is to take on the 8 gym leaders and gain entry into the pokemon league, where he hopes to defeat the elite four and claim himself as champion, in hopes of one day saving his village.

Rival:His Grandfather is a Prophet who wishes for his grandchild to stop his father, the champion from suppressing the people of this region. He hates the main character as he was chosen by the village leader to become the savior and given the villages ancient treasure.

Antagonist:
The Elite Four opposes the champion for his kindness and lack greed, which resulted in a major battle. Unknown to the public the champions mind had been wiped by their hypno. They use the champion to force the people into obeying they're every word. All 8 gym leaders were placed by the they're loyal henchman. They have they're henchman roam the land in search of the mystical ancient treasure, which unknown to them is given to the main character. They wish to gain it's power and be granted eternal life.

The game is set in Kanto but completely ruined with large volcanoes and lack of infrastructure. I can't wait until our team turns the place we are so familiar with, in to hell.

Application form

what position/s are you applying for

Short Autobiography:
Past experience:
Skills:
Experience example(s):
Time Zone:
Availability:
Contact Information:

Box art

Years
Short Autobiography: My name is Jay and i used to hack a few years ago and have recently decided to get back in the game, the story sounds great to me and would be happy to help anyway i can.
Past experience: Few minor pokemon hacks which i never got finished so never released
Skills: Scripting
Experience example(s): OLD TEAM: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=259187
SCRIPT VIDEO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WX62JzDQ1k
Time Zone: England GMT
Availability: Couple of hours a day due to work
Contact Information: [email protected], or PM me on here.

Back