• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: New Code Giveaway and Request Thread!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 9, 2017
Hi everyone,
Newbie here I was wondering if anyone had an extra code or two they'd be willing to part with

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 25, 2017
Anyone have an spares? Getting back into this after taking almost a year off

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 6, 2017
Hello everybody,
just recetly i discovered ptcgo through twitch and i got intersted in the game. So i just started playing and would love if someone gives me some code so i can start playing with other cards exept from ones in theme deck. Just bought my second theme deck.

Any help would be awesome

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 15, 2017
Hello! I started playing tcg again and I'm looking to get a meta deck, the thing is you require a lot of packs to get the cards needed. So, if anyone could help me with some codes, I would be very grateful.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
I got a bunch of these hidden somewhere in my room for various sets. I'll drop em as I find em.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
Years
Found what I think is the rest of them while cleaning.

Spoiler:

Delusional

You Seem A Little Out Of It
Years
  • Age 25
  • VA
  • Seen Feb 4, 2018
Hey guys looking for some codes if anyone's willing cause I just started and looking for some cards to make a deck out of (thx in advance) please pm them to me

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jun 17, 2018
I'm new player and i was wondering if anyone could give me some codes. That would be very nice :)

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jun 17, 2018
ops, now i see where i should put that text.
i bought today for fun pokemon cards in shop and i noticed that there is one bonus card but for online game! i don't play it so i just register and leave it here:
V9T-VNLV-QHD-PYC
:smile:.

Keromatsu

Froakie is Awesome!
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2021
So, I read the rules of this thread and requesting is allowed...

If anyone has the codes (only if you don't need them for yourself) from the new Island Guardians box with the promo Tapu Lele-GX, may I have them?

Thanks, in advanced.

Years
I've recently gotten back into TCGO after rage quitting 2 years ago XD does anyone have spare codes you could PM me? I don't foresee myself spending money and it's difficult to build good decks without buying the decks irl.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Feb 5, 2019
I will frequently give out free online codes
find me on youtube JoshPokeTCG and subscribe and turn on the bell notification to nab them
Thanks

Back