• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Amethyst

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
wow!! that is too crazy! Ho would you forget your job?

Because i moved to another house and had no internet for like 2 months, and in the meantime i had a job ( still have it) so i had some other things on my mind.
And now i have internet and i read his first post, and saw my name and then i realized that i forgot all about it.
And besides that this isn't the only game i try to help with spriting ^^

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
True. oh, Wichu, if you need any ideas, let me know what you need(pokemon, moves, anything) let ME know.

(i have the biggest imagination ever. lol)

Glaceon_

Here today, [i]gone tomorrow...?[/i]
Years
True. oh, Wichu, if you need any ideas, let me know what you need(pokemon, moves, anything) let ME know.

(i have the biggest imagination ever. lol)

Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion.. though generally, everyone's imagination is just as big; some people just have a better way of expressing such, than others.

Saying that, I'll offer my services of imagination, as well, should you need it, Wichu; I'd love to help you put together this game, with ideas for potential moves, names, story ideas, (should they be needed) etc.

Just drop me a line, if you require imagination assistance; I'll do my best to help out. ^^

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Well, everyone's entitled to their opinion.. though generally, everyone's imagination is just as big; some people just have a better way of expressing such, than others.

Saying that, I'll offer my services of imagination, as well, should you need it, Wichu; I'd love to help you put together this game, with ideas for potential moves, names, story ideas, (should they be needed) etc.

Just drop me a line, if you require imagination assistance; I'll do my best to help out. ^^

Yea, i get you. I like you, im going to add you...

Wichu: If you need our help, we are the shining stars that you can reach out and grab

Glaceon_

Years
Yea, i get you. I like you, im going to add you...

Wichu: If you need our help, we are the shining stars that you can reach out and grab

Well I wouldn't go that far.. in the world, there is always someone out there, better than you. Shining stars is a pretty strong phrase to use, when we haven't even really evidenced our capabilities.. ^^;;

KiNG08

PRoF. KiNG{pkmn creator}
Years
Well I wouldn't go that far.. in the world, there is always someone out there, better than you. Shining stars is a pretty strong phrase to use, when we haven't even really evidenced our capabilities.. ^^;;

i like to be positive...i dont think im the best but i know my capabilities...and i am appreciative of them...plus anyone can learn this stuff. it just take time and motivation...i know i dont suck idk your capabilities but i wont down talk you. and shining star is just saying that there is help waiting if its needed...a light for instance....shining star..light....vision full filled .
Dont down yourself or others because everyone is good for what the have

Glaceon_

Years
Sorry; it just kind of looked like "We've got all the ideas you'll ever need," kind of phrase, is all; sorry if offence was taken by my comment.. ^^;;

Glaceon_

Years
At the moment, not really. I've just been playing around most of the day, with nothing really on my mind. ^^; I tend to come up with stuff when I least expect it, anyways.. so eventually, I'll come across something worth noting for myself, if not to the aid of another. XD;

Years
  • Seen Apr 5, 2020
I have some ideas
1)What about in game evolution?
Instead of waiting the end of the battle to evolve, wouldn't be cool for the Pokemon to evolve when he reach the point?Although sometimes i think "our last moments...=p"

2)What about when you catch a pokemon being able to call it whenever you want, instead of having it in your team or pc? A special pokemon, for instance Entei, or Arcanine, which we befrien during an event. Then we could call him whenever we want to ride him like a bicycle or help us in battles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back