• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?mon SpyForce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Pearl

Vote ME for President!
Years
Yesss! I returned to make RPG MAKER games! Since I have 2 more weeks of school, in the summer, I can continue my unfinished games and bring demos!

-Heres the Story-
Ash and the crew gets thrown in a giant landscape. They head north instead of south. Now, they have to find a way to get back to there homes without getting caught.

-CAMEOS-
:Solid Snake

-Screens-
none yet.

-Requests-
What do you want to be?: (Good or Evil)
What's your name?:
What Level are you on: (Level 5 - 70)
What are you?: (A supporter, an expert, part of the crew, catcher, follower)
What you look like:

Updated: XX/XX/XXXX

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
cool dose camos mean solid snake will be in it because im a huge fan of MTEAL GEAR SOLID!!!!!
Good luck:)

Prof Plum

Pokemon Professor
Years
*coughscreenshotcough* You've got to wait until you have a screenshot before you make a thread, right? Or am I mistaken? That's what I'm doing with Pokemon Purple, I've mapped the first town but I need to wait until my scripter has finished making the scripts for them before I start to make any screenshots of it.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
Years
  • Seen Dec 1, 2021
Sorry, but this thread does need an in game screen. I've decided to give no more warnings, as it is clearly stated. Tell me or Dawson if you want this thread back open. I'm sorry if you felt that I made a harsh decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back