• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Spinoff/Mobile VPN Does Not Work While Playing 'Pokémon Go'

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 25, 2022
On my iPhone 6s, I'm now using Proton VPN. But I've recently started playing 'Pokémon Go', and the VPN stopped working while I'm playing. I'm not sure why this happens. Could someone please help me friends to solve the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Friends, I have installed another VPN to see if it is work or not. But still the problem persisted.

Its the Betternet. Has anyone encountered such kind of issue before? Or anyone use any VPN like this? Which VPN works for playing the 'Pokémon Go'? Please help

Hey I started searching online and got this post. They discussed how to resolve the issue for the iPhone. But I am quite confused getting the point that says to download the tsProtector. The detail in here.
jgfdeYUKIWJN

Would you someone suggest whether I should follow this method or not? Please help me.

The
jgfdeYUKIWJN
of iOS tutorial

Last edited by a moderator:

AdonisCohen

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 9, 2023
Hi! Considering it's been a while since you started the thread, do you still need help?

Back