• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Female Espeon or Umbreon?

Years
Uh, Umbreon and Espeon are both male no matter what you do. Reason is so that you can't get Eevee in Ruby/Saphire and maybe FR/LG and get all the evolutions by yourself. They want you to trade with other people. It'll be too simple to just get all of the Pok?mon by yourself.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
Years
dqle said:
Uh, Umbreon and Espeon are both male no matter what you do. Reason is so that you can't get Eevee in Ruby/Saphire and maybe FR/LG and get all the evolutions by yourself. They want you to trade with other people. It'll be too simple to just get all of the Pok?mon by yourself.
Well it seems Gamefreak forgot one simple way to get multiple Eevees in FR/LG, Ditto.

The male Umbreon/Espeon is so you can't get any R/B/Y Pokemon (Eevee, Jolteon, Vaporeon, and Flareon) without the use of FR/LG.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 19, 2008
You can't multiply Ditto and Eevee in FR/LG due to the Daycare center has only ONE person who can take care of ONE Pokemon...so, it's impossible to get more than one Eevee without trading ;-;

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
i coulda sworn there was a double day care center on one of the mystery islands, or maybe im halucinating again XD

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Wow, I never thought about doing that. o.0 Well anyways my Tyranitar was a female hehe yeah... I've already mated it with my Aggron on ruby.

Back