• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ginji's shinies and events trade thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Risen Demon

¿I can has chezburgr?
Years
  • Seen Mar 14, 2011
Oof. My bad. I just went back and re-read the first page, and I must've missed the marking by that section. Anyway, could I have a shiny Skarmory?

Years
  • Seen Mar 16, 2016
I would like an Arceus any not looking for a certain one.
Although i don't have much to offer only a flying pikachu or any one of the johto starters.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
hmmm now that I think about it, I don't really want them anymore ^^

riolu- modest, jolly, timid
eevee- very useful natures
skarmory- useful defense natures
:cer_boogie: Really? Awesome. >=D

Mind giving me those three Riolus and three of either eevee or skarmory (or a mix, like 2 eevee 1 skarmory, etc) with useful natures for the giveaway? :3

:cer_smile:

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Oof. My bad. I just went back and re-read the first page, and I must've missed the marking by that section. Anyway, could I have a shiny Skarmory?
sure, use my platinum fc
Stats on the Miltank are...
394/196/332/98/157/244
ok use my pearl 1 fc
:cer_boogie: Really? Awesome. >=D

Mind giving me those three Riolus and three of either eevee or skarmory (or a mix, like 2 eevee 1 skarmory, etc) with useful natures for the giveaway? :3

:cer_smile:
sure ^^, use my platinum fc

Years
-UT JPN Shiny Eevee lv.50 (1/11/2010) OT WCS ID 01110 likes to run
JEREMY Events: *info will not be given!*
-UT Tauros lv.25
-UT Vulpix lv.18
-UT Machamp lv.38
-UT Ekans lv.14
-UT Psyduck lv.27

Is there something you need in my thread for these?

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
-UT JPN Shiny Eevee lv.50 (1/11/2010) OT WCS ID 01110 likes to run
JEREMY Events: *info will not be given!*
-UT Tauros lv.25
-UT Vulpix lv.18
-UT Machamp lv.38
-UT Ekans lv.14
-UT Psyduck lv.27

Is there something you need in my thread for these?
What other events do you have?
Ginji what do you want for the 60211 Bulbasaur? Thanks.:)
any event I don't have listed

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
What other events do you have?

any event I don't have listed

Do you have any Distant land events that you want? I have all except the Eevee Scyther and Swalot. I think I have the rest of them except those 3 events. Let me know if you want any of those or smething else. Thanks.:)

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
Years
Happy Easter! I was wondering if you are still doing the special shiny johto starters giveaway? If so, I would love to get a set of three. Thanks for your time and generosity.

Ginji

Shiny Hunter
Years
Great I'll meet you on wi-fi. ^^
I will be on in a sec...
Could you wait? I'm going to eat and then we could trade. :pink_smile:
sure, let me know when you are online
Mmm..i can trade you PCNY Exploud and DUKING Italian pkmns, I think you don't have them..
im not really interested in those

Happy Easter! I was wondering if you are still doing the special shiny johto starters giveaway? If so, I would love to get a set of three. Thanks for your time and generosity.
yup ^^, use my platinum fc

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have almost all the PCNY events. I already have clones of Salamence Flygon I think Seadra I think and Altaria if you want any PCNY events.:)

Ballzie

Get your hand off my Pokéballs
Years
Awesome! I will register your fc then head to wi-fi. If now is not a good time, please let me know. My HG fc is 1978 2515 9700. Thanks!

Adrenalyn

this wild life...this freedom
Years
I'd love to have one of your shiny Eevees (Lvl 1), and I'm wondering what you'd be willing to trade for it? You are leagues above me in your Pokemon collection and you already have everything I have. If you could list a few things, I'll see what I can do. ^^ Thx!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back