• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

First rule of Fight Club: Don't talk about Fight Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
What's with all these out dated comic strips? O_o
I use to find them funny but like, my humour has changed haha.​

Awkward Zombie is and always has been cool.

comic264.png

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
I don't like that Pokemon Center comic. It makes me quite sad about Pokemon. :( I don't want to ever play again!

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
How can something that makes light of something which is meant to be something light anyway make someone sad?

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Well it makes me sad because... idk, I get sad over the dumbest things lmao. :( It is a sensitive issue? idk I'm weird don't judge me.

(The last part should be my catchphrase).

Your avatar is uh... different.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I don't trust Pokemon Centers anyway. Their red roof is clearly a blatant ripoff of the Red Roof Inn motel chain and if I was CEO of Red Roof I'd sue the pants off them.

I stayed at a Red Roof north of Cincinnati, Ohio back in 1998. Wasn't bad at all IIRC

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Why do you remember an inn you went to almost 15 years ago...?

Years
This will forever and always be the funniest webcomic strip. Anyone who says otherwise is a liar!

XkcdKitty.png
This is so true. I spent the whole morning in proximity to a tiny kitten and my brain was all mush. It's the closest thing I can get to understand how some people are about babies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
I set mine up a long time ago and I forget what I did... on my browser my background picture doesn't even show up anymore:/ I know it involves setting a blank Youtube video as your profile pic then changing some of the profile color fields to "transparent."

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Make Nica teach you! She did mine for me haha.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Eh, maybe one day Toujie. I have something simple right now. When I feel like upping the anti, then maybe I'll go chase Nica. Thanks for the advice, though!

Is anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Years
I was just saying to someone that Halloween season should start in September. One month just isn't enough.

I have no idea what I'll dress up as though.

Ice Car

Banned
Years
I shouldn't have stayed up for the entirety of last night. I think the night before I only had 3 hours of sleep too... I was ****ing
pn096.gif
as hell today, abnormally stressed out, stuttered twice on seemingly every other word I said, could not formulate much of a thought and had to constantly stop and think for a long time every time before I spoke.

Now I'm home, and I'm glad I am, but I have quite a lot of schoolwork and I'm still
pn096.gif
and don't know if I should take a nap and then try again when I'm wide awake or just try doing it now since walking home woke me up a bit more and I can try to finish as much work as possible.

I'm just going to try and wing it and do what I can for now I guess though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back