• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
My birthday is April so it's during school. When I was in high school you had to swipe your ID card to get into the building, and if it was your birthday it would play a really loud tune for a bit. Was nice but embarrassing. >_>;

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
Years
My birthday is a couple of days after Christmas. Kind of sucked growing up knowing all of my relatives would rather not get me anything for Christmas and rather wait till my birthday. Saved them money I guess.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Since college, my birthday occurs on the week of final exams. My 21st birthday was the day of two critical final exams. I failed one of them. Most folks would have had a drink or two or seven. XD

Woooo, December 3rd! Wasn't that the promotion day of my original term?

Years
My birthday is only next month, October 1st specifically. And yeah gonna be 21 this year, oh god I'm such an old girl hahahaha. Thankfully not a lot of real life stuff clashes with my birthday although I was on camp at the time I had my 17th birthday. Other than that, I usually spend mine at home.

Now for someone who remembers to make a thread for me when October 1st rolls around. Hikari would love you <3

Sirfetch’d

My birthday is February 4th which is about 5 months away. I can't wait because I'll finally be turning 20 and wont be a teen anymore :D

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
My birthday is May 15th, quite a while away, it's really not that special though I'm just another year older.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
My birthday is April so it's during school. When I was in high school you had to swipe your ID card to get into the building, and if it was your birthday it would play a really loud tune for a bit. Was nice but embarrassing. >_>;

My school had the same the kind of system, but the machine used to sing you a two-minute birthday song. xD

I'm going to turn twenty next month. I honestly can't believe how fast time went by. It feels as if it were only yesterday I had turned nineteen, haha.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
I think for a year or two they'd announce all the birthdays over the morning announcements via intercom (or whatever the school-wide speaker system is called) but that's as high-tech as it got, haha.

Though I also can't really imagine having to swipe a card to get into my schools. :s Were they high security or something...?

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
I'm not sure about other schools, but we had ID cards because the security guards needed a way to be able to register the exact time that each student got into the school. If a student was late or if they never swiped in, then they'd get a phone call sent to their home at the end of the day to let their parents be informed.

We also had scanning machines, because they didn't want us to bring any sorts of harmful equipments. xD

Years
I can't even recall my exact time I was born at, I only know the date. But yeah this will be the third birthday I'll be celebrating here at PC with you awesome guys and given this will be my 21st I'm hoping this one turns out great like all the other 21st birthdays I witnessed for other members.

Given I'm also a regular at the Showdown server maybe they might call it Hikari Day lol. But yeah I'll be having my bday there too, and Wind Heart's hashtag in his sig right now is also sorta tied into this.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
and Wind Heart's hashtag in his sig right now is also sorta tied into this.

Make sure to look for it Hika!

And if I recall right, my mother tell me that I was born on late night (I meant after midnight) on December 24th. So that means if I was not out later, I might be born at Christmas Day lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I was...born at 2 in the afternoon a day early. I was supposed to be born on November 20th but doctor was like "IT'S MEXICAN REVOLUTION DAY I DON'T WANNA WORK THAT DAY" /was born in Mexico

Ohh my birthday is on the day after! Although I was born in the early morning, so technically we share the same birthday! o/

guuuuuuuurl that is so awesome! <3

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
My birthday is July 17th. It was always at that awkward part of the summer where all my friends would be off with their families on vacation, so I never really had all of my friends at my birthday party. I also have a twin, so my birthday isn't always about me, which is fine. It's funny, my twin is extremely social and has good luck, while I stay locked up in my room and am stopped by EVERY stoplight when I go driving. XD

Guess what Hikari10! You and my mom share the same birthday. That should make it easier to remember, but I'm horrible at remembering things, so don't be terribly heartbroken if I forget...

Starry Windy

Years
Guess what Hikari10! You and my mom share the same birthday. That should make it easier to remember, but I'm horrible at remembering things, so don't be terribly heartbroken if I forget...

You make me reminded just now, that my cousin's birthday is in the same day as Hika's. I wonder is that coincidence or something else?

Years
My birthday is on January 21st, so almost 4 months to go :P I turn 19 in January, which I feel is gonna be an "off-year" for me, meaning not much to celebrate from.. considering how 18 is a large milestone in terms of what I can do and 20 being the fact that it starts another decade of my life.

Starry Windy

Years
I think being 20 is a good thing, and yet, in a few more months I'm no longer 20. I think, being 20 means I learned much about everything (and still learning), especially after joining PC some days before my birthday.

Years
...I can't believe I'm 22 already. And I also can't believe I started high school 8 years ago.. feels like 3 or 4, maybe 5. Time flies. v_v;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back