• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Kopter used Sketch!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Hi there, I am Kopter, been here for a while but never posted anything. So here is my first art (kinda). Not the best out there, but yeah everybody must be a rookie at some point.

Cacturne
Spoiler:

Open for critiism and suggestion.. I'll post some more when I have time.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
I was bored and then tried to make splicing/fusion. They are pre-evolutions of Tropius.
(Credits to Chaos Rush DS styled sprite and Nintendo/Gamefreak)

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Awesome job. Practice makes perfect!

Thank you

I was browsing my old disk and found my old splicing art. They were made before XY out lol. They were 64x64 ready for a rom hack XD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Credits to Nintendo/Gamefreak for original sprites

Years
lapal_zpswx8qulfe.png

Lapal, the preevolution of Lapras

fffffffffff wow that's so cute!! I really enjoy how you made it baby like! It's kept the overal shape for a lapras, but making it so curved without it's shell yet makes it very adorable and it looks squishy! I can still see the remnants of a shellos, but still very well done. I wonder if having the beginnings of rocks on it's back would be nice. Since Lapras has an uneven shell, maybe it's possible that the bigger spires grew earlier than the others? It's still great as is though, just a suggestion!

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Those are pretty damn awesome....
Thank you

fffffffffff wow that's so cute!! I really enjoy how you made it baby like! It's kept the overal shape for a lapras, but making it so curved without it's shell yet makes it very adorable and it looks squishy! I can still see the remnants of a shellos, but still very well done. I wonder if having the beginnings of rocks on it's back would be nice. Since Lapras has an uneven shell, maybe it's possible that the bigger spires grew earlier than the others? It's still great as is though, just a suggestion!

They are born without shells. They wear their dead mothers' shells (they are hunted by human). The shells themself are made of dead Cloyster's shell.

I had urgency to draw how Alolan Exceguttor looked when they used Dig if they were able to do so (both Alolan and regular Excegutor cant learn Dig, and Dig itself no longer a TM in SunMoon).

Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Alternate evolution of Hoothoot.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Regional Tentacool/Tentacruel

Spoiler:

Years
Quick doodling. The sketch Pokemon going monochrome

Spoiler:

I'm digging this piece and your previous pixel art!
I think your lines need to be a little more confident though. It's borderline lil messy and almost clean lines, but I think you did an excellent job capturing the pose and hands. I think a little clean up will really make it a strong piece! Otherwise, you did a pretty great job!​

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
Tried to fix my last post. So here's the thing, Im not trying to make excuses, i have a mild intention tremor which makes me feel uncomfortable the more i try to concentrate. Im teribbly sorry if my pic look bad. Thats why pixel art sometimes is a little bit easier.

Monochrome sketch
Spoiler:

Years
Tried to fix my last post. So here's the thing, Im not trying to make excuses, i have a mild intention tremor which makes me feel uncomfortable the more i try to concentrate. Im teribbly sorry if my pic look bad. Thats why pixel art sometimes is a little bit easier.

Monochrome sketch
Spoiler:

It didn't look bad, I just thought it could be better! Sorry about the misunderstanding - and I'm glad you replied to my post and comment! It's completely fine, and thank you for explaining. Your newer piece looks even better! It's much cleaner now, I think you did a fantastic job!​

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Nov 28, 2023
It's been a while since I posted here

I tried to make a fakemon this time

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back