• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

SelenaStar

Who says you're not perfect?
Years
Brogan
It was a good job that Brogan was turned away from Calnith as he spoke. She was finding it increasingly difficult not to burst out in peals of laughter at his words. The poor boy actually sounded as though he truly /believed/ what he was saying!! Firstly, his friends /couldn't/ be in powerful places...at least when compared to her own circle. She was a Houghton-Taylor, and she had never heard the name NeverWind mentioned in her circles before. Her circles were the elite - economically, politically, socially. The Untouchables, in a much more positive sense than the term was usually utilised.

Nonetheless, the let him go without picking up on the matter. It wasn't worth it. If Calnith needed to believe in his own fictitious self-importance to keep himself off the psychologist's couch then who was she to destroy him?...yet at least.

With a yawn, she changed into her regular clothes and left the dressing room. As soon as she stepped outside, a maid walked over to her and bowed, handing her a small brown-wrapped package. Frowning, Brogan opened the accompanying card and read it with eyebrows raising with each word:

"My dear B,

I am sorry that I couldn't be here to see you back off to the Academy. Unavoidable business - of course you understand, I won't even ask.

This is for you. You will find it useful.

I love you sweetie,
Daddy x'

Tucking the card into her bag, Brogan smiled even as she frowned, turning the box over in her hands. Now was not the time to open it. She pushed it to the bottom of her bag, covering it with her scarf, before making her way out to the coaches. Once back at the Academy, Brogan would lie in bed with the box on her stomach, watching it with a rising sense of purpose. Once the had opened it? Well. She would most definitely consider herself one of The Untouchables. In EVERY sense of the term.

Selene
Despite hoping to, Selene just couldn't sleep on the coach home. She sat with Ryan on her lap, her Raichu curled up asleep, she could feel his soft snores against her thigh, making her smile. Despite everything that had happened, she felt comofortable there with her Ryan, as though everything that was wrong in her world had, for those moments, been righted.

Looking out of the window, Selene's eyes widened at the sight of Saffron City at nighttime - the lights strewn out before her like fairies playing in a dark garden. The image seemed to calm her, wiping everything from her mind other than Ryan and the City Lights in front of her.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
It was dark outside the academy. A rebellious-looking kid was leaning against a pillar, with a Koffing floating right next to him. The kid looked frustrated about something. Well, of course he was, I mean, he was sent there against his will so that he could be "out of his mother's way", I'd be surprised if he wasn't angry about it.

The kid stared at the dark sky above him. "Stupid mom... Who does she think she is to send me here without even asking first?" he said to himself, "And blaming me because she's a mess...Un-freaking-believable. Bah, Whatever. She'll pay soon enough..."

The Koffing then let out a yawn. The boy glanced at him and smirked. "Well, Smokey, here we are. Oak's Pokémon Academy..." he said and then walked up to the door, with his Koffing sleepily keeping up with him. "Time to get you butts in there and see what so special about this place..."

"Koffing..." the Pokémon said sleepily and nodded as the boy leaned against the door.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years

Valorie Ryder

Valorie nodded politely to Takumi as he moved to leave, seeming to have calmed down somewhat from her stress sickness. This was only visible though, as she was still far from better. Stress sickness only healed with time. Given, the symptoms themselves generally went away fairly quickly after the source of stress was removed. Yet, the damage healed a lot more slowly. Regardless, for now she was able to smile without much struggle to it. After Takumi had taken his leave Valorie got up and turned to Mark.

"Well... I've gotta run."

She was half tempted to crack a joke about how he obviously couldn't follow her, but her brain just wasn't coming up with one.

"Gotta change into something more comfortable... Later Mark!"

She waved to Mark before moving off to go find the ladies changing room. A change of clothes later she was heading back to the train. After having spent all that time in high society she felt somehow... disappointed. What was this feeling? Did she miss the fancier things in life? She passed the thought from her mind. During the boat ride home, Valorie managed to find an empty room to lock herself in, where she huddled in the corner out of view of the window and pulled out her phone. Finally...

A very emotional conversation with her parents later, she hung up. Being able to talk with them about anything like this was a godsave. She honestly felt better after having vented her angst this time. Needless to say, her parents had been very concerned. She had taken the time to admit to them she'd gone on a bit of a shopping spree. Though her parents had shared looks that Valorie was convinced were looks of disappointment they had quickly offered to send her more and assured her it was fine. 'A trainer needed to do what a trainer needed to do.' They'd said when she had explained what she had bought. She still felt bad despite this. The conversation had ended with her parents saying goodbye to her, and then to eachother. They were almost never really together. Her father was always away... always. Though he treated her wonderfully when he was around, it still bothered her how little she got to see him. She sighed and sat in the room a while longer, ignoring what few people came knocking in favor of having some privacy to herself. It helped her calm down, not to have to stress about what others thought. Out of sight, out of mind! She just couldn't wait until they got back to the academy, where she didn't have to hide just to get basic privacy.

Luckily she didn't have that much longer to wait, and the boat docked on Oak Island. She made her way off the boat in a relative hurry, but not quite as hurried as when she had gotten off the train and ran straight into a boy earlier. No, this was just your average eagerness.

Joint Post between Valorie and Selene

Valorie Ryder

Valorie was glad to be back at the academy where at least she could get some privacy. For a moment, she had forgotten all about how she'd asked Selene if they wanted to have a sleepover. Yet, as she walked down the halls of the school it occured to her; she was going the wrong way! On second though, she needed her pajamas. She picked up the pace, rushing to Suicune dorm and into her dorm room and changing into something more comfortable before heading back out. She didn't know why she did that, but it earned her a few odd looks. Regardless, she soon arrived at Entei dorm and made her way to where she remembered Selene's room was. For a moment she was nervous about how this might go, but after looking around briefly she knocked on the door in an attempt to be polite.

Selene Evans

Having changed into her favourite Raichu pyjamas in honour of her newly-evolved Ryan - who was currently sprawled out over one of Selene's beanbags snoring, his tail twitching and flicking upward now and again - Sel was sat cross-legged on her bed removing the day's make-up with a facial cleansing wipe. She felt completely and utterly beat - what a day it had been! She and Mark were no longer on speaking terms, but now she and Valorie /were/ on speaking terms, she hadn't had chance to talk to Vince much on the trip at all...everything seemed to be doing 180 degree flips every time Selene blinked.

Speaking of Valorie, Selene jumped up as a knock startled her out of her reverie. With a slight frown she put down the wipe on her desk as she stood, crossing to the door as Ryan stirred in his sleep, slightly disturbed by the noise. Sliding the lock back, Selene opened the door slowly and peered out...to see Valorie.

She mentally slapped herself - of course. Valorie had suggested a sleepover on their return to the Academy. As if she had forgotten...

With a wide smile she stepped back and opened the door wider, inviting Valorie in wordlessly. Firstly, Selene wasn't quite sure what to say. Secondly, she figured that as Valorie had suggested this, she should let her speak at her own pace. She suspected that Valorie had something to get off her chest, and she didn't want to either force her to or inhibit her from telling her as and when she, Valorie, wanted.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie stepped in, smiling at Selene with only a faint trace of awkwardness. She was not afraid, and she was glad that Selene and her were on good terms. She honestly hadn't yet found out about Mark and Selene's fight. Mark hadn't mentioned it. She did however want to talk to Selene about recent events and whatnot. After she moved in, she moved to one side of the room before turning back to face Selene. Her night clothes were rather plain. What could she say? She was too self concious to wear pokemon print pyjamas.

"Hey..! How did you like the trip? And how're you feeling about... stuff?"

She didn't bring up all the pain and angst she'd suffered during it. No, she would not complain to Selene about how it hurt to watch her dance with another, or how she'd denied boys in order to feel faithful. She had crossed a line somewhere where she now felt that she was obligated to keep herself open until Selene either flat out denied or accepted her. After all, how would Selene feel if she just up and took someone else after putting her in this awkward position? When she said the latter part asking Selene how she felt, her tone became somewhat concerned. It was a general question, but one might be able to guess what was on her mind.

Selene Evans

As she entered, Valorie seemed to be relaxed, more relaxed than Selene was or than she expected Valorie to be. To Selene this meant either one of two things - that Valorie was cool with everything that had happened that day since their brief, interrupted discussion earlier at the convention, or that she hadn't been particularly affected by the whole incident after all, and Selene found herself inwardly hoping that it wasn't the second. She closed the door and slid the lock closed before crossing back over to her bed, seating herself once more in a cross-legged position as though she were about to start meditating.

"It was good! I'd never been to Saffron City before...the only place in mainland Kanto that I'd ever been from my Island was Fuschia City once when I was smaller, and Cinnibar Island if you count that as mainland...but it was a gorgeous place, kind of made me understand a bit more why Brogan thinks she's so above everybody else..."

And she trailed off, with only a hint of awkward feeling in her tone as she found herself thinking about the latter part of Valorie's questioning. It was obvious that she was pensive, but she didn't seem to be angsting or awkward over the situation - largely Selene had come to accept the inner conflict, as odd as it may sound, she had made peace with the tensions between her emotions. She didn't like it, and she wished that it would end, but for the time this was her lot in life.

Looking up at Valorie she paused, only then thinking what 'stuff' she may have been referring to. She had been with Mark earlier of course, it may be that she was asking about how she was feeling about their fight...that was a more difficult question, given how many sub-contexts were tied up in that one fight...

"Okay. Well...I'm okay with the fact that I'm not okay, if you get what I mean..." now she sounded frustrated, predominantly by her own lack of eloquence. "I wish I knew what I could say to you. I don't fully know how I feel but..." she rubbed the back of her neck with a pained expression before sighing deeply, "I do love you too. In...many ways...that I don't fully understand myself. And that's why I ended up falling out with Mark so badly I think...because he feels the same, but he's so clear about it. So much clearer than I can be right now..."

Valorie Ryder

Valorie listened intently to Selene. For the time being, she was perfectly calm. She wasn't afraid of being judged, wasn't afraid of losing Selene. Life seemed relatively good at that particular moment. Sure, there was awkward in the air, but who was she to complain? Selene talked about how she'd never really been to Kanto before except Cinnabar Island and Valorie nodded in agreement. Her father had been to Kanto on many ocassions what with his job requiring him to travel out of the region quite often. Heck, he had brought Charmander back for her on one of his trips even! Yet, she herself had never been there before now. Then Selene went on to talk about he frustrations. Valorie could detect the frustration in her voice, though she didn't see anything she could do about it right at that moment. When Selene mentioned a fallout with Mark her eyes widened a bit though. They'd fallen out? That was... disturbing. She didn't know what to make of this. She hadn't realized they were anything /but/ good friends. Was it her fault? She was certainly concerned... but something else was hogging her attention. Selene had told Valorie that she loved her. Maybe it was selfish, selfish to focus on this instead of how Mark might be feeling and how she could fix their friendship, but at the moment she didn't care. She did intend to revisit the issue later, but the keyword was /later/. It wasn't like they were going to get anything done now anyway. Valorie visibly seemed pleased, her smile growing and any trace of awkwardness that was there before fading.

"Selene... I..."

She actually sounded rather cheerful, though it seemed like she was having trouble deciding what to say. She moved over to the bed and sat down next to Selene and... after a moment... She hugged her. It was a simple embrace from the side, which she hoped would offer some sort of comfort. She made an effort not to get too affectionate though. She could've leaned on Selene, among other things, but for now she didn't want to stress Selene out with any confusing feelings. At this point she had figured out what to say, and spoke up as she wrapped her arms around Selene.

"Is there anything I can do to help...? Answer your questions..?"

She had spoken a desire to help Selene understand, and had offered to answer any questions she might have. She didn't know if she /could/ answer any question Selene threw at her, but she was willing to try.

Selene Evans

As Valorie said her name, Sel looked up with a slightly confused expression. Valorie sounded happy...sure, Selene had used those three one-syllable-words that meant everything, but that had been backed up by a whole lead of confusion and insecurity that she had feared rendered the words useless. What was the point of /having/ feelings if you had absolutely no idea why you had them and how to apply them to any kind of relationship? She couldn't quite say what reaction she had expected from Valorie, but it wasn't this.

And Selene was made up about it. The idea that by being honest and telling Valorie all the mangled-up thoughts going round in her mind could bring them closer together was reassuring - the way Selene saw it this was one of the most difficult friendships she had ever had because she didn't know /what/ exactly it was, and she couldn't even say from her own point of view what she would want it to be because she just didn't know. It was as though her brain, when confronted with this issue, seemed to turn off the rational thought section, so Selene couldn't process and work her way through any of these emotions that she was feeling.

She felt Valorie's small arms hug her, and instantly she tensed. It wasn't a personal slight, it was just that Selene had made herself so emotionally open and vulnerable she couldn't help but react physically as she was emotionally to this sudden gesture. After a moment, however, she relaxed and reached a hand up to lie on Valorie's arm - the side hug made it quite difficult to return the gesture. She shook her head slowly.

"I think...this is one thing that I need to do myself. Only I can answer my questions. Just...you being here is enough, and wanting to help me means more than you know," she said quietly, quite glad that Valorie was hugging her from the side - at that moment she would not have been able to make eye contact, at all. "But I...I don't want to hold you back. It..." she took a deep breath and steeled herself for what she was going to say, but didn't really want to say, "it's unfair of me to ask you to put life on hold while I try and figure this out...because I might not, you know," she said, deciding that now she /had/ to make eye contact as she warned Valorie, moving away from her slightly so that she could look at her.

"There's no guarantee that I will figure this out, I /want to/, so much you have no idea...but this...this is all too new. I don't know what's happening to me, I can't put it together in my head and I've been trying /so hard/" her voice was cracked with emotion as she spoke, sniffing back tears that threatened to well up. "I won't have you stopping your life for me, Valorie, I won't."

Valorie Ryder

Valorie felt Selene tense, but held on despite this. She wanted to return the comfort Selene had given her. Then Selene went on about how she didn't want to hold Valorie back or hold her down. Valorie just sort of blinked. How had she known? She had gotten mildly used to being read like an open book though. Coming from Selene, she no longer minded. Perhaps if it had been someone else, she would'be been upset over it. What did she say to that though? Yes, she felt plenty of pain over waiting. Yet, there was no /way/ she was just going to move on and leave Selene to her struggles. What did she say though? How did she convince Selene to go with it without /lying/? Her parents had instilled in her a value of honesty. It was no wonder she was a bit of a poor liar. When she spoke, she spoke slowly, coming up with what she was saying as she went. She was obviously speaking from her heart.

"Selene...you're not. My life is my pokemon... my training... I'll never stop doing that... I guess it's just... It... doesn't matter if you don't want to kiss... ...if you don't want to... do anything too intimate. I'm okay with that."

When she said that last part, she sounded so sure of herself. Yet, she wasn't done.

"That's not what's important to me. I guess... I guess I-- I mean it's not like I wouldn't enjoy a kiss..."

She looked away almost guiltily when she said that last part. She wasn't done yet even still.

"What's /really/ important to me though... is that... I have /you/. I want you as my friend. I want to be /best friends/, but I don't want someone else to come between us... I-I guess I realized I wanted to have you on a more personal level than a friend could ever be... I knew then that I loved you and... I can't stop, and... I would never /want/ to..."

Valorie just sort of quivered a bit. She had thrown herself out there really dang hard. It had occured to her that maybe she was just creeping Selene out, maybe she was just making it harder for Selene. Maybe she should stop pretending to understand how this works.

"...And..- I'm sorry. I should just shut up."

Her transition into an apology was abrupt. She hadn't had the guts to continue gushing her heart out. She felt more like a burden than anything at the moment, and she was kind of afraid of what Selene might say or do in response.

Selene Evans

To Selene it seemed as though Valorie were trying to console her, or at least put her in some kind of peace of mind that she wasn't about to leave her. This brought Sel more comfort than Valorie could probably ever know, given that at that point in time she had absolutely no idea about the future, or even what she was feeling at the present!

Then Valorie spoke about intimacy, kissing, that kind of thing and Selene honestly didn't know how to react. Her mind just kind of blacked out, like a television set that had lost signal, with grey and white fuzz buzzing across the screen. She looked at Valorie to notice that her friend was now looking away, and couldn't help herself from leaning in towards her slightly. Although she was more afraid of intimacy with Valorie than most other things at that moment, seeking comfort, she was acting almost subconsciously.

As Valorie kept speaking, Selene snapped back to herself and nearly leapt away when realising what she had almost done. It wasn't like she didn't want to, or else she wouldn't have even started, but the idea of kissing Valorie at that moment was terrifying - if there was one thing that would complicate the issue of uncertainty even more at that moment, it was anything intimate.

Sel frowned at Valorie and shook her head slowly.

"You have nothing to be sorry for. To hear this...it's comforting...it helps. I feel...the same...but I'm just so confused about this, I didn't even know that this could happen. You know. Between two girls and all. Everything I've ever learned, everything I've ever known...tells me that this, isn't natural...but it feels so natural, as though...like...as though it was fated to happen or something..." she sighed and let her face fall into her hands with a low grunt, fingertips curling into her scalp in frustration.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie hadn't seemed to notice Selene hovering in closer, or if she did she declined to comment. It seemed most likely that her eyes had been averted at the moment though. When Selene spoke she looked back up at her, and as she went on a flicker of understanding appeared in Valorie's eyes, subtle as could be. Oh. OH! Now she understood. Things were suddenly clearer. It wasn't a question of love. It was a question of orientation. She hadn't really considered that maybe, y'know, Selene was straight. What if she was though? What if she thought about it and decided this wasn't for her? The thought kind of made Valorie silently nervous. She'd made the ultimate folly of any naive bisexual, assuming others were as flexible as she was. How could she have known any better though? Was she supposed to help Selene come to the conclussion she wanted her to? No... She didn't think her parents would approve of such a thing. They'd say... They'd say... She didn't know what they'd say, but it certainly wouldn't be that. She suspected they might tell he to be tolerant though. Tolerance... She could do that.

"I think I understand..."

She paused for a brief moment.

"Selene, I'll give you all the time you need..."

She abruptly found herself yawning and stopped for a moment to do just that.

"Nnn... I'm happy just to spend time with you like we always have while I wait..."

Selene Evans

Ultimately, Selene had only wanted to be honest with Valorie, but was her friend was quiet she suddenly bit her lip, fretting that perhaps she had gone /too/ far with the honesty. Everything she had said was the truth - her island was traditional in the sense that it was too small, too full of custom and ancestry to have adapted to the open, liberal messages of the mainland that only infrequently met their shores. In the end Sel knew that she had been open with Valorie - this would be the best foundation to build any future relationship on, no matter what kind of relationship this was. "I...I need time. There's no way around that...this is so...new. I've never even seen two girls above the age of 10 holding hands before, never mind anything else..." she reached up and put her hand on Valorie's arm once more, giving it a brief squeeze, "but I'm sure that I can figure this out. I'm sure I can."

She looked over at her friend, as directly as she could given the side-hugging-position they were in.

"And I meant what I said. I know that...there are others...who can offer you what I can't, and they can offer it right now, unlike me. And they..." she were about to mention that they were 'good people' before remembering her fight with Mark...she wasn't sure that she believed those words at that moment....so decided not to speak them.

Instead she just didn't talk. She felt her eyes grow suddenly heavy, with the warmth and familiar comfort from Valorie holding her, she let her eyes drift closed without really knowing what she was doing. The day had taken it out of her. She was drifting to sleep, she hadn't passed out completely - should Valorie talk right now it may well jolt Selene awake, or at the very least it would earn some kind of mumbled, possibly unintelligible, response from her.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie just smiled in response to what Selene had said. She acknowledged it, but.... it didn't change her mind. Why? Yeah, others could offer her what Selene couldn't right this moment, but could they offer what Valorie wanted? The answer was no, because she'd set her mind on wanting Selene and she wasn't going to give that thought up. She did take notice however that Selene was getting slightly harder to hold, her eyes drifting shut after a bit. Well she certainly seemed tired. Feeling a bit brave, Valorie leaned on Selene a bit. It /had/ been a long day, and it must've been approaching midnight. Valorie hadn't slept much last night, so she too was rather exhausted. She let her presence do the talking for her rather than saying anything in response. She didn't let go. She was there for Selene, and that was that.

Selene Evans

Feeling the warmth intensify by her side, Selene smiled softly in her half-asleep state, tightening her grip on the arm around her. Nothing that she had spoken about before seemed to matter at that moment - predominantly because Selene's rational thought brain was shattered and had turned itself off for the night - and all that counted was that Valorie was beside her. It was with this thought that Selene passed through into unconsciousness, and it wouldn't be long before she decided that sleeping upright slumped against a wall wasn't comfortable and would decide to lie out - all without waking up, of course. That would be when the snoring commenced. Snoring meant that Selene was comfortable, happy, content.

Valorie Ryder

Valorie felt Selene's grip tighten and for a moment she was convinced Selene was still awake, but not long after Selene had unintentionally pulled Valorie down with her! At first, Valorie was surprised and unsure how to react to this. Was this what it felt like to be a teddy bear? Then the snoring started. It was then that Valorie realized that Selene was actuall off in dreamland. A light blush came to her cheeks, but she passed the thought from her mind. After a moment's consideration, she snuggled up to Selene, careful not to wake her and closed her own eyes. It would actually take her a bit to fall asleep, partially because she had things on her mind, but she was comfortable enough, and eventually she slept. Thankfully enough, this was not one night she would be sleepwalking.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 38
  • Seen Jul 7, 2014
Jonah didn't feel very good about what he did, but he knew it was necessary. Even for an old man, Pryce was seriously long-winded about his actions, or lack thereof. He couldn't even bring himself to tell him off because he didn't want to get beaten over the head with that walking stick.

Finally. His new home. Just as he disembarked, his pager buzzed. Another new teacher? Geez, where does Gary find these people? Then he realized he found him in much the same way, and he could only sigh very loudly. He didn't even have resident authority over any of the houses. A shame. Maybe someday, after he managed to get tenure, he thought as he got ready for the next day and the type-specializing shenanigans that were scheduled to occur.

pokepokemo

The RPing Challenger!
Years
Gen Valdrauth Esis

Gen woke up and realized it was time for class. "Dang, I'm late! Better hurry up."
He dressed with his regular clothes and went out to look for what class he should join. But he forgot something! The thing he never wants to forget, breakfast! Gen quickly head for the cafeteria to get a munch.
He knew not what to pick for breakfast, at home he would usually eat a piece of meat, be it grilled, fried or boiled. He did see a piece of meat and grabbed it to his plate. Gen took a glass of plain water and drank up. The meat was finished quickly enough that Gen could rush of to class without being late. But he arrived at another problem, he has no type specialties. "Hmm......... I know! I'll just take the class that covers everything!" thought Gen to himself. That class happened to be quite near there.

Gen walked up and entered the class. He was quite surprised to see Lance sitting on the teacher's chair. "Woah, never thought Lance was teaching here." Gen thought to himself. He sat down on a chair in front and put his things beside him. Lance asked a question suddenly,"Who knows what the weaknesses of the fire type are?".
Gen raised his hand and answered,"The weaknesses are water,ground and rock."
"Right, as... what is your name again?" asked Lance. "Gen, sir! I'm new here."
"Is that so? Anyways Gen here was right about that part."
The class resumed and Gen wondered what urged him to sleep in both his entrance exams until his class ended.
Gen went out looking for something to do.
Vendra Gerrard

Ven had slept so nicely he woke up to find out he was starving the moment he woke up. "Oh my, I hadn't eaten a single bite since I got here have I ?" thought Ven to himself. "First things first, eat then I'll go look for a specialized water class."
Ven walked out, and went to the cafeteria. He grabbed one of everything and finished it of faster than he could swallow it. With his mouth full, he went to the specialized water class. After learning lots of new things, he decided to explore the island and possibly battle and catch some pokemon. Ven wandered the island with his 3 pokemon by his side. His interest was caught by an abandoned dorm on the island, so he decided to explore it.
The moment he entered the building, his instincts told him to run for it, but he didn't. He just said,"Get out here, ghost and dark pokemon, you'll never defeat me." A large group of pokemon 20 strong that consisted of Koffing, Muk, Purrloin, Zorua and Yamask appeared in front of Ven, Falco, Veera and Zemrath. They were ready for battle and their eyes gleamed with excitement.
"Zemrath use Psycho Cut, Falco use Giga Impact and Veera use Hyper Beam." commanded Ven.
Zemrath's hand started glowing and he cut through the group of pokemon. Most were unaffected but the Muk and Koffing were injured more than the others. Falco and Veera used their Giga Impact and Hyper Beam in a synchronized manner so that most of the weaker ones got knocked out. But that knocked down just 3 of the enemies. " This is where the battle starts!" yelled Ven.

"Bit battle hungry ain't he?" said Falco with a sigh.
"No kidding" replied Veera

The group of dark and ghost types unleashed all their might at Ven's group. "Use Water Pulse, Falco, Veera" Commanded Ven. The two serpents unleashed rings of water from their mouths that blocked of most of the attacks, but the remaining hit them. Zemrath, being the weakest of the 3 was injured the worst, despite having great resistance to the opposing element. " Enough Zemrath, return." said Ven as he returned the blade pokemon back into it's pokeball. "Let's rock! Veera use rain dance to boost Falco's Hydro Pump power!" Veera shrieked and danced to summon rain while Falco unleashed a great high-pressured jet stream of water from his mouth. This combo proved to be exceptionally lethal to the opposing side as most of the enemied had either been flushed out, knocked out or they ran away. now only 10 remain. These ten were soaked but still resumed attacking. The attacks were strong and powerful as they managed to weaken Veera and Falco. " Falco, Veera let's end this! Use Dragon Tail and Dragon Pulse to knock them out of this house!" Commanded Ven . The combined attacks of Falco and Veera pushed the 10 pokemon out of the house. But Ven saw a baby Zorua that had seemed to be abandoned and so he took pity for it and threw a poke ball at it.

Last edited:

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell woke up to the sound of someone shouting in the hallway, *sigh* he hated to get his sleep interrupted by random people. After looking around his room seeing it was still pitch-black, Maxwell assumed that it was still in the middle of the night.
"Hey!" he yelled in an annoyed tone, "Keep quiet will ya'? Do you have any idea what time it is? Go to sleep already!"
After that, Maxwell laid down his head on the pillow and started to resume his favourite activity, sleeping.

Some hours later

Maxwell woke up again. He was surprisingly unable to sleep, the only thing that mattered in his mind right now was that pokemon from yesterday. Maxwell got up, and started to take on his regular clothes. He determined that it was still early in the morning due to the faint light coming through his window. Maxwell looked at his Entei dorm-jacket, he didn't want to take off his precious green hoodie so h tied the dorm-jacket around his waist.
"There we go." he said with a smile.

The doors to the academy opend, Maxwell stared into the sunlight as he walked towards the beach. He stopped once he was relatively close to the water.
"Hello?" he said, "Is anybody there? I'm that guy from yesterday, remember? I have come here to challenge you!"
At the sound of these words, a small pokemon jumped out of the water and landed by Maxwell's feet. It looked up at him and said in a confident voice: "Tympole!"

Maxwell grinned, he took Slackey off of his head and put him, still sleeping, on the ground. Maxwell clapped three times in rapid succession,
"Okay Slackey, naptime is over!" he said in a firm voice. Slackey woke up as fast as one would be able to snap their fingers and looked around a little confused. Then he saw the pokemon standing a few feet away from him, "Aha, a battle." he thought to himself. Finally, a battle where his opponent wasn't a cute adorable baby.

"Okay Slackey, let's start thing off with a Hone Claws!" Maxwell said. Slackey grinned as his claws started to sharpen and become pearl-white. The pokemon leapt at Slackey and started to fire off an array of bubbles.
"Dodge it and then use Chip Away!" Maxwell said. Slackey jumped out of the way, dodging most of the bubbles but still getting hit by a few. When he landed, Slackey started to run towards the pokemon with his claws raised high up in the air.
*SMACK*
The pokemon flew a few meters away and slammed into a nearby tree upon the impact of Slackey's attack. It got up, shaked off a few leaves from itself and looked at Slackey,
"Tym, tympole! Tym?"[Wooow, you're really strong! What kind o pokemon are you anyway? I've never seen someone of your speices before.] it asked.
"Sla, koth, koth?"[I'm a Slakoth, the name's Slackey. What kind of pokemon are you then?] Slackey replied.
"Tym, pole."[I'm a Tympole, pleased to meet you] the Tympole said with a small laugh.
"Chip Away, one more time!" Maxwell yelled, Slackey started to run towards the Tympole again, but this time the tadpole pokemon just smiled,
[I won't fall for that twice.] he said. The Tympole leaped up and over Slackey, who just stood dumbstruck when he realized that his opponent had escaped him, and fired off a Bubblebeam. The bubbles hit Slackey hard in his back, he fell over and fell asleep on the ground. The Tympole looked at Slackey, what? Had he fallen asleep?

The tadpole pokemon shrugged his shoulders, or rather the equivalent of shrugging your shoulders when you don't have any, and charged towards Slackey.
"Naptime's over!" Maxwell yelled an clapped his hands three times in rapid succession. Slackey woke up and quickly turned around to see the Tympole coming towards him, Maxwell didn't even have to order out the attack, Slackey already knew what he had to do. His claws was suddenly enveloped in a shadowy aura, he quickly swatted it towards the Tympole.
It hit the space between the tadpole pokemon's eyes. A critical hit.

Maxwell smiled, he took out a pokeball from his pocket an threw it at the Tympole. It hit the target and the Tympole was sucked into the pokeball, it fell down on the ground and started shaking. Suddenly, it stopped. Maxwell walked up to it with a smile on his face, he had caught his first pokemon at the academy.
"Good job Slackey! Let's wake up the others and get some breakfast." he said smiling at his Slakoth.

Maxwell went up to his room again and waked Quillie and Wilson up, the two pokemon had fallen asleep on the floor and were now really hungry.
"Come on guys, time for food!" he said as he walked out of his room. He proceeded to the cafeteria with his pokemon trailing behind him, well except the Tympole he had recently caught. Maxwell eventually found a table and told his pokemon to stay there while he went to order food.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled as she woke up and yawned a bit. Yesterday had been wonderful and today was type specialization day. She planned on the water one and then wanted to go check out the abandoned Lugia dorm. Maybe she could get Maxwell to go with her. Getting up she got dressed making sure she had her bag and Sapphire's Pokeball before she exited her room. She was starving. She smiled getting to the cafeteria and got some pancakes and sausage taking a seat and calling out Sapphire giving her Pokemon food. Looking around she spotted Maxwell getting his food and waved at him smiling more.

(OOC: I'll post for Adria later)

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
Quincy

Quin yawned and rolled over in his sleep. Of course, he was still sitting at the desk, so he ended up on the floor.

"Gah! I'm awake!" Quin said as he hit the ground. He shook his head and stood up. Zara chuckled at him. Quin got to his feet and looked around. He tried to remember what he was supposed to do now.

"Oh, right! I need to investigate the Abandoned Power Plant!" Quin said as he remembered. He gathered up his gear and looked around. He had something else to do first though... Oh, right, class. He whirled Arcino's pokeball on his finger and smiled. Grass Type Specialization. That wuld surely help him and Arcino become a little closer. He tossed the pokeball up and caught it. He placed it back on his belt before striding out the door, snatching his Yellow Raikou Jacket on the way out.

Nova

Nova got to his feet and yawned. He looked around at his small den. He had made it a little higher up on the Volcano than where his old den had been, but still out of his old pack's territory. He walked outside into the morning sun and blinked a little bit. He sniffed around. By now, the pack would be back from hunting. Good. He needed to get their fire stone. He took off in the direction of where his pack would be.

Brian

"Wake up sleepy head," Thyme said as she shook Brian awake. Bri yawned and stretched out. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Ugh... Thyme, it's not even time for class... Why are you waking me up?" Bri mumbled sleepily. Thyme shook her head and jumped off the bed.

"Well, one, beecause Nova's gone. Two, because some man left a box over there. It's shaking," Thyme said, pointing at the big box. Bri immediately sat up, dislodging Drizzle from where he had been curled up next to his head.

"Wah!" Drizzle said as he woke up. Bri looked around.

"Nova!" Bri said, as if that would bring him back. Drizzle ducked under the bed and grabbed Nova's pokeball.

"He said he wanted to train. He's too emberrassed about losing so much, so he didn't want to bother you. Still, he's promised to come back. I wouldn't worry. He's a very loyal pokemon," Drizzle said. Bri took the pokeball, but didn't say a thing. A sudden thud and annoyed cry drew his gaze to the box. Thyme had climbed on top of it, and whatever was inside had knocked her off. Bri got to his feet and pulled his crutches under him. He walked over to the box and eyed it with curiousity. There was a letter taped to the top. He pulled it off and opened it.

Dear little Bro,

How are you doing? Things are just fine down here in Slateport. I decided to get the rest of the family to send you some stuff for your birthday. Heh, I know it's not for a few days, but I shipped it early to get you and Snivy your costumes. Happy Halloween, and then happy birthday! By the way, Mitch got you a very special little present. You'll see what I mean when you open the box.

Your big bro, Dean

But that wasn't all. There were two more letters inside. One a neat, typed script, that was clearly from Mitch, and another with slightly curved, loopy hand writing that his mother had, that passed down to all of her children. He decided to read the letter from his mother first.

Dear Brian

I hope you are behaving yourself in school. I hope that little trouble maker of yours hasn't caused too much trouble either. I know what a handful she is. Everyone is fine here, so don't worry about us. Scott has three doctor's appointments today, so I'll keep this short. Behave, enjoy your studies, and happy birthday!

Love, Mother.

"Typical of her!" Thyme said with a scowl as she read the letter. Bi shook his head. It was rather typical. Seems she still doesn't like Thyme. Oh well. It's the thought that counts. He pulled out Mitch's letter now.

To Brian.

Hello. I hope you are doing well in school. I'm sure you are having fun as well, but remeber that you must think of your future. Find what you want to do and go after it. And don't forget we're all here for you. My own studies are going well. Now, on to what I wanted to tell you. Happy birthday! Dean mentioned you were getting good with pokemon, and that he was sending you a few of the extra TMs in the store. I have a friend that is a pokemon Breeder. I asked for his help to get you an appropriate present, and he agreed. Now you have another pokemon to use those TMs on.

Your's truly, Mitch

"Another pokemon? Don't you already have seven?" Thyme said as she finished reading the letter. Bri counted them off on his fingers.

"I've got you, Drizzle, Duster, Nova, Frost, Leena, and Bouncy. Then whatever that pokemon is," Bri said as the box lurched again. Drizzle wandered over and looked at it. Bri grabbed it and began pulled the tape off. The moment he began opening the box, he was hit by a very small, brown blur.

"FREEDOM!" a squeeky voice yelled out. Brian hit the ground and the small brown pokemon leapt off of him. It ran over and began running a circle around Thyme, talking a mile a minute.

"Who are you? Where am I? You smell funny!" the pokemon said. Thyme scowled, and then hissed when it stepped on her tail. She wrapped her vines around it and lifted it into the air. Brian could finally identify that the pokemon was an Eevee. But not like Maria or Ellie had been before they evolved. This Eevee was male, and he was squirming and fighting in Thyme's vines. There was a large blue bow tied around his neck, and he looked to be covered in... Frosting and crumbs?

"Hey! Knock it off! Ugh! You're all sticky! Why are you sticky?" Thyme said as she shifted her grip.

"Because he ate the cupcakes Mother sent," Brian said as he invistaged further in the box. He pulled out several pieces of clothing and dropped them on the floor. He found the TMs and put them carefully on his desk. He pulled out a paper plate with a lot of crumbs on it. He threw that in the trash can as Thyme scowled. He found a note taped to an open pokeball. He began to read it aloud.

Dear Brian.

You may not know me, but I know your brother very well. He is very proud of you you know. Anyways, this is Sprinkles. He's an Eevee that I bred a few days ago. He's going to be a real handful... Don't let him near anything sweet, or he'll get very, very hyper. Good luck, and happy birthday.

Elisha Venica, your brother Mitch's best friend.

Wow! People he didn't even know were giving him stuff! And Sprinkles! Bri heard an angry shout and a thud.

"Little brat!" Thyme said, holding her vines in her hands. Sprinkles had bitten her, and she dropped him. He resumed his wild charging around the room, sniffing everything and making a mess.

"H-hey! Sprinkles, cut it out!" Brian said. Sprinkles stopped and blew a raspberry at him.

"You're not the boss of me!" Sprinkles shouted. He turned and rqaced out the door and down the hall. So many new places to explore! Drizzle was very confused.

"Err... What?" he said after a moment.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell

Maxwell frowned, he didn't know what to get for breakfast, they had SO many delicious things. Finally he decided to get three chocolate-croissants and a bowl of yoghurt for hilself, a tray of pancakes with syrup for Wilson, a banana-pudding for Slackey, roasted vegdeables for Quillie. But what would he get for his Tympole? His thoughts were interrupted when he spotted Geneviève waving at him a bit away. Maxwell smiled, he was glad to see his girlfriend again and started to walk towards her.

"Hey, there! Is it okay if I sit here?" he asked her smiling as he arrived at the table. "How are you doing? I couldn't spot you at the train or the ship yesterday.", "Howsit' going Sapphire?" he said and nodded at the Simipour.

Suddenly to Maxwell's surprise, Tympole's pokeball opend up and the tadpole-pokemon jumped out and landed on the table giving off a light squishy sound. With a smile plastered on his face, he vibrated his cheeks towards the girl and the Simipour in front of him,
"Tym, tym?"[Hi there, how are you doing?] he said.

HunterZero

Maverick Hunting til the end
Years
Vincent Xackford Luna

This is what he gets for getting into other people's business. His parent actually did come and sign that dang paper! Afterward before they left he was yelled at by his dad. Vince didn't dare go back to the academy on that dang boat he flew back on Blitz. As he flew over to the island he couldn't help but keep thinking how much he wanted to punch that teacher who got him in trouble in the face.

"Man this day blew!" He growled as he walked into his room. He took off his belt that had his pokeballs attached to them and tossed it on his bed before he left his room to go take a shower. As he showered he couldn't help but think about how upset he was at the world.

"Man I hope tomorrow will be better," He said as he drifted off to sleep. When he woke up he had the biggest headache. Vince also noticed that Wattage and Shade were playing around on his desk.

<Morning!> The Zorua exclaimed as he jumped on Vince's head. Vince didn't smile or even recognize that Shade was there. All he did was take the Zorua off his head and changed into his clothes. A blood red T-shirt, jet black pants, his black shoes with red stripes along the bottom of them. He also wore a black wrist band on his right wrist.

Shade just sighed and followed Vince out of the room along with Wattage. When Vince got to the cafeteria to eat he didn't want to sit next to anyone, if he saw Calnith he was going to go off on him. Some friend that jerk was he didn't even try to help Vince out at all. The three then sat quietly as Vince ate. His anger was rising as he thought about the other night.

Calnith Sol NeverWind

The red haired trainer felt good about himself, he was going to soon probably rule this school and it would be great. As he went to sleep he had totally forgot about his parents probably being hostage by team rocket and honestly he wouldn't care.

When he woke up he changed and the hit the cafeteria and started eating. He wondered what kind of class he would have today and wondered if he should even bother to go.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
  • Age 29
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 14, 2024
Skye

Skye yawned a bit, moving away from his computer. Organizing files was really tedious. "Ruh-Rama, stuh-hop hih-hitting Ellie," he scolded without looking over. Rama grinned impishly and leapt off the squashed feline. Ellie shook herself as she stood, glowering. Rama rolled his eyes and leapt to Skye's bed, padding around on it lazily. Pala squeaked from in the bathroom, trying to turn the faucet with her paws.

"Leave that alone," Ellie commanded gently, floating the polar bear onto the tiling. Pala squeaked her agreement and waddled out to the other room. Volca made an amused sort of noise from atop the drawer set. He blew a small fire into the air for no reason, causing the nearby Jolt to snort. The Pokemon had come back with Skye for some reason. He was resting near Rama, spiked fur occasionally zapping the air. Skye chuckled a little, closing his computer and standing up. "Muh-Mountain today," he said neatly, causing Rama to grin.

"Great," the fox drawled. "A chance to train that Lapras. You need a Marill or something." Skye shrugged. He would happily catch one once he trained Rei some more. He still had to ask his mother if she wanted to take care of Pala for a while. That would determine the whole Pokeball thing. But whatever. Not important right now. He had specialization class today or an ordinary class. There was someone who was on the Mountain apparently, willing to train Fire or Fighting types, along with a couple of odd classes. Did they have an Infernape or something. Eh, not too important.

Skye grabbed his bag, returning three of the Pokemon. Pala was asleep in seconds, naturally. Rama barked suddenly at the door. Something was outside and getting closer. He blinked a bit and opened his door to head to class.

Ciel

He woke up quickly, feeling slightly refreshed. THe field trip had been very, very overstimulating. His heart sped up at the thought of it. Regardless, today was a new day and he had classes to go to. He had type specialization. Hmm... he wanted to work with Triac some more. As hyper as Kinko was, Triac was the only Pokemon he had caught in the wild. He was friends sure, but they weren't fully in sync. He idly wondered what he would do after class. Maybe he would go exploring. Maybe.

But for now, breakfast.

He recalled his Pokemon and paused. Something told him he was forgetting something... oh well. He went down to breakfast.

Asha

Ash loved early morning training, especially in a place where destroying things in any way was normal. She punched the air, grinning excitedly. This was going to be so much fun. Kira's Pokeball shook and she rolled her eyes, letting him out. He moved a distance away, going to practice. Ash sat down and began to meditate. She had to focus her Aura now more than ever. In a new place it was easy to get lost. Thought that was fun too...

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark

Mark had alot of trouble sleeping that night. So much thoughts had been flowing through his mind like an unstoppable train of thought on the verge of crashing. After losing to Selene like that he realized that he had alot of improving to do in his battle techniques... another form of strategy...he wasn't sure where to start though. He woke up fairly slowly while Snype had still been sleeping soundly on his lap, curled up like a kitten. Mark bet Snype didn't even know that he slept like that. It looked adorable.

Reaching into his bag that he had thrown next to him when he fell asleep, he picked out his schedule and noticed that things were a bit different today. Type specialization. This time students could choose which kind of type they wanted to take a class for today. Mark needed some tips for training bug types that was for sure. Able had gotten a bit better after spending some time with her but she still had a lot of work to do. For one, Mark needed some moves for her. TM's in specific. He still had a bit of leftover money from what his dad had sent him... he could probably gather a couple TM's. At the moment she didn't know much moves that would work for a serious battle.

Mark reached for Snype and petted him which caused him to wake up. He was half awake already, he was just getting a couple extra minutes of sleep until Mark eventually woke up. He was pretty beat as well but of course, they had classes.

"So Snype, I think today we're going to be doing quite a bit of training. We're going to improve on our battle tactics and really show them how to battle! What do ya say? Up for a bit of exercise?" Mark said. Snype's ears twitched as he quickly hoped onto his feet and gave off a friendly salute.

After his usual morning routine, Mark changed into his usual outfit and put on his yellow Raikou jacket. He quickly headed on out of the door and toward the cafeteria. At first he was going to head to the courtyard to meet up with his friends... he usually met Selene over there and Mark still wasn't too happy with her. If he was going to do anything, it was have another battle and this time not get destroyed.

Mark did exactly what he did yesterday and let all five of his Pokemon out of their pokeballs to get a bit of exercise on the way to the cafeteria. Usually they would race there with Able always being the winner.

It was impossible to beat her and sometimes she would taunt the other Pokemon. Mark had much more control over Able then he did before, likely because of all of the training sessions. She seemed to like working out. Whenever she wasn't practicing or training, Able would act like a little brat toward Mark and give off that terribly annoying screech sound. The move was handy in battle but was a real ear killer.

Now that Len had evolved, he was able to run much better then ever before now that he had more strength in his legs and had arms. Even with his new form, Len was still the same cheery little tadpole from before. He'd place in second, using his digging abilities to take shortcuts along the way.

Commodore had gotten a little faster but he really wasn't made for being really fast. Commodore was more of a strategic fighter then anything and was the type of Pokemon that would take its time in a battle or stall. With his evolution he began to express much more emotion in his gestures and was overall much more happy. He still had weird interests with computer though which concerned Mark. He remembered when Commodore wandered into MacKenzie's tablet. Commodore would finish in third.

Mark's unnamed Shedinja... now Mark wasn't sure what to make of it. It was very frail but had a very handy ability that could change the tide of battle if Mark could figure out the opponent Pokemon's move sets. He didn't really express much emotion at all and just floated along. Shedinja was strangely quiet. Mark could tell Shedinja was not a big fighter. It could only take one hit after all and it was done. Maybe Shedinja would be handy with support moves... Shedinja finished fourth.

Snype wasn't too focused on the race and was often checking his surroundings. He would have beaten Shedinja for sure otherwise. He was looking around for Brian and Thyme. He clearly wanted to check up on her again. What wasn't there to say about Snype? He's been Mark's fateful partner since the beginning. While a troublemaker by heart, he was extremely charismatic and always willing to help out others. Snype finished last among Mark's five Pokemon.

"Good work guys. I think that was a pretty good wake up call. What do ya say we grab a bite to eat?" Mark said. All of Mark's Pokemon cheered and followed him into the Cafeteria door. Five Pokemon... Mark wondered if he should get a sixth one... he wasn't really sure about Pokemon that were outside of Johto or Kanto. The only Pokemon that he had from Hoenn was Ninjask and Shedinja. It was times like these Mark wished he had a Pokedex.

Mark went up to gather up some food. Able had been buzzing around and looking at the selection of food as well as the menu extremely quickly. Mark picked up a Carton of Milk, a cheese omelet, as well as some toast. The food was pre cooked so unfortunately it was never as good as it was if the food were cooked at his own home. Although Mark didn't know how to cook so this was something he'd have to deal with.

"Hey Able, think you can grab some food for the Pokemon? I got my hands full. Gather a couple poke blocks and some other sna-" Before Mark could finish, Able got moving right away, quickly getting whatever food she thought would be good for everyone else. By the time she was finished, Mark was just starting to sit down at a lone table.

"Fast as ever Able!" Mark complimented.

Snype

Snype began to nibble down on a Pokeblock as well as the bowl of Pokemon food that was placed in front of him.

"Geez Able, A change of heart suddenly? I thought you couldn't stand Mark!" Snype said. Able simply laughed and nudged against Snype.

"He's alright. Oh! Snype! After this! Let's train again! Race race race!! Or spar! Anything! I'm bored!" Able quickly said. Len decided to join the group.

"Ya know Snype, I never thought I would ever be able to call you scrawny till now! I'm huge compared to you now!" Len said. Snype pouted. Len had grown alot... with arms he was bound to be able to fight exceedingly better then ever before. Scrawny though? That was a real low blow. Though being the cool little Sableye he was, he chuckled and gave Len a playful jab to the stomach.

"Scrawny? Maybe! It's all about not getting hit! Comon if your gonna call me scrawny then I have every right to start making fat jokes Len!" Snype said with a snicker. Len gave off an unamused look towards Snype and picked him up with one hand

"...Scrawny!" Len said.

"Fat!" Snype said.

"Puny!" Len said, leaning closer and getting nose to nose with Snype.

"Chubby!" Snype said, giving off a large smile.

The two went on for a could seconds. They weren't being mean to each other, it was all innocent fun and the two enjoyed it and all shared a good laugh at the end. Snype and Len were with Mark around the same time. Heck, it was mostly Len's fault that Snype had been captured in the first place to Snype did have to thank him for that. The two of them were very close buddies.

(Woohoo more character development for my other Pokemon. They seriously needed it :P)

Years
  • Seen Jul 18, 2016
Kenshin Ren

Kenshin woke up on the next morning after his alarm clock started to go off. He looked at his calendar to see that today was Type Specialization class. He looked at all three of his Pokemon as he sat in bed.

"Morning guys. Today is Type Specialization Day," he said looking at all three of his pokemon.

He was mentally debating which pokemon he would use in class today. He wanted to go to fire or electric specialization but. . . he looked at his bright red Dratini. He promised him he would try to make it up for not letting him come out in public as much as Pikachu and Torchic do at the Academy before. Maybe today was the day he would try to keep that promise. After all. . . Mackenzie had given him a good impression of how friendly the students at the academy can be so. . . why not?

". . . Dratini? How about we start with Dragon Type specialization huh?" Kenshin asked with a small smile on his face.

The Dratini looked at him with hopeful eyes before giving one big happy reply in. . . whatever sound a Dratini tends to make. Finally a chance to get recognized! A chance to show off his cool color! Dratini was happy and eager to finally be able to be revealed at the Academy. So happy he tackled Kenshin on the bed, snuggled up to him and licked his face.

"Hahaha! Alright boy calm down, calm down!" Kenshin said to his Dratini as he patted Dratini's back. He looked to his Torchic and Pikachu. "Are you guys okay if I use today for Dratini?"

Both his pokemon replied in agreement. They both knew how guilty Kenshin had felt about not being able to let Dratini out as often as they were, plus the three pokemon were friends with one another since before the academy so they didn't mind at all.

"Alright thanks guys," Kenshin said to them. He got out of the bed, went to get a shower, dry off, brush his hair and teeth, put on Deodorant, fresh change of clothes, the works. Today he felt like wearing his casual outfit. Red Shirt, and a pair of black sweat pants and hooded jacket, each with a red strip along the sides of the sleeves. After putting on his tennis-shoes and getting his backpack on, he returned all three pokemon to their pokeballs, and left his dorm room to head to the cafeteria.

At the cafeteria, Kenshin just got some scrambled eggs and bacon with some orange juice. He reached into his back pack and pulled out his vitamins to take before his meal. His parents always reminded him to take his vitamins every day.

N

N let out a big yawn and stretched as he woke up from his sleeping bag in his classroom and checked to see what time it was. "Oh my, I overslept by at least 5 minutes and 3.68 seconds. I better hurry and get ready. What's today class schedule anyways?"

N checked his own calendar to see what today's classes were. "Ah, type specialization. Doesn't look like I'm teaching my own class today. Instead it looks like. . . Ah! Today I'm acting as an assistant to Drayden for his Dragon Type specialization class!"

N took a deep breath as he stood in the middle of his classroom and exhaled. He then preceded to continue talking to himself. . . or his pokemon friends. It was hard to tell considering he was looking at a random spot on his wall as if he was going through his memories.
"Ah Drayden, the Opelucid City Gym Leader and Mayor, Dragon Type specialist, holder of the Legend Badge and knowledgeable of the legends of the Unova Region. And by the looks of his teacher information sheet for the academy, he not only teaches the dragon type specialization class but also world history. I am curious. . . How will he react to seeing me after all this time? I do not believe we met personally. . . But I believe he was at the castle with the other gym leaders to face off against six of the Seven Sages."

N's happy face took on a small bit of sadness as he remembered the events of that day.

". . ."

After a moment he shook his head and resumed his cheerful face. "I must get ready to help with his class."

He still found the thought of being an assistant to Drayden today rather humorous. None of the other teachers were aware that the new mysterious intern that Gary Oak himself had hired personally for the Academy was the N, the former King of Team Plasma.

Granted, only reason for that was out of N's own personal request. He wanted to reveal himself to everyone at the academy in his own way. Plus, the child in him found the idea of surprising some of the people who knew his identity rather amusing. . . even though the adult in him was still a bit sad about how he was directly involved with Team Plasma and Ghetsis's plans.

The Ideals he had of a perfect world. A world were conflict no longer existed between humans and pokemon. A world where pokemon could be free from being harmed by corrupt humans. It was an innocent dream. . . a pure one. All he wanted was to save the people, in this case pokemon, that he loved so dearly. Only to learn that he was being used. . . that almost everything he had been lead to believe was wrong. . . that he was manipulated his entire life. . . by his father no less. That all he would've truly caused in the end was the exact opposite of what he wanted to achieve.

He certainly wished Concordia and Anthea were with him now. But ever since that final battle. . . against Black/Touyo/Hilbert and White/Touko/Hilda . . . he realized he needed to leave the walls of the castle. . . the castle he called home for years. . . and to see the world for how it truly is. A beautiful place where both pokemon and humans can live together and coexist peacefully. That not everything was as simple as black and white, but rather everything together just made grey instead.

Maybe then he will become the hero he was raised to be. . .

No, his time as a hero was over. Now. . . it was time for the next generation to become the heroes.

"Then again," he spoke out loud to himself. "No one ever said that the Old Heroes can't still work together with the New Heroes right?"

After finishing getting ready, he proceeded to the classroom Drayden would be using for Type Specialization Class today. N seemed to be the first one here before any of the students or even Drayden had showed up. He decided he would walk over close to the front of the room where the teacher's desk was and stand next to it leaning against the wall as he waited for Drayden and the students to show up.

Hmm. . . I wonder if any of the students I met the other day will be attending today's class? he thought to himself.

Kenshin Ren

After Kenshin had finished with breakfast he walked over to dragon type specialization class. He had seen an image of Drayden once and thought the man was rather intimidating. . . what with that beard that sorta looked like a dragon's jaw and all, plus Drayden's height and muscles. . . and those yellow eyes. . . it was like the guy WAS a Dragon in human form!

When Kenshin arrived in the classroom, he saw a green haired man close to his either late teens or early twenties already there reading a book. None of the other students were there. Was Kenshin the first one here? He checked his watch, then looked at the room number. It was the right place, but it seemed he was rather early.

"Um. . . am I early for Drayden's class?" he asked timidly to the man with the tea-green hair.

N looked up from the book he was reading and smiled at Kenshin. "Yes you are. Don't mind me I'm just an intern. Please have a seat. What's your name?"

"Um. . . Kenshin sir," he replied.

"Hello Kenshin. Tell me, do you have a dream Kenshin?" N asked.

"Um. . . Yes sir," Kenshin replied.

"Good, I'm glad to hear it," N replied smiling.

"Um. . ." Kenshin didn't want to be rude. After a bit of hesitation he spoke up. "What's your name sir?"

N smiled calmly. "My name is N Harmonia. You may call me N."

N. What a strange name. But this intern did seem rather friendly. Maybe this class wouldn't be as scary as Kenshin thought.

Kenshin decided to sit there and wait for the other students, as well as the teacher Drayden to show up.

Takumi Ryuuhiko

Takumi awoke the next morning. After doing his normal morning routine of getting himself ready and presentable for the day, Takumi dawned his student outfit with his white heavily altered Lugia Dorm jacket and checked his calendar. Type Specialization day.

Rather than proceed directly to one of the classes, Takumi decided to go to the mountains to explore a bit of the island before he felt the need to attend a class. In other words, he went out for a morning walk.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
Years
Isaac got up rather early for his first day of classes. He'd been lounging around in his barely furnished room trying to make sense of what was happening. Yesterday he was on the verge of running back home, but now here he was in the academy. As he thought Isaac rolled around one of his empty pokeballs. The waiting was agonizing for Isaac. He couldn't sleep anymore and now was dying for something to occupy his buzzing mind. Isaac pulled out a small black notebook and began to write down a few things in a near illegible scrawl. It was his strategy guide. Isaac kept all of his battle tactics in this one notebook which never left his side. He would purposefully write out his tactics in bad handwriting to prevent anyone from being able to read it.

"HOOT HOOT!" Isaac's pokemon alarm clock suddenly went off.

"…finally," Isaac mumbled rolling his eyes.

Most everyone would be up by now. Isaac changed into a pair of black jeans, some grey sneakers, and a dull light green fleece. He threw a cap on rather then bothering to brush his mess of hair. After fastening his pokeballs back onto his belt Isaac headed on out into the main room of the Entei dorm.

"…crap," Isaac said under his breath realizing he had no idea where he was heading since this was his fist day.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
As the sun's rays came through the windows, Jimmy woke up, confused. "What the..." he said to himself, "Wh-what is this place?" He took a look around. "Oh...right...I'm at that stupid academy my mom sent me to..."

Smokey, his Koffing, who was sleeping on the floor, woke up as well. He hovered and saw his partner. "Koff...Fing..." he said, as a way of saying "Good morning."

"Oh, morning, Smokey." Jimmy said as he put on his jeans. He looked at the yellow jacket that was lying on the floor before grabbing it. "Seriously?" he said to himself as he put it on, letting out a sigh that clearly expressed his reluctance to wear it. "Oh, whatever..." he thought as he put on some white sneakers.

Then he spotted a piece of paper on his desk, and examined it. "Humph...Today's my first day of class..." he muttered, "Let's get going, Smokey." His voice tone and facial expression still reflected annoyance and reluctance, with a hint of "Oh, Arceus, why are you doing this to me?". The kid then grabbed his bag, which contained only a notebook and a pencil, and left the room, his Koffing keeping up with him.

"K, Smokey, time to go get something for breakfast. Let's get moving." the boy said before he took a look around to see that he had no idea which way it was. When he was led to this dorm room, it was dark and he was sleepy, so he didn't recall much of the small tour. "Dammit, which way is it to the cafeteria?" he muttered. Then he walked towards the exit of the dorm, totally unaware of where he was going. Smokey yawned and followed him.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled as Maxwell joined her and kissed his cheek "of course you can sit here" she said smiling as she took a bite of her food. "I'm doing good, slept great last night. "I looked for you last night but I was really exhausted" she said smiling as a Tympole appeared on the table. "aw you caught a Tympole, he's cute like you are" she said happily.

"I plan on going to the water specialization class but after I was wondering if you wanted to go to the old Lugia dorm with me, I've heard you can find some cool Pokemon there." she grinned.

Adria

Adria yawned as she woke up and got dressed following the noise of the other students to the cafeteria. She got some bacon and sat down feeding Wave, Vaper, and Icicle as she ate in solitude like usual. After she was finished she returned her Pokemon and stood leaving the cafeteria. Smiling she thought to herself on what class to go to for type specialization day and finally decided to try out the poison type. She asked another student how to get to the class room and made her way there using her cane to keep from running into anything.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Jimmy stood outside the Raikou Dorm door before deciding to look for the cafeteria by himself. "Humph, whatever" he muttered and soon the boy was roaming the academy's hallways. For a second he thought he was lost, but then he managed to reach the cafeteria. But upon entering, he realised something, and his face showed even more anger.

"Un-freakin-believable. She sends me here, with no money at all, only paying for getting to this stupid island!" he said to himself as he leaned against one of the walls, "Now I'm stranded in a place I don't know, with no money and no food, all because of her!"

He unvoluntarily growled, and his Koffing looked at him. He didn't look happy either, as the Posion-Type Pokémon loved Saffron City. "Kooo...Fffing..." he said as the boy sighed and shook his head.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark heard a few familiar voices not to far. It was Maxwell and Genevieve. Make never really got to know them all too well back at the dance but they were of course rather busy back at the dance. What really caught his interest was when they discussed going to the abandoned Lugia dorm. Crap. Didn't need mroe injuries. A warning would suffice at least. Mark got up from his chair and Snype followed. The rest stayed behind to continue eating.

"Abandoned Lugia Dorm? Um... I hope you two got a plan before going there." Mark said as he approached the two. "Hey you two! Heck of a dance eh? Mark. Bri's friend if you don't remember. We didn't have much time to talk... anyways, I'd be careful about going to the abandoned lugia dorm. That's how Bri ended up in crutches. The ghosts there weren't exactly very friendly to him then... though they're a bit more tame now... still, I'd suggest you two be cautious if your planning to go there." Mark said. Snype hopped up onto Mark's shoulder and nodded in agreement.

Mr. Mammoth

One cool snowman
Years
Maxwell

Maxwell blushed a bit when Geneviève kissed his cheek, why could he never get used to that? He whistled th rest of his pokemon over and distibruted the food among them. When Wilson got the tray placed before him, he shoved his face in it and started do chow away.
"Wilson! Think about your manners!" Maxwell said to his Swinub, "Hehe sorry, he is very hungry in the morning." he excused himself. Quillie was waiting for his food when he saw the Tympole sitting on the table.
[Who are you?] he asked it in a slightly arrogant tone, the Tympole just smiled at him and said: [I'm your newest team-member it seems!]

"Oh yeah," Maxwell said laughing a bit when Geneviève said that the Tympole was cute just like him, "I've gotta give you a name..." he looked at the Tympole. "Oh I've got it! How about 'Katam'?" Maxwell asked his newest companion.
[Hmm, I like it!] the Tympole said and vibrated his cheeks in agreement.

"Okay then!" Maxwell said, "Katam these are your new team-mates," he pointed at Quillie, "That's Quillie, he has a bit of a temper so don't anger him."
[Hey!] Quillie said, [I don't have "a bit of a temper"!], [Anyway, hello Katam] he said in a monotone voice.

"That's Wilson, he likes to eat alot, but he's very nice." Maxwell continued,
[Wecome aboard Katam!] Wilson said between the pancakes he stuffed in his mouth.

"That is my girlfriend Geneviève and her pokemon Sapphire." Maxwell pointed at the two sitting across the table, "And you already know Slackey." he finished the introduction.

"Really? I'm going to the Bug specialization class though." Maxwell said to Geneviève, "The old Lugia Dorm? There are alot of Ghost-types dwelling inside of it right?" Maxwell grinned too, "Of course I'll come with you! There is something I've wanted to try for a long time an that dorm is perfect for it!"
He finished up his yoghurt and the croissants, "Ah, thats some good stuff..." he sighed.

"You guys ready?" Maxwell asked his pokemon,
[Of course!] Quillie said as he swallowed the last carrot on his plate.
[You got it!] Wilson had finished the tray of pancakes, and in record time no less! But he was too excited about the dorm to care for it.
[ZZZZZ...] Slackey had fallen asleep on top of Maxwell's as usual.
[Count me in!] Katam yelled in an excited tone.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
Genevieve

Genevieve smiled finishing up her breakfast "it's all right we're all hungry" she said before looking up as Mark came over to warn them about the abandoned Lugia dorm "Yeah, the dance was really fun, and I remember meeting you last night Mark" she said smiling. "don't worry we'll be careful. I'm interested in going because I hear you can find certain pokemon there and I need to get more than one Pokemon" she said, "but we'll definantly be careful." she said again before looking back at Maxwell as she stood.

"How about we meet outside the Suicune dorm after class, I have something I need to pick up from my room"

Back