• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Am I all alone here

Mystic Mew

~Mew, mew, mew~
Years
Hello! Welcome^_^ You`re not alone here. We have a lot of nice people here.

Hehe, I like Raichu too:)

G-LANCE

Fire and Dragon!!!
Years
Originally Posted by CyberRaichu
Hi my name is Darky and I joined this forum to see if I'm the only South African Pokemaniac (I wonder if Jedi_Amara and Dragonitequeen recognize me

hi and welcome.
btw jedi_amara didn't change her username but dragonitequeen is now known as SuperPsychoDragoniteLover or SPDL for short, but you won't see her until she's off computer probation (she got into some trouble)

CyberRaichu

Dragonite Magician
Years
Momantai

I'm glad that this site accepts me for what I am (Extreme Pokemaniac) and Maybe I'll post the Fanfic I wrote about Tracy and Todd in search of Ho-oh. and what G-lance said about Anna is probably the reason I haven't seen her on the PW tagboard

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Welcome to PC, CyberRaichu! n_n Your fanfic sounds cool. *_*

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
Yes! Yes! i agree! taht fan fic sounds cool! :D My names Sapphire Latios and im a tad on the crazy side! well, hope to see you around!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
CyberRaichu said:
Hi my name is Darky and I joined this forum to see if I'm the only South African Pokemaniac (I wonder if Jedi_Amara and Dragonitequeen recognize me
Hi CyberRaichu, enjoy your stay! here

Back