• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Hi! I am new here and a huge pokemon fan. I saw the Detective Pikachu movie and loved it. Hope it comes out soon to DvD.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi there Wondrous Wish! Your username is simply ethereal, I adore it!

I'm also super, super hyped for Detective Pikachu to come out on DVD. Did you see it in theaters? What about collect the cards? :)

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Thanks! I found the name from a username generator and just had to use it. :)

Yeah, I saw it in theatres. I loved all the references from the first two mewtwo movies. I started collecting the cards again after watching it. I haven't bought any of the detective pikachu cards yet but I def plan to. I also play the card game online.

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 8, 2024
Welcome to the community! Do you have any favorite games? Is Primarina one of your favorite Pokemon?

Miggiz125s

G L O W Y
Years
Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I absolutely loved the Detective Pikechu movie too!
Do you have any favorite pokemon, or really anything you want to share with us?

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to the community! Do you have any favorite games? Is Primarina one of your favorite Pokemon?

My favorite game is Golden Sun. Yep, Primarina is one of my fav pokemon. Altaria is my other fav.

Hi! Welcome to the forums!
I absolutely loved the Detective Pikechu movie too!
Do you have any favorite pokemon, or really anything you want to share with us?

I just started learning how to draw pokemon. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
I liked the movie a lot as well! Am definitely picking up the graphic novel that's in the works when it's out too. Welcome Wish, enjoy PC ~

Back