• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Cornered On The Market! [T](OOC)

Would you like a Pokemon Sun and Moon starter as a guest customer?

• Total voters

Jauntier

Where was your antennas again?
Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
[a id]boss[/a id][a id]points[/a id][a id]rules[/a id][a id]faq[/a id][a id]apps[/a id]

Cornered On The Market!
I. Intro | II. [alink id="boss2"]Bosses[/alink id] | III. [alink id="points2"]Points[/alink id] | IV. [alink id="rules2"]Rules[/alink id] | V. [alink id="faq2"]FAQ[/alink id] | VI. [alink id="apps2"]Apps[/alink id]
OOC | IC

Welcome to Jubilee

It's the day of the Summer Festival here in the Pokemon town of Jubilee, a lively event where residents celebrate through all manners of leisurely, friendly, and even competitive activities, but as every business in town knows, the most important activity of all is rampant consumerism! You are an employee working for your demanding, antagonistic boss at a cheap, kitschy little cornerstore. The only competition is a similar cornerstore that sits right across the street from you. Your boss wants a leg up on the competition, so if you want to keep your job, you'll do whatever they order you to do, even if it's downright shady!​

[a id]boss2[/a id]
Meet the Store Owners

Spirited Away
Castiel the Mismagius

EtbhL2l.png

"The Summer Festival is today, which means big business for Spirited Away, the town's only humble little shoppe for mystical, mysterious, and masterfully-crafted merchandise! Let us remember that today annually marks a time of coming together and compassion, something that garish, overgrown milkweed at that other store wouldn't know anything about, considering the only thing she's good at is handling the manure she uses to grow her crabgrass and campaigning to smear it everywhere. What was I saying again? Compassion? Ha ha."​

The Owner:
Personality: An enigmatic, stoic businessman who is well-read and somewhat reserved. Often resorts to sarcasm and passive aggression when annoyed.
Dislikes: Drama queens, gaudiness, lazy employees, copycat cornerstores

The Store:
Common Goods: Knickknacks, accessories, books, decor
Unique Goods: Tarot cards, mysticism tomes, apothecary sets, divination kits
Specialty Goods: Charms
Forget-Me-Not
Amaryllis the Florges

L3aLOsZ.png

"Today is the Summer Festival, which means important business for Forget-Me-Not, Jubilee's quaint little store for all things beautiful, bouqueted, and boutique-ish business! Now remember: today is a day of cheer and chutzpah, unlike that crotchety, haggardly spook across the street. I heard that dank purple dish rag steals the souls of customers who go back to return his shoddy goods, even if they have a receipt. Let's be honest though, that witch isn't stealing them to look any younger. He's so ancient, unlike me. I still look young and fresh. Right?"​

The Owner:
Personality: A forthcoming, staunch businesswoman who is very sociable with a dignified air. Often resorts to hyperbole and left-handed compliments when annoyed.
Dislikes: Smart alecks, creepiness, slow employees, copycat cornerstores

The Store:
Common Goods: Knickknacks, accessories, books, decor
Unique Goods: Garden ornaments, figurines, vases, small paintings
Specialty Goods: Bouquets

[alink id="boss"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]
[a id]points2[/a id]
The Employee Point System

Throughout the story, employees will be operating on a system of Favor. Favor is granted individually by your employer for deeds they recognize as conducive to the store's success. Favor is given to make a positive example of employee behavior and relies entirely on the whim of your boss. The following are examples of actions that can elicit Favor:

Taking initiative ... 1 pt
Gathering intel ... 1 pt
Successfully completing a mission ... 2 pt
A special act of camaraderie ... 2 pt​

Points awarded are flexible and depends on the action and the situation. Oh, and there is one other Pokemon you should meet:​

Goro

zQ6pRs9.png

Goro the Pangoro is a Festival Guard. Festival Guards act as public security, and are positioned all around Jubilee during the festival to monitor activities and keep the peace. Goro is very serious about his job. If he suspects you of suspicious activity or a minor violation, he can Reprimand you. If he catches you committing an illegal activity, he can Incarcerate you.​

Favor can be rescinded through a Reprimand. A Reprimand can be issued by your employer for behavior that is not demonstrative of an upstanding employee, or by Goro the Festival Guard for behavior that is reprehensible of a town resident.

Goro also has the unique authority to issue Incarceration. If your character is incarcerated, you cannot continue participating in the role-play. Here are examples of reprehensible behaviors:

Counterproductivity ... -1 pt
Caught acting suspiciously ... -1 pt
Engaging in or provoking a battle (Goro: "Keep it in the Arena") ... -2 pt
Minor/Correctable damage to private property ... -2 pt
Vandalism ... INCARCERATION
Malicious intent to harm another Pokemon ... INCARCERATION

Sometimes, what your boss wants may be in conflict with what Goro demands. Remember: your allegiance is to your employer first. Work to become the best employee in the store, and you will receive a special something at the end of the roleplay!​
[alink id="points"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]
[a id]rules2[/a id]
Rules and Guidelines

1. As GM, respect my requests.
If you have an issue, concern, or request, please bring it to me first via PM.

2. This role-play is intended to be for a general audience, age 13 plus.
Despite the competitive nature of this role-play, your character can be disagreeable and can find others disagreeable without the use of profanity or inappropriately graphic descriptions. Romance be kept mild.

3. In-character, retain a posting activity of at least one post per 8 days of your last post.
If you do not post within 8 days of your last post, it is considered extended inactivity, which grants me the right to free up your character slot. If you are unable to or are unwilling to meet this deadline, PM me your reason. I may extend your period in the case of the former, depending.

4. You can only apply as one Pokemon.
You only get one chance.
**Legendary and Mythical Pokemon, Ditto, and the Zorua evolutionary line are banned.**
**The use of the move Future Sight is banned.**

5. Refusing your employer's Mission gets you FIRED.
Period.

6. If your character is fired, you can no longer work for the store.
If the other store has a vacancy, your character can approach their owner and request employment. If the rival employer refuses, or if there are no vacancies available, you cannot post in the role-play.

7. Incarcerated characters can no longer post in the role-play.
You are barred from continuing in-character posts and cannot participate in either group's affairs, public or private.

8. Secret orders are just that: secret.
Your posts--in-character or in this out-of-character thread--are not to make any specific reference to them, whatsoever.

9. These rules are subject to change.
I may edit or add more in the near future.
[alink id="rules"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]
[a id]faq2[/a id]
F.A.Q.

Q: So I'm a Pokemon working an entry-level retail job?
A: Yes. I know, but wait: this is a competitive role-play of a different kind, and focuses heavily on building character relationships through interaction, teamwork in completing assignments, and constant element of sneaking and sabotage.

Q: Can I make up customers and stores?
A: There is only one instance you can create a customer. I have already plotted out customers and event characters for every stage of this role-play, and as such, will control these NPCs. While I want your full focus on controlling solely your character, if later on in the story you think you'd like to introduce a customer of your own like your character's family member or friend, run it by me in private. I will likely allow it. As for world-building in your posts, no. I want to keep this role-play strictly contained, which will mainly be the two opposing cornerstones and the immediate areas around them. Anything more will be a distraction to the progress of the story, which already has a lot going on.

Q: Are there any humans?
A: Jubilee, like neighboring towns, was created and developed by humans who all mysteriously abandoned it sometime before. Jubilee was settled by a pioneering group of wild Pokemon three years before the start of this role-play. There are no and will not be any humans present in this role-play.

Q: Is this a modern setting and are my Pokemon basically like people?
A: Yes, bar operating cell phones and the internet. Pokemon don't have access to those respective towers and service providers. They're just Pokemon, after all. Despite that, it does not mean that cell phones, computers, and laptops do not exist, merely that they are inoperable in those regards. Another point concerning our cast all being Pokemon is the same reason that in the application template below, I don't want your character to have a surname. This is my only personal preference; I just find it strange to have Pokemon with last names.

Q: I skipped down and read the application template. Why do we have levels and moves if battling is discouraged?
A: While battles are strongly discouraged, they are not technically prohibited. More effectively, your character's moves may prove useful for other things. As for levels, I use them as a guideline to keep your characters under-powered. To pick your moves, please reference the level pacing as per ORAS standards, unless your Pokemon is native to the Kalos region.

Q: How active should I be?
A: If you want to join this role-play, you have to be sure you can dedicate yourself to it, aiming for the end. I have planned out every event so that we are constantly moving toward a short-term goal to complete, until the very end of the in-game business day, which will mark the completion of the role-play. Everyone's character is equally important, so if you are impeding the advancement via extended inactivity, I as GM reserve the right to free up your character slot to let someone else take your place. But I can only do this early in the story, where the plot would be forgiving, so please be considerate of this.

Q: What is considered "extended inactivity"?
A: If your last post is beyond 8 days old. I may warn you one or two days in advanced before I free up your character slot.​

[alink id="faq"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]
[a id]apps2[/a id]
Applications
**Slots cannot be reserved. Requests for reserves will be denied.**
Spirited Away

Owner: Castiel the Mismagius (Jauntier)
1. Gabriel the Weavile (Greiger)
2. Blair the Braixen (Fen-kun)
3. Errol the Qwilfish (Foxrally)
4. Druag the Druddigon (Orx of Twinleaf)
5. Leila the Cherrim (Solar Snivy)​

APPLICATION FOR: Spirited Away / Forget-Me-Not (Pick One)

NAME: (No surnames)

SPECIES: (What kind of Pokemon are you~?)

LEVEL: (Up to level 30; Not indicative of your age)

MOVESET: (Four moves; Optional: 1 Egg/TM move)

APPEARANCE: (An article of clothing and/or one unusual physical feature; written or picture)

PERSONALITY: (At least three sentences)

BACKGROUND: (At least five sentences, but keep it brief; include how and why you applied for the job)​

[alink id="apps"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
[a id]score[/a id][a id]maps[/a id][a id]story[/a id]

COTM!: Essentials
Mission | [alink id="score2"]Scoreboard[/alink id] | [alink id="maps2"]Store Maps[/alink id] | [alink id="story2"]Story Thus Far[/alink id]
OOC | IC

Current Mission

INFILTRATE
5 AM - 8 AM

+ Sneak into the other store
+ Gather intel on their big plan for today
+ Report back to the boss before 8 AM

[a id]score2[/a id]
Employee Scoreboard

Become the Best Employee™ to ever earn minimum wage!

mismagius.png
Spirited Away

Druag the Druddigon
3 PTS

Gabriel the Weavile
2 PTS

Blair the Braixen
2 PTS

Errol the Qwilfish
2 PTS

Leila the Cherrim
0 PTS
xmBs5wt.png
Forget-Me-Not

Benicle the Ninjask
2 PTS

Rina the Chimecho
2 PTS

Cicaro the Furret
1 PTS

Samuel the Bidoof
1 PTS

Spora the Parasect
-1 PTS

[alink id="score"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]
[a id]maps2[/a id]

Store Maps

[alink id="maps"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]
[a id]story2[/a id]

The Story Thus Far

5 AM

Spoiler:

[alink id="story"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]

[a id]top[/a id]

Cornered! Fan Service
Fun, non-canon art inspired by the role-play!

By Jauntier

1. "Groan" | Ok, we get it.
feat. Castiel, Blair, Kaze, Silver
Spoiler:

2. "Basket" | No hablo.
feat. Rina, Amaryllis, Varien, Samuel
Spoiler:

By Foxrally

"errol's mother"
Low quality video tribute
Spoiler:

"Cornered of Miracles"
Lower quality video tribute
Spoiler:

By Ech

Our Banner
feat. Literally everyone except Samuel the Bidoof
Spoiler:

A Missed Opportunity
What could have been...
Spoiler:

By Collector Elwood

Samuel Has A Word With Cicaro
This comic is six separate images Elwood you pleb
Spoiler:

[alink id="top"]▲ Back to Top[/alink id]

Last edited:
Years
Alright, here is my SU. I'll see if I can cook up some CSS later for it....maybe...

NAME: Silver

SPECIES: Absol

LEVEL: 19

MOVESET: Razor Wind, Quick Attack, Pursuit, Bite

APPEARANCE: Silver is smaller than the average absol, although she likes to claim that she is more agile and faster because of it. Regardless, she doesn't like her diminutive size and becomes a bit sour when it is mentioned by other people. The only other thing which defines her is a red scarf that she wears around her neck given to her by her father.

PERSONALITY: Silver is a sort of happy-go-lucky kind of person, always seemingly happy or excited about something. She loves the thrill that she gets from danger, which usually leads to her sticking her nose where it doesn't belong. That thrill of danger also accounts for her love of battling, despite the fact that she is not that powerful. But even more than danger, she loves exploring and going where nobody has gone before, which again, leads to her being places she doesn't belong. She is an extrovert, and loves to be around and talking with other people. She also is a people pleaser, she goes out of her way to feel appreciated and accepted by other people. Part of that is great when dealing with customers, but can also be a negative trait as it becomes easier for people to manipulate her just so that she feels accepted.

BACKGROUND: Silver grew up in a small town miles away with two loving parents as well as a couple siblings. Her father, an absol as well, served as the sort of protector of the town, keeping the residents safe from bandits and feral pokemon. Her mother, a vaporeon, led a much more safe and comforting lifestyle, running a small farm and selling berries at a small store in town. Despite both her parents misgivings, she always tended to take after her father. She loves the thrill of danger, but loves exploring and the unknown even more. That thrill for exploring eventually led her to leave her family when she was old enough.

Eventually she settled down in her current town, not because of any choice that she had, but because she had run out of money. Traveling was all well and good, but living off the land was hard work, and Silver had never been great at conserving her money. She applied for a job at Spirited Away, thinking to only work for a while to build up some funds before she could move on to the next town. She enjoyed life inside the small city though, more than she expected, and so has been living there for a year now. Every now and then she considers moving on, but she always tells herself she'll work for another month or so. Needless to say, moving on never seems to happen.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
You know what? I'm eager to try out a new rp. This looks very fresh from what I usually dabble in, so I'll go ahead and reserve a spot for the store Spirited Away. I'll get a proper one written up soon.

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Alright, here is my SU.

Silver the Absol is accepted.

NOTE FOR READERS: In the future, those applying please write "APPLICATION FOR:" and the name of the store of choice at the top of your post. This is for quick identification purposes. Thank you.

I'll go ahead and reserve a spot for the store Spirited Away.
Jauntier said:
**Slots cannot be reserved. Requests for reserves will be denied.**

Please read my entire first post before considering application. Thank you kindly.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
I got so excited that I missed that. No problemo. I have enough time today to actually get the SU written then. Time to crack the old writing knuckles.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
And I am finished

APPLICATION FOR: Spirited Away

NAME: Gabriel

SPECIES: Weavile

LEVEL: 20

MOVESET: Quick Attack, Icy Wind, Fury Swipes, Power-Up Punch

APPEARANCE:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Gabriel has the same color scheme as a normal non-shiny Weavile. Unlike most Weavile he's not slender, but instead has a more toned physique. In addition Gabriel wears a sash of black fabric around his left bicep, in remembrance of his mother.

PERSONALITY: Gabriel is a loyal minion, as his father raised him to be. He knows how to please others down to the very bone. He does his hardest to turn away from sneaky assignments and try to be a good citizen, but it's far harder than he realized. For every good act he performs, he finds that there are two more… unethical ones that beckon him from the shadows. He blames his blood. Dark-types ARE more likely to engage in criminal acts, studies prove it! Even though he tries to keep his head above that current, deep down inside he enjoys the vices of life. It's because of this very nature that he finds himself wary around any sort of law enforcement and will refuse to talk to them out of fear that he'll say too much and end up incriminating himself on some sort of bogus charge.

He's not prone to betraying others, far from it really. Gabriel believes that trust is an important aspect to uphold in a relationship, especially whenever you are dealing with shady deals or practices. It is Gabriel's philosophy that every man makes it out, especially since any caught by law enforcement could squeal to get a lighter sentence.

BACKGROUND: From birth Gabriel's father inflicted a very stringent rule system upon Gabriel. To always do as he was told. To obey to the fullest. Gabriel didn't see it as odd. He never went to friend's houses, so he assumed that all parents were like his father. For most of his young life Gabriel was taught how to operate in the shadows. He would steal items, place blackmailing evidence, and would even lead other mon into traps. He had no idea what he was doing at the time. It was just what his father wanted, and he wanted to please his father greatly. All of his father's friends were likewise easy to please with his talents. Most would refer to his father as 'boss', another term that Gabriel didn't quite understand. It wasn't until his front door was busted down and his father was incarcerated that the lightbulb went off in Gabriel's head.

From that moment on Gabriel was alone. His mother had passed away several years earlier, and so he set out to find work. Wherever he went the story was the same. His employer would hire him on. He would spend a few weeks doing great work and getting money he desperately needed, then something would happen. He would either get in contact with an old friend and live the glory days of robbing someone on the street, or end up doing some other shady activity. Cue him fleeing the scene and eventually having to find a new place to work.

He left his old town to hopefully shed his unlawful ways and discovered that a cornerstone was looking to hire some employees. Figuring this was his break in finally earning honest money, he decided to submit an application. Besides, what was the worst that could happen in a corner store?

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
APPLICATION FOR: Spirited Away

Your application is pending. I've a two questions so that I can better understand your character:

1) You say your character likes to please others, and while it makes him happy in the moment, it builds upon his depression. It's a conflicting statement to me, both in itself and compared to the more constant, present struggle you describe in the rest of that paragraph. Can you clarify what you mean so that I may be able to understand that line better?

2) Gabriel's father demanded him to do an assortment of criminal activity, admittedly with a bit of breadth about it. What was his father's role in this previous place of residence?

By the way, your picture is not showing. The IMG tag wraps around links that end in the extension of an image file, such as .JPG, .PNG, or .GIF.

Everything else is quite fair.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
In regards to number 1... whoops. That was actually part of the first version of the SU I was writing. I was going a different direction with Gabriel, then manually deleted some of it and kept some parts in. I missed over that part of the sentence, so thanks for pointing that out! It's since been deleted.

As for his father, it's more along he was a boss of a small gang. He was known for taking any sort of assignment as long as it paid his bills. He wasn't the best father around, as he saw Gabriel as essentially something he could use to his own ends. So that was more or less his role.

As for the picture I'll be doing my best to get it to show. I know the last rp I joined it took a few hours for it to properly show for everyone else. For me, it's showing just fine. So if it doesn't show up by tomorrow then I'll have to edit that part.

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Thank you for the acception, and I shall get a small description out then.

Evyl

t r a g i c
Years
APPLICATION FOR: Forget-Me-Not

NAME: Varien

SPECIES: Kecleon

LEVEL: 20

MOVE SET: Thief, Shadow Sneak, Lick, Tail Whip

APPEARANCE: Unlike other Kecleon, Varien is pale purple in colour instead of the usual light green. His abdomen stripe is the colouration of the shiny Kecleon; a pale blue.

PERSONALITY: Varien is cunning and selfish, always working for his own benefit. His goal in life is to gain enough money to start his own town, with him as the kingpin. He wants power over people, as he doesn't like being told what to do and enjoys giving orders. Although he dislikes working for someone and doing their bidding, he has a clear goal and is willing to do almost anything to achieve it.
He is not beyond stealing from or exploiting others. Anything that is not tied down and monitored, Varien will attempt to take if the moment is available. He is aware he needs to be crafty, under the gaze of Goro.
He is childish, naive, still holding onto the idea of regaining popularity and power over people. As such he does not know what exactly is required to reach his goal, or even how unrealistic it is; he wants money because he sees its value, though has no finance skills or knowledge to know you can't just buy a town.
Truth be told, Varien is lonely. He wants to be popular again, he wants to have people to boss around. He misses the popularity he had, which he mistakes for power.

BACKGROUND: Varien grew up in a town far away from Jubilee, a town that had humans. He was admired for his alternative colouring, given lots of attention from the humans and even some from other Pokemon. He could make the humans do anything he wanted, and by extension some Pokemon. He was popular, mistaking it for power.
When the other Pokemon evolved and got stronger, Varien's special colouring didn't give him edge over them. Confused, he found himself without company. He had influence over younger Pokemon and Trainers, but this type of popularity felt pale in comparison. Disgruntled, Varien wandered away from the town.
Following whispers, Varien joined the newly formed Jubilee. He liked the idea of the Pokemon-run town, though he didn't get as much attention as previous, he found what he desired: he wanted to be the centrepiece of a town, the most popular, the most powerful.

Last edited:

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
APPLICATION FOR: Forget-Me-Not

Your application is pending. I will say this since I admit it's not information up top unless you read the F.A.Q. portion concerning if humans were present in the role-play:

Jubilee has been occupied and run by Pokemon for only three years now. It was deserted for a number of years before it was founded by a group of wild Pokemon. Therefore, your character could not have "grown up" in Jubilee in the way you likely mean.

Your character's childhood though, should you still wish to include it, can be had in other places.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years
Just wanted to drop in and say this is probably the RP I am the most sad about not being able to join, because it is absolutely amazing and I probably would have been the first to register if I actually had the time to join an extra RP. The last thing I want to do is join and not be active, so I reallt have high hopes for this. Godspeed, you guys <3

Jauntier

Years
  • Age 33
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 6, 2018
Just wanted to drop in and say this is probably the RP I am the most sad about not being able to join, because it is absolutely amazing and I probably would have been the first to register if I actually had the time to join an extra RP. The last thing I want to do is join and not be active, so I reallt have high hopes for this. Godspeed, you guys <3

Thank you for the blessing, regardless. Your enthusiasm is very much appreciated, mate.

Feel free to read along when the IC thread comes up. I will also write a summary of events every in-game hour once I update the second post (COTM!: Essentials), so that spectators and players alike can follow along with the direction of the role-play.

Junier

Fake Friends Forever (´・ω・`)
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Dec 5, 2019
It's back, bitch!

❈Forget-Me-Not❈

Your official one-stop shop for all things alluring and attractive.

Level: 30 | Learnset: Curse (Egg), Yawn, Uproar, Psywave
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
NAME: Rina
SPECIES: Chimecho

APPEARANCE: I have attached a photograph on the left of my application. The freckles are of my father's family. It is a bit outdated though, my photograph. I have grown a few inches since it was shot.

PERSONALITY: This is hard to describe for me... I suppose that I am very bright with my personality. Bright as in positive but also as in smart. I was considered quite good with words in my hometown. It is this language that I struggle with now. It is a bit complicated, this language! Sometimes I mistake words for other words. Though you could say I am a swift learner because I know of plenty of terms and phrases belonging to this language now, like repression and cyanide. Yet, although I am quite smart, I can also be rather shy. This is unfortunate. People have told me that I am a bit introverted with an 'outer shell to shed', or something. But I promise this will not effect my work ethic, my language or my shyness. I am very motivated and very hardworking, even more! I respect Amaryllis very much too and would be honored to work for her.

BACKGROUND: I suppose it is a long story but I would not want to bog down Amaryllis with it, my background. I will try and keep my story brief. But I am not originally from here, the city of Jubilee. I am actually from a place called Farmellow which was a settlement high upon a foggy mountain. It was home to mainly Ghosts and also Psychic-types like me and my other Chimecho friends. The town of Farmellow was also where I was tutored. I had made many friends there but me and my father sadly had to move away because finances. There was a finances issue and my father had little money, which is why I would like to work under Amaryllis. I miss Farmellow grandly but Jubilee is also a very fun and very friendly place to live! We arrived at Jubilee in the summer season just around a year ago, and that was where I saw Amaryllis first. She was quite beautiful, as was her store. It felt like a genuine boutique! It would be a great honor to work under her in Forget-Me-Not, though I have not been around the store for quite some time. But now I have completed my studies in Jubilee rather than in Farmellow. This means that I have time to obtain a job while I am thinking about my future. And as you can see, I am very excited to work under Amaryllis! I would much rather work in the bright and lovely store of Forget-Me-Not rather than the other store near there. It is a quite gloomy place, that shop, and the Ghost in charge does not appear very friendly.

OTHER SKILLS: Okay, this was not on the original application but it was suggested by my father that I include other helpful abilities that would be suited best for my position at Forget-Me-Not. I am educated from my teachings in subjects such as english and math, though I am not very good in the latter. Though I got high marks in my other subjects like history. I am a very logical thinker overall. Do not let my marks in mathematics deceive you! I am bilingual as I can speak among my kind with a language we call the Seven Tones. I am also fluent in the language of the Ghosts, also known as spirit-tongue. I am positive that this will all come in handy and I will make a great asset in the working space!

Last edited:
Back