• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Tool✓] G3HS

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
Someone knows how to add sprite frames in G3HS? And how to make something to do the form change? (For an example: gender or alternate pokemon design like Vivillon.)

Last edited:

Lance32497

LanceKoijer of Pokemon_Addicts
Years
Someone knows how to add sprite frames in G3HS? And how to make something to do the form change? (For an example: gender or alternate pokemon design like Vivillon.)

It cannot be done by just using G3HS. You have to code(ASM) it.
I'm not certain if someone has coded the Gender forms already
Vivilion form depends on the real-world geographic location. So no to this.

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
Years
add sprite frames in g3hs:
just use like nse or unlz-gba to insert 256x128 or larger images and then repoint it. both of these tools repoint automatically. sprite frames will not by default work, so you need to repoint the animation table.
form changes themselves have been coded by fbi.
different gender sprites has not been coded, and would require an overhaul of a.) the pokemon loading system or b.) the sprite loading system. i personally use different indices for the major gender differences (unfezant, meowstic, etc.)
vivillon would probably be another different indices thing. geographical location would probs fail you ahaha, so i personally suggest like the default or your fav design

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 10, 2022
It cannot be done by just using G3HS. You have to code(ASM) it.
I'm not certain if someone has coded the Gender forms already
Vivilion form depends on the real-world geographic location. So no to this.

add sprite frames in g3hs:
just use like nse or unlz-gba to insert 256x128 or larger images and then repoint it. both of these tools repoint automatically. sprite frames will not by default work, so you need to repoint the animation table.
form changes themselves have been coded by fbi.
different gender sprites has not been coded, and would require an overhaul of a.) the pokemon loading system or b.) the sprite loading system. i personally use different indices for the major gender differences (unfezant, meowstic, etc.)
vivillon would probably be another different indices thing. geographical location would probs fail you ahaha, so i personally suggest like the default or your fav design

Thanks for all of you, your information are useful. For the Vivillon issue, I don't want to make it exactly the same system, I want only to leave it random.

Back