• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Sob more people need to know about the awesomeness that is Slayers ;; /oh why must certain older anime series be so not well-known

Years
Maybe say the series Xellos is from. Having not seen it myself, I wouldn't recognize him/her by just his/her name. Saying the series he/she is from would help people who are curious learn what series he/she is from and actually cause them to watch it.

Just saying.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

There's no place in my sig. to do so, though ;; ...I mean unless I used the title tag over the song but some people can't see that.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Grinding seems to go quicker if you just toss a Lucky Egg (I forget where I got it, probably from one of my other games) onto a Pokemon and just train that one for a while, then move on to the next one. It's still taking a while though. =w=

</random. don't mind her as she continues to slowly grind her pokemon>

"Xellos (Slayers) x Zelos (Tales of Symphonia)"

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

There's a double liner in my signature, but as far as i'm concerned i don't care. and even if i did it's an exception.

I am really liking this guy with the Gyarados. =3= /continues to train Yuan

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I'm a bit OCD about that, quite honestly ._.;

Pfffffft wanna post in this nsfw meme on LJ but most my characters are young and I don't wanna seem like a bad person ;;

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I noticed, but again, I'm not caring. =w= if i feel like it, i could take out the name and just make it a link to the profile.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I don't care about yours, just mine. It's also shorter than other ones I've seen too, sooo.

/wonders if it's possible for her to have a convo. on here without there being some sort of conflict nowadays

jpp8

Producer
Years
  • Seen Sep 19, 2013

ソレハムリダ。 I am in full procrastination mode and ready to troll quoth unquoth. If you wish to avoid being in conflicts, it might be in your best interest to avoid being so confrontational. Stubbornness can be a positive trait in standing what you believe for, but being stubborn for the sake of refusing to adapt isn't.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

That was a conflict? I thought it was me just not caring whether or not you dislike it or not. Hard to have a conflict if one doesn't care imo. o3o

Anyways, blogged my kitty, because he's adorable and I love him. <3

Years
11. I would steal your cat if I actually felt like ever owning another cat again, haha. He's such a friendly little rascal.

It feels weird browsing the forum without the staff forums visible on the index. /just on here to set things up for the PPC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back