• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

Here's what my cute Oshawott would have done if he was at the helm of the helicopter in Wikileaks' controversial Collateral Murder video...

Spoiler:

He wouldn't shoot them (the Reuters crew), but he would Water Gun them all.

Years

During Caroline Wozniacki's tenure as World No.1 women's tennis player, she never won a major tournament. Well, this cute Oshawott shows that you don't even need a Grand Slam title to be a World No.1.

Spoiler:

Years

AnE! ...Namely because I don't know the second and I wasn't too fond of the third. Though I might give the third another try again o3o Does it get better after the third episode because quite frankly the first three I found to be boring.

Ao no Exorcist it is. :3

Gah, already switched to that theme on Facebook lulz.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Agreeing with Tara.

OK, time to hit the Anime Characters Database to find a PB for a PMD "OC" o3o /it's in quotes 'cause said OC technically has a set personality; it is the hero after all

Edit: >Going through people with orange hair and either brown or orange eyes
>Sees Nami; won't use her as a PB
>Scrolls down and sees timeskip Nami
>Totally mistook her for Cana for a second but holy crap is she hot

Last edited:

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Think I just have Symphogear to watch from my airing stuffs atm.

Never seen Spongebob.

Norwich won. <3

edit - It's a retelling, with more characters and worse animation. noitaminA continues to go downhill. D:

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
Years

Shame. The animation was one of the short film's carrying points, though I can see why they can't afford having the same high quality in a long-running series.

I'll check the first episode and see if it's worth watching.

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Indeed. It's only 8 episodes so even if it's meh I'll probably finish it.
Here's a comparison. QUALITY in the series version.
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
14. Saw the OVA of BRS quite a while back, if there's a full series now I'll probably watch it by spring break.

Mornin BTW.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

I started the first few minutes of BRS, but didn't like it. Then again, I also hate most Vocaloid stuff so yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back