• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Expert Emerald~ FINAL BETA RELEASED (Project Complete)

Overall Hack Rating!

• ★★★★★

Votes: 756 69.3%
  • ★★★★

Votes: 230 21.1%
  • ★★★

Votes: 60 5.5%
  • ★★

Votes: 10 0.9%
  • Votes: 35 3.2%

• Total voters
Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
So after looking through almost every hack available this is by far the most intrigueing to me. Perhaps because I prefer modified originality and subtlety. The whole completely revamped thing just doesn't appeal to me. So as I caught a glimpse of this mods shine, I knew I needed to be blinded by it. I must be, rather. But all of my efforts are to no avail. See, im emulating from an android. Phone, not tablet. So perhaps you know my issue, along with purpose behind this post. I need a .zip file, I can't do nothin fancy like a computer with the clicking, and the file opening. Has anybody patched this and posted it or can they? Itd be awesome for all us mobile emulators who appreciate these like a vintage ford.

Years
So after looking through almost every hack available this is by far the most intrigueing to me. Perhaps because I prefer modified originality and subtlety. The whole completely revamped thing just doesn't appeal to me. So as I caught a glimpse of this mods shine, I knew I needed to be blinded by it. I must be, rather. But all of my efforts are to no avail. See, im emulating from an android. Phone, not tablet. So perhaps you know my issue, along with purpose behind this post. I need a .zip file, I can't do nothin fancy like a computer with the clicking, and the file opening. Has anybody patched this and posted it or can they? Itd be awesome for all us mobile emulators who appreciate these like a vintage ford.
Well can not you patch this file on PC and then transfer the gba file on your Android

Years
  • Seen Apr 16, 2013
I don't have a way to connect the android to a computer unfortunately, or even my own computer. Otherwise I would've done so already, trust me. Thats why I was wondering if anyones posted a patched .zip file already. Or would be willing to.

Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
You've replaced ralts' Trace with Insomnia. Can you provide a small IPS to revert that?

Edit: nevermind, found a tool named YAPE. Did the trick. :D

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2013
Hello, I was unable to catch Unown at Sky Pillar and Dunsparce is quite hard to find too. I don't know if it is even possible to find it. If there aren't Unowns on this update, what about change their location to some place just for them? Like the Artisan Cave (and remove every pokemon that is possible to find there) or even the Regis cave, if possible.

Anyway, great hack. Quite challenging too.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Apr 4, 2013
I don't think it's been replaced, just Insomnia is now the primary ability.

Em, no. Opening the patched hack with YAPE shoved that Ralts + evolutions secondary ability TRACE was replaced with INSOMNIA. Is ok now though.. I "hacked" the "hack" with it to revert to TRACE and my INSOMNIA Ralt's got its tracing back :) ... I personaly prefer it that way, ralts being an pokemon of emotion and all that so sinchronize and trace fits just well. A Kadabra would be a far better insomnian being a evolution from a strong sleeper abra.

Years
  • Seen Jun 15, 2023
Just finished replaying this after a while. I like it better than the last Beta for sure. I just have a small question: has the critical hit ratio been changed any? I ask this because I used a Tauros with Speed Boost and it seems to get a ton of critical hits. I know only in Gen I that critical hits were based on speed, but it still seems kinda strange. Or maybe I'm just lucky lol

kinataki

david tennant so much!
Years
  • Seen Jan 13, 2014
I've been looking through the game for a while and I can't find Jirachi anywhere.

dude how can't you, jirachi is like everywhere on this game :D one in meteor cave or something like that and one in that deoxys place.

Years
  • Seen Mar 5, 2013
Is this for the DS or for an emulator on the pc?

I tried my NO$GBA GBA emulator and it did not work.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 13, 2022
Can someone send me a .zip file of Expert Emerald (Final Beta) please? I want to play it on my Gameboid app but it is only able to play .GBA and .zip files and so far, I've only seen .rar files.

Tryploshion

I become a Pokemon Master!
Years
  • Seen Oct 1, 2017
Can someone send me a .zip file of Expert Emerald (Final Beta) please? I want to play it on my Gameboid app but it is only able to play .GBA and .zip files and so far, I've only seen .rar files.

1.Google is your friend
2.Is so hard to extract a zip.?
3.Do it yourself, dont be a kid.

Back